Whats your biggest fantasy involving pee?

14 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I want to go on a cruise where everyone can piss where they want, or stay in a hotel like that. I also like the idea of peeing in the street during a busy parade. 

I like this. I think there's a video on xnxx that takes place on water and everyone's just pissing around and on each other. Only thing is that they are constantly moaning in ecstasy, which is a slight negative for me but it's still hot af.

I would love to bear witness to that second one.

On 4/15/2021 at 3:19 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I want to go on a cruise where everyone can piss where they want, or stay in a hotel like that. I also like the idea of peeing in the street during a busy parade. 

That sounds like one hell of a hotel! The carpet would be soaked!

21 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I wish I had friends like you more into this kind of pee play. I had a friend bet me in a race and if they lose, I get to punish them by making them hold it in all day. I know she won't make it past high noon, so I'm hoping we can get into some naughty public pissing. Hoping to get her in a nice dress/skirt with no panties as you said. Also hoping to be the one to spread her pussy open and piss uninhibited somewhere really public.

It's all I've thought about this week.

Me too, I need more friends to casually pee with.

• 1 month later...

I've got three, two of which involve T Swift.

1. Me going out on a trip with Taylor. Being in the lake, where I pee on her. Me laying down in the grass with Taylor squatting over me and peeing all over my face. Along with getting to watch her pop a squat.

2. Taylor teasing another girl or woman, and Taylor's lying down in the grass while another girl pees on her face (a lot of 69'ing is included as well).

3. This came to me when I was in high school. My crush leads me into the school gym, which is closed but the doors were unlocked. She goes to the middle of the gym, pops a squat, and just gushes piss for what has to be at least 10 minutes. Then she tells me to eat her out, and I end up making her squirt.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Colormerose said:

I would love to be able to pee wherever i want when I need to. Not have to worry about clean up. Like have idk automatic clean up 😉. Hold it as I can and just pee or wet as I want. 

Another one have a guy bursting to go either fully wet their pants, or be outside or wherever tell me how bad they have to pee. Pull my pants off pull their selves out and pee hard against my pussy... 

Both incredibly hot concepts - love both ideas (and in my parallel universe... always willing to help).

• Cheeky 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a couple. 

1. after a long night out of drinking and dancing with a beautiful woman. She has to pee outside somewhere and once she’s done I lick her clean

2. spending some time sitting on my partners lap making out and both of us just wetting when the need strikes us

3. a threesome with a man and another woman. He’s fucking her doggystyle and I get underneath them one or both of them pees. And I just slurp it up. Eating pussy licking balls whatever they want from me

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 4/15/2021 at 6:28 PM, rubytuesday said:

That would be so hot ....a guy spreading my pussy lips for me in a public place, not sure where though, so that I could empty my full bladder from under my dress. I'd love to do it on a busy tube train, but would probably get arrested  ....especially when I pulled his cock out of his jeans to guide his piss on to the carriage floor too. 

It's good to fantasise.

I have a fantasy where I do this with someone on an interstate bus at night. We sit in the back, after a long day of holding it back, just for the purpose of letting it loose in the back seats. We sit down and my friend spreads her legs, showing me her wet pussy, aching for touch. She tells me she can't hold it back anymore and before I even get my hands to her lips, she starts leaking. With one hand I take her leg, cock it up whilst taking her lips in my fingers and directing her spray onto the back of the chair in front of us. She gasps and suppresses moans as she pees harder against the fabric. I would slowly and quietly fuck her  the rest of the ride home.

• Hot 4

@Simpfan   I can relate to your naughty thinking.  Don’t be afraid to act on your fantasy next time you stay in a hotel or Airbnb.  
One time I came back to my hotel room from a night of drinking, and peed behind the couch and wall.  It drenched the back of the couch and carpet.   I couldn’t finish until my dick started getting too hard.  That’s not a problem you ladies have to face !!😅.  But it was so fun. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Zorroblade said:

@Simpfan   I can relate to your naughty thinking.  Don’t be afraid to act on your fantasy next time you stay in a hotel or Airbnb.  
One time I came back to my hotel room from a night of drinking, and peed behind the couch and wall.  It drenched the back of the couch and carpet.   I couldn’t finish until my dick started getting too hard.  That’s not a problem you ladies have to face !!😅.  But it was so fun. 

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’d love to be the only male in a workplace and be called upon every time a co worker needed to pee. Lie down under a toilet seat and get sprayed on, taking streams of golden pee multiple times a day. Every time having to use my tongue to clean up the drips from glistening wet pussys and wet thighs. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/15/2021 at 4:19 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Pisuaria is like that, but an entire country. 

On 2/21/2021 at 11:05 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Going on a road trip with a bunch of gal pals (or guy pals, or enby pals) to a lake where we will skinny dip and pee in the woods a lot. The girls will accept me as one of their own despite my penis. 

This isn't really a fantasy anymore, it sorta just happened tonight! Minus the road trip and skinny dipping and woods part obviously.

• Love 3

I was just thinking about such a fictional story.  I would like to temporarily swap bodies with another girl, also beautiful.  Nothing that I already didn't have.  The point is to do whatever, because the body is not mine and I can do what I want to.  It is also possible to mentally control another body.  In general, the transition to fantasy. 

Edited by peeLIZZ

Perhaps it would be cool not to become someone else, but to be yourself, but having the ability to save as in the game.
I could behave as I please, and even if something happened, it would not matter.  I would just go back to an earlier  checkpoint. 
I would like to piss in front of friends or in a public place, such as on a date at a restaurant.  Do not worry about the safety of your belongings. 
If you like an idea and it resonates in your heart, I will write a story about it.
As soon as I write the previous one (I've been working on it for a long time) 😘💦

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
34 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

Perhaps it would be cool not to become someone else, but to be yourself, but having the ability to save as in the game.
I could behave as I please, and even if something happened, it would not matter.  I would just go back to an earlier  checkpoint. 
I would like to piss in front of friends or in a public place, such as on a date at a restaurant.  Do not worry about the safety of your belongings. 
If you like an idea and it resonates in your heart, I will write a story about it.
As soon as I write the previous one (I've been working on it for a long time) 😘💦

Yes - that very much appeals ❤.

Curiously, I only recently read the @gldenwetgoose story about a girl going back to start over, and making the most of it. If you haven't read it, I strongly recommend it - it's one of his best 🙂 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

I was just thinking about such a fictional story.  I would like to temporarily swap bodies with another girl, also beautiful.  Nothing that I already didn't have.  The point is to do whatever, because the body is not mine and I can do what I want to.  It is also possible to mentally control another body.  In general, the transition to fantasy. 

Like this?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/31/2021 at 10:28 PM, Simpfan said:

I was so impressed that my friend knew I had just been fucked, but he still wanted to eat my pussy while I sucked him off.

I've never eaten a cream pie from another guy from a girl's pussy, but I have succumbed to eating it from the wife after we've fucked  while she sucks me off.

• 1 month later...