Casual pee sighting india

Hi, i just caught two beggar women pissing, near my home. It was sunset time, i was buying some fruit from market. While going back beggar lady came for money, I gave her 10 rupees, and she left. I noticed that she was struggling which gave me hint that may be she need some releif. I was just curious that where do this ladies pee. So i thought to wait. After 1 hour wait, i saw same lady went towards her fellow beggar. They both started going towards one empty plot, so i decided to follow them, first the lady whom i have been following went near wall of opposite home. She undraw her strings and lowered. Her shalwar. I could only see her back from distance of about 30 feet. I acted as calling someone on phone. She started pissing with full flow, i could only see stream which continued for 2 minutes. Other lady went impatient and also started peeing near her. Which gave me chance to go near. Other lady did short piss for about 15 20 second and went back. However first lady took her time. Once both were done they both went to same spots where they were begging. I went to piss spot, damn that first lady really was in need as it was flooded with her piss. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I once saw a lady in Cambridge UK who was sat on the pavement begging.  She was with a male companion.  At one point she got up and walked away, leaving her stuff with her companion.  She walked round the corner, down the street, onto a narrow path and into a side pedestrian entrance to a multi-storey car park.  I followed down the narrow path and got to the entrance.  There were a few steps downwards to the lower parking level and she was there, squatted with her back to the wall and looking down between her legs at a flood of pee coming out and impacting the concrete.  She was totally engaged in what she was doing so I was able to stand there for a short while and enjoy a side on view of this action.   When her stream started to dwindle I walked on a bit further and waited until I saw her come out of the doorway.

I walked back to the entrance, went down the steps and found a decent sized puddle near the wall and running across the car park floor. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2