Whats your biggest fantasy involving pee?

On 2/22/2021 at 4:05 AM, Ms. Tito said:

despite

“You mistyped ‘because’” - passing futa fangirl. Aim high, @Ms. Tito, aim high.

Ooh a story prompt. This road trip’s taking forever. It’s hot so we keep drinking, and then we stop for a pee and it turns into an orgy. Which is exhausting so we drink coffee and stop to pee and damn we did it again, we’ll never get to the beach at this rate...

Edited by oliver2
Staircase wit
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, oliver2 said:

“You mistyped ‘because’” - passing futa fangirl. Aim high, @Ms. Tito, aim high.

Ooh a story prompt. This road trip’s taking forever. It’s hot so we keep drinking, and then we stop for a pee and it turns into an orgy. Which is exhausting so we drink coffee and stop to pee and damn we did it again, we’ll never get to the beach at this rate...

Better get writing.

Also maybe have one of the girls have a penis, and she's shy about going in front of the others cuz she's trans but they see her dick and just totally accept her and watch her pee and have sex with her and aaaaa--

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 2/21/2021 at 4:09 PM, mickymoist said:

One thing I've always fantasized about is having a girl sitting on my lap, both of us fully clothed and for her to wet herself soaking us both.

Exactly what I wanted to say 🙂 my other is to be peed on by multiple women at once who are standing around me. Maybe even as a punishment for sneaking in the women's restroom...

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 10:38 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to find someone who'd let me visit their house for a weekend and pee all over their carpets, their sofa, their bed, pee in their garden and their car too. All while being watched. As many times as I wanted. I'd like to experiment with golden showers too, but giving rather than receiving. I'd like to pee over the guys dick, chest and maybe face too. I literally wouldn't want to use the toilet for the whole weekend. I'd love to spend the whole time pissing everywhere BUT the toilet and being watched doing so.

I only just joined here but wow, that would be my idea weekend. Would especially love you to pee in my car while i watched. I see you're from the Midlands too in the UK, maybe we should chat sometime if you want to make that a reality and pee in someone car while they watch? I would let you pee in the car anywhere you wanted, seats, carpets etc...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

A couple for me. 

1) a woman facesitting me and just letting it go whilst I am going down on her so it goes all over my face and in my mouth

2) being in the centre of a group of 4 or 5 men, giving them blowjobs whilst they are pissing on me. 

Reversing the sexes would also be high on my fantasy list too. Reading this back, I think I just want to be pissed on...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, Alj08 said:

A couple for me. 

1) a woman facesitting me and just letting it go whilst I am going down on her so it goes all over my face and in my mouth

2) being in the centre of a group of 4 or 5 men, giving them blowjobs whilst they are pissing on me. 

Reversing the sexes would also be high on my fantasy list too. Reading this back, I think I just want to be pissed on...

Is this a submissive thing for you, or is it more about intimate, warm fluids? 🤔

@Kupar - until I started to articulate it here, I hadn't really thought about it as being simply a desire to get pissed on!

@oliver2 - a bit of both. As I have got older I have noticed a stronger submissive streak emerging but I also want the intimacy. I would also be happy to give as well as receive, but the fantasy is definitely to receive!

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, rubytuesday said:

Something I fantasise about is riding a guy, then after he's cum and before he pulls out I pee down his cock and balls, drenching our legs and making a wet, soggy mess. I'd love that.

Wow. Now that’s how to make an entrance 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/13/2021 at 7:32 PM, pguy2981 said:

Had to ask where peoples fantasies lie on here. I have a couple big fantasies. I have a friend whos really kink friendly and whom I've been with naked on several occasions, not sexually unfortunately but its not like I mind. I want her to straddle the back of my neck in a Jacuzzi or pool, bring me closer to her pussy by wrapping her legs around my chest, and just letting go all over the back of my neck, hair, etc. I want her (or any girl) to take me by surprise while doing it.

Another thing I would absolutely love to do is (I know its illegal, don't judge me) pick the lock of a poorly secured building with a pee partner, bring a bunch of alcohol/weed, and just piss on everything there, fuck using the toilet. Getting fucked up and fucking the place up with piss.

What fantasy weighs on your mind?

Both these scenarios sound amazing! Especially the first one! 😛

On 2/13/2021 at 10:52 PM, PrincessPee81 said:

I would love to find a man who would pee anywhere and everywhere for me whenever I asked him. Especially in risky public places 😉

Oof, if I were that person idk how far I could go. Where would you have a man go?

13 hours ago, rubytuesday said:

I'm so glad I've found this site. 

I love solo peeing. It's so liberating to go out wearing no panties under my dress and just let it flow when I need to go. I make sure I have a full bladder so that it lasts longer. Like so many members here I'd love to pee in a shop fitting room, but haven't had the courage yet. To be in such an enclosed space, watching myself in a big mirror, knowing that there are strangers in the fitting rooms either side of me, unaware of what I'm doing, makes me feel so horny. I've often touched myself to orgasm, watching myself in a fitting room mirror and would love to go one step further and piss over my hand and the floor.

Something I fantasise about is riding a guy, then after he's cum and before he pulls out I pee down his cock and balls, drenching our legs and making a wet, soggy mess. I'd love that.

I wish I had friends like you more into this kind of pee play. I had a friend bet me in a race and if they lose, I get to punish them by making them hold it in all day. I know she won't make it past high noon, so I'm hoping we can get into some naughty public pissing. Hoping to get her in a nice dress/skirt with no panties as you said. Also hoping to be the one to spread her pussy open and piss uninhibited somewhere really public.

It's all I've thought about this week.