Caught maid pissing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Once a week our industrious and hard working housekeeper stops by to do a deep cleaning of the house , any laundry that’s accumulated, trash setout, windows, change bed linen, etc.

Maria’s very competent, a well rounded lady in her 40’s and a pleasant Latina who frequently brings home made Mexican delicacy’s for her lunch, and has extra to share, usually with me, as I work from home frequently.

One day I heard an unusual noise coming from the bathroom off the bedroom, and so I went to investigate. It was a knock knock knocking, like a pipe banging on something.

The door to the bathroom was halfway open, and the hose to our industrial strength vacuum cleaner led inside the bathroom. Maria had been in there vacuuming.

I pushed open the door, and there was Maria sitting on the toilet pissing but not loudly. Surprised, I said “What are you doing?” inquiring about the banging pipe noise.

Maria, still tinkling, said “Yo meando, Mr. Jim”

Which means “I’m pissing” in Spanish.

Maria is now blushing as I back out of the room not wanting to embarrass her further.

Now I realize the pipe noise was her trying to clear a clog in the vacuum pipe. Now I’m blushing.

“Oh yes you are. Sorry about the interruption. I heard a banging noise in here.”

Innocently she replied:

“No Mr. Jim I’m not banging anyone. Just peeing”.

And she laughed which made me feel better.