Caught pissing?

I have been caught multiple times peeing outdoors.   The most recent was when I was out walking with my wife one morning.   We were walking back to the car and had plans to go somewhere else on the way home.  I needed to pee, so I said that I was going to pee before we got back in the car.   There were quite a few people around so I walked off the path over a little rise with the thought of peeing behind the rise, out of view of the path.   As I dropped down the other side, I saw that actually there was another path there, but I couldn't see anyone, so I thought I'd pee anyway.   I unzipped and started peeing, facing away from the rise, so my back was towards the path I had come from.   Whilst in mid flow, a man and a woman appeared on the other path, walking right towards me.  They had come from a side path, so I didn't see them until they were about 20 metres away from me.   There was no way they could have missed what I was doing and I was in full flow so I made the judgement call to turn slightly away from them and let a bit more out before trying to stop and head back over the rise before they drew level with me.   They didn't seem too perturbed, so I didn't panic.   I stopped a bit short of empty, zipped up and headed back to the main path, but not before they had seen more than they were expecting to see that morning!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I have been caught multiple times peeing outdoors.   The most recent was when I was out walking with my wife one morning.   We were walking back to the car and had plans to go somewhere else on the way home.  I needed to pee, so I said that I was going to pee before we got back in the car.   There were quite a few people around so I walked off the path over a little rise with the thought of peeing behind the rise, out of view of the path.   As I dropped down the other side, I saw that actually there was another path there, but I couldn't see anyone, so I thought I'd pee anyway.   I unzipped and started peeing, facing away from the rise, so my back was towards the path I had come from.   Whilst in mid flow, a man and a woman appeared on the other path, walking right towards me.  They had come from a side path, so I didn't see them until they were about 20 metres away from me.   There was no way they could have missed what I was doing and I was in full flow so I made the judgement call to turn slightly away from them and let a bit more out before trying to stop and head back over the rise before they drew level with me.   They didn't seem too perturbed, so I didn't panic.   I stopped a bit short of empty, zipped up and headed back to the main path, but not before they had seen more than they were expecting to see that morning!

I think that's a mature approach, @Alfresco. It's hard to prejudge people's attitudes in any case.

• Like 1

My neighbour was renovating her house and had part demolished the back of it.  As her brick wall was the boundary, at this point it was exposed and I could walk right into her yard.  One day I wandered in to have a look at the ruins - it was a 100yo house - and felt the need to pee.  So I just took it out and sprayed around the fallen bricks and debris.  What I didn't realise was she had a neighbour on watch, and she had seen the whole thing from her window, and rang the owner.  She was there in like 2 mins flat.  I introduced myself, since I'd recently bought my place and we hadn't met, but she wasn't interested, and just ordered me off her property.  In time I came to know her as a very nasty person, and I felt better at having peed in her ruins.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, weequeen said:

not by anybody who i would have expected. by my roommate several times but she knows about my Activities.

one time i was at a club and the bathroom was weird -- there were no stalls, just a line of toilets. so i was standing over one and peeing into it and another woman came in and saw me with my dress lifted to my boobs and me spraying everywhere not bothering to get it into the bowl. she didn't say anything but waited until i left for her to go, haha. i didn't feel much embarrassment at that because well, the situation was kind of funny with there being no stalls and all 

This is really hot to imagine.

• Love 1

Once, in a foreign country, my friend and I had to pee really bad after an afternoon drinking beer. We nade it the th hotel and rushed into the bathroom, he peed in the toilet and I peed in the bidet. We didn't notice the maid until too late She was cleaning the bathtub and just stared at us as we kept whizzing, After we just said sorry and went out again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

Never been caught in public because I'm usually very conservative in where to be due to legal reasons (indecent exposure, public urination, etc.) and quite pee shy.

Though before covid happened, a female bathroom cleaner always peeked into the men's room to see if it was clear for her to clean. Few times she caught me in the act at an urinal. It became quite a turn on for me. When the pandemic is over, I'm planning on exposing myself a places where people can see me pee.

Edited by cornerstone
  • Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Caught once. I was out walking in one of these nature parks. I needed to go and it was quiet too but couldn't find anywhere to hide and wanted to see if I could pee and walk at the same time. Not easy lol. While I was doing that woman suddenly appeared walking towards me I panicked and cut short and hide my junk agest the wall over the bridge. She looked at me and smiled though and not said anything. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I pee in very public places so getting caught pissing is very normal for me, though I particularly dont care. 

This once I had to pee so so bad while at a music festival, so I pulled my cock out and pissed right there while listening to the band playing. The group of girls standing right by me saw me and some of them looked away while 2 of them were staring straight at my cock shooting a hard stream. I purposely slowed down to piss longer and give them a show hahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I got caught peeing sooooo many times I can't possibly remember all of them. More than once, it was slightly on purpose from me, because I am a bit of an exhibitionist, and when I have to pee outdoor I often choose places where it is likely that somebody will walk in on me.

But this one was was totally involuntary.

A good friend of mine has been away for two weeks and asked me to take turns with her neighbor to take care of her dog during her holiday. So last Sunday, I had to pee while walking the dog in the early afternoon. The day was beautiful and sunny, and there were lots of people outside, so I couldn't just pee on the path. I went under a bridge, on a pathway that almost nobody uses. I order the dog to sit beside me. I dropped my pants and panties, and squat on the side of the path. While I was peeing, I heard steps coming towards me. A man in his thirties approached and stopped a few steps from me. The path was narrow, but certainly he had enough space to pass by me and the dog. But there he was, just in front of me, looking at me peeing and waiting for me to finish. I told him it was ok and he could just continue his walk, but he answered that he was scared of the dog. I can understand that, as my friend's dog is massive, although he wouldn't hurt a fly. I told him I was then sorry to have him wait, and I continued peeing, with him excitingly looking at me. I got up, then I took a tissue from my bag and wiped carefully before pulling up my panties and pants. Eventually I took the dog by the collar, then only he dared pass by us.

Needless to say, I was slightly turned on by this little encounter...

"Scared of the dog"

I'm sure he was 😉

2 hours ago, MC Cumzy said:

"Scared of the dog"

I'm sure he was 😉

Are you implying that he was scared of me ? A poor innocent lady in the most vulnerable situation of relieving herself under a bridge, with her pants on her ankles and her pussy fully on display, couldn't be that frightening...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 12/16/2023 at 4:32 PM, vanessa9 said:

Are you implying that he was scared of me ? A poor innocent lady in the most vulnerable situation of relieving herself under a bridge, with her pants on her ankles and her pussy fully on display, couldn't be that frightening...

More likely loving the view but saying he was scared of the dog to give him an excuse to stop and watch until you had hold of the dog.   

• Agree 2
On 2/23/2021 at 12:00 PM, Alfresco said:

I got caught again the other night.  Public toilets were closed (which I knew before I went there).  I parked in the car park, walked up to the toilets and peed in the entrance.  A lady who looked about 50 years old walked past and looked in my direction.  I spotted her out of the corner of my eye and looked towards her over my shoulder.  She looked at me with a bit of disgusted view, but didn't say anything and carried on walking, so I carried on peeing until I was done.  

I don’t think there’s much to be done about peeing in the toilet entrance. You “tried” (wink wink) to do the right thing but they were locked. What else is a desperate fellow expected to do? I myself have enjoyed a few squats outside of locked bathrooms with not even a second thought about it. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
On 12/15/2023 at 7:59 PM, vanessa9 said:

I got caught peeing sooooo many times I can't possibly remember all of them. More than once, it was slightly on purpose from me, because I am a bit of an exhibitionist, and when I have to pee outdoor I often choose places where it is likely that somebody will walk in on me.

But this one was was totally involuntary.

A good friend of mine has been away for two weeks and asked me to take turns with her neighbor to take care of her dog during her holiday. So last Sunday, I had to pee while walking the dog in the early afternoon. The day was beautiful and sunny, and there were lots of people outside, so I couldn't just pee on the path. I went under a bridge, on a pathway that almost nobody uses. I order the dog to sit beside me. I dropped my pants and panties, and squat on the side of the path. While I was peeing, I heard steps coming towards me. A man in his thirties approached and stopped a few steps from me. The path was narrow, but certainly he had enough space to pass by me and the dog. But there he was, just in front of me, looking at me peeing and waiting for me to finish. I told him it was ok and he could just continue his walk, but he answered that he was scared of the dog. I can understand that, as my friend's dog is massive, although he wouldn't hurt a fly. I told him I was then sorry to have him wait, and I continued peeing, with him excitingly looking at me. I got up, then I took a tissue from my bag and wiped carefully before pulling up my panties and pants. Eventually I took the dog by the collar, then only he dared pass by us.

Needless to say, I was slightly turned on by this little encounter...

Had I walked by and caught you in such a vulnerable situation, I'm sure I'd have been "scared" of the dog, too.. I'd have expected him to have been most most protective of his handler.

• Love 1