Devonpee:

Guest Devonpee

Really nice video! I am definitely jealous of your piss freedom! That is definitely something I’d love to do given the opportunity. Impressive that you had so much to let out and the puddle you left everywhere. I do love the wild spray of pee too

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Devonpee

Hey everyone I’m a male and have always loved watching women pee, but I was interested knowing what the women on here have to say about watching guys pee, like what’s your favorite place or position and so forth? 
Asking out of curiosity and maybe even for future reference when I make more  videos to post on here 

16 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd say outdoors up a wall or on the floor somewhere they shouldn't.

OK - that's a good steer for future videos / photos - thanks 🙂 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, MyPee said:

I like any pissing. But maybe these are favourites:
I like to see a closeup of a dick pissing, side on, or slightly facing viewer. 
I like seeing the man hold his dick while he pees, and gently caress it, like it’s a lover.
I like seeing the stream of piss hitting a wall or fence or other object, and flowing down to make a puddle. 
I like seeing the stream aimed straight to the floor, making a puddle.
I like seeing a man piss in places he shouldn’t, like on the carpet, furniture, clothes, pot plants, outdoors, in public. 
I like to see a man walking along, just pull out his dick, let it hang, and piss carelessly as he walks.
I like seeing a clothed man rubbing and squeezing himself through his pants, in obvious need of a piss, then a wet spot appears, and the guy pulls out his dick as it starts pissing, and he just let’s it all go wherever he is.

Oh, that’s enough now! I'm making myself hot and horny! Excuse me, I need to go to the ladies room!....

Right. That's my video making project sorted for the next few weeks 😉❤️

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hornygoat24 said:

Desperation is my favorite. Hearing a man whine and watching him pinch his cock while piss dribbles out gets me going.

I love all these suggestions! It just goes to show how varied the voyeuristic kink is among those PF members who like to see men peeing. So many ideas for things to try, and to document, if you;d like that.

• Like 1
On 3/6/2021 at 6:33 AM, holdingitin said:

I like desperation. Watching a man struggle to hold his piss, either clothed or naked. Private or public. I like seeing his dick jump up and down while pee spurts from the tap. It's fun seeing a wet spot form on his underwear or pants, too. I like to see them pissing while on all fours. Hard or flacid doesn't matter. I also like seeing him piss the bed. Spraying uncontrollably everywhere. And stroking and spurting hile hard will always, always turn me on. Peegasms are delicious.

Hop you like my avatar in that case 🙂

7 hours ago, Simpfan said:

Wetting is okay, as long as I can see the outline or bulge of his cock and judge its positioning by where it spurts out, but I do prefer that he pulls it out at least halfway through, for my viewing pleasure. I just love to watch...and sometimes participate.

Noted !!!  

• 5 weeks later...