Whats your biggest fantasy involving pee?

On 2/13/2021 at 7:53 AM, MyPee said:

Another fantasy is to live in a place where everyone just pisses anywhere they like, including on each other if they feel like it, as just a normal thing, all the time.

This is the one!!!! a free use watersports house, tile and draing everywhere for easy cleanup!

• Hot 1

This one is easy. I'd love to be sitting there just chillin' on a park bench enjoying some relaxation, and then a woman walks up, sits on my lap facing away, and takes a nice long, warm pee right there in my clothed lap. Bonus points if she's wearing a skirt. Then, she just gets up, waves, and walks away. That's the dream right there. 

• Hot 1
On 7/26/2021 at 12:32 PM, hellswhore said:

I have a couple. 
2. spending some time sitting on my partners lap making out and both of us just wetting when the need strikes us

Easily number two. The idea of this is so HOT. Just a nice cuddly make-out sesh with her on my lap, both of us fully clothed, just letting go as the need arises. OMG. 

11 hours ago, Sroodtuo said:

This one is easy. I'd love to be sitting there just chillin' on a park bench enjoying some relaxation, and then a woman walks up, sits on my lap facing away, and takes a nice long, warm pee right there in my clothed lap. Bonus points if she's wearing a skirt. Then, she just gets up, waves, and walks away. That's the dream right there. 

I thought that was just me? While not my number one pee fantasy, it's definitely in the top 10. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2021 at 4:15 PM, DumbPeeFan said:

Id love anyone doing that to my carpet!

And I'd add to that... not only would I like to watch those ladies pee, I would like to be standing there beside them, with my dick out, pissing a stream with them.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:59 PM, steve25805 said:

My biggest fantasy can be most easily summed up pictorially.

It is two lovely ladies like these doing this on my living room carpet....

3.thumb.jpg.0ea5cb03ab99a510aca3a2d934c46249.jpg

And I would love being there, not only watching them, but having my dick out peeing with them!

• Like 1
On 1/8/2023 at 1:21 PM, RainyDay said:

One fantasy I have is to hold a guy's dick as he desperately pees in a naughty location.

Maybe we're driving home after a day out, and he's in the car squirming and whining about how badly he has to go. I tell him to just hold on a little longer until we get home and keep reminding him how good it is going to feel when he can finally let go.

By the time we get home, he is struggling to hold on and can barely get out of the car. He stumbles up the steps to the front porch and fidgets on the spot while I take my time finding the keys. After what seems like an eternity to him, I open the door and let him inside. He immediately doubles over and tells me in a panic that he's not going to make it. He begs for my help.

I stand behind him and swiftly pull his dick out of his pants just in time for it to start spurting. His body instantly slackens. I whisper in his ear, urging him to just relax and let it all go while I aim it everywhere (on the tiled floor, on the carpet, on the nearby furniture, on the wall, absolutely everywhere). He closes his eyes and sighs as I decide where his pee is going to go, loving every second of it and never wanting it to end.

Super hot! I'd love for you to control me that way and make me pee in naughty places!

• Love 2
  • 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, zoe468 said:

My fantasy is someone wiping for me after i pee, maybe on a beach or somewhere semi public in a swimsuit, and maybe helping clean with their mouth too

Wiping someone is soo intimate! Great fantasy!

12 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Would you prefer a guy or a girl?

i would prefer a girl because we know how to do it better lol but i guy would be fine too

7 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

Wiping someone is soo intimate! Great fantasy!

it really is, i wish it comes true someday!

• Like 1

Mine would take place during the final great world war, when the general of the enemy army (I imagine him as evil as can be, makes it more satisfying, total Nazi) fleeing a battle in my hometown and fleeing to my home while I'm gone with intentions to hide, and molest my wife to boot. Well, she sees a chance to whack him upside the head, and while he's out, lock his head in a makeshift toilet with some porcelain cut out to fit around the rim of the neck tightly. I come home and she asks my approval as her husband for what she's about to do. After weighing our standings I give my wife my blessing.

When he comes to, my lovely wife says hi to him. Then she says so long as she sits down and begins to relieve herself on him, but I'm holding down his lower body so he can't do anything to stop her. She keeps urinating and maybe does a little bit more, and smiles at me. She looks down at him, who's started drinking her pee as it rises up to his nose, begging her to stop. Telling her that this was cruel. She tells him he should've thought of that before joining the cruelest group on Earth. She turns up the pressure on her stream as he flailes desperately and I keep him restrained. He starts to breathe in her urine. She says, "ooh someone's feisty" and grinningly tells me she drank a ton as soon as she knocked him out so she could pee this much. I tell her she's doing great to which she replies thanks and we watch as he gurgles and slows his struggling. She reaches down and yanks the swastika patch from his uniform and laughingly asks him if he sees it, which he for obvious reasons can't answer. She doesn't wait for one and slowly wipes her bottom with it. Then she says "oh sorry, this is yours. Here you go" and tosses it in the toilet, waving goodbye as he finally stops moving.

I tell her I'm going to call the police and they'll contact Washington, and tell them the end of the war is upon us thanks to my awesome wife, and we'll soon have peace. But before I make the call, I scoop my wife off the toilet into the bedroom and show her how grateful I am for taking care of business like the boss she is.