• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 6:38 PM, 737DK737 said:

My Room used as Toilet

Me and my sister(Red-haired girl with normal sized boobs,maybe 32D and a big ass) live with our parents in the house on the second floor.
There is only a toilet on the first floor.
My sister caught me last night masturbating with her panties.
The moment she caught me it came over me and I cum into her panties because I wanted to hide my cock with it.
That was 3 days ago and we haven't talked since.
I was lying in bed watching on my TV Youtube when my sister walked in.I just wanted to apologize when she interrupted me, she said then that has an idea for my room.
I asked what she meant and she replied that in the evening and in the morning she always to lazy to go to the toilet downstairs. 
She then said, she and her friends can piss in my room immediately and if I say something to my parents, she tell then that I have come into her panties.
I got mad but had no choice and told her it was okay.
She grinned cheekily and went to my closet, pulled down her jeans and pulled her panties to one side. I saw her shaved pussy slightly from the side.
With her Back to the Closet she then stretched her butt upwards and without warning she pissed full in the closet on my clothes.During this time she had her eyes closed and groaned with relief.
She didn't care what she pisses on.
I couldn't look into the closet but heard her piss bubbling, her hissing couldn't be overheard either. Her piss beam seemed to end, then she pressed out 3 short thick beams.She looked relieved in the face and took a step to my bed. She sat with her ass in my bed, wiggling her ass from left to right. 
Then got up and pulled up the jeans. She looked at me briefly and said that she thinks it's great not to have to go down in the morning and evening.After she was out of my room I looked in my closet, she pissed on my jeans. It even dripped slightly and ran out of the closet onto my carpet.
My white carpet turned slightly yellow.
I just let the carpet dry and threw the jeans into the laundry.
The next morning it smelled slightly of piss, the carpet was dry but still had the stains. I turned around and went back to sleep, at some point I woke up to a splashing sound. I opened my eyes and saw my sister sitting on my chair and hanging her pussy over. She had pulled her sleep shirt up to her waist.
She pisses with a messily thick yellow beam backwards on my carpet. Then she looked back at her beam, grinned and began to turn the swivel chair from left to right and back.
Totally uninhibited, she pissed on my carpet and even hit my shirt on the floor.
She didn't care and when she was done she took the end of my blanket and wiped her cunt.Then she giggled and went out of my room. I pretended I was still asleep and she didn't even notice.
Of course, my sister takes advantage of the fact that she now blackmail me. My Room was my sister Replacement toilet for the morning and evening now.

Sorry for my bad English, Please write tips and ideas

great story amazing content

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, 737DK737 said:

Finally i got some time to Write another Part

My Room used as Toilet 7

2 weeks later

My mother's birthday

I had helped her a lot with the preparations.
Two friends and a couple came to the Birthday.
The couple were black and both of their friends were white womens. 
I was only there for dinner and then went to my room.
The woman's husband walked in and said hello.
He then went to the corner where my laundry basket was, pulled out his cock and just let him hang out.
The cock was huge, a true BBC.
I guess his BBC was about 8 inches long and really thick.
He started peeing and pulled out his phone, his stream was thick and white.
He didn't even look where his pee landed, but then he started waving his cock. 
Really pissed a lot, there was already a puddle in the carpet, but he kept going.
 Then he put his phone away and grabbed his pissing cock, trying to pee as high as he could. The wallpaper got really wet.
Meanwhile, his black girlfriend walked in and laughed when she saw him, ignoring me completely.
Black Women:"Like a little boy"
She then took a edding from my desk, her husband meanwhile finished and put his cock back in.
The woman then smiled and marked the highest point on the wall with the Edding.
He looked very proud at the wall.
The woman then walked over to my giant teddy bear that was sitting on the floor.
My teddy bear was just new but she didn't know that and she not would care.
The man said: "He looks thirsty, give him a shower. "
Woman:"I have to pee so hard I'll drown him in my piss"
Then She pulled down her leggings, wasn't wearing any underpants.
She had a real teeny pussy(innie) and was completely shaved.
Her husband gave her a kiss and went back downstairs.
Shortly after her husband left, she sat down on the teddy with her bare ass in the face. 
Then I heard a hiss and she moaned loudly.
I saw my teddy getting more and more saturated and getting darker from her piss.
She peed herself uninhibitedly for another 20 seconds, the teddy was now so saturated that it ran onto the carpet on the side.
After what felt like an eternity, it finally stopped and she stood up, wiping her pussy clean with the teddy's spared face.
Then she just walked out of the room without saying anything, as if it were completely normal.

Later, when I went downstairs, I saw that the toilet downstairs wasn't flushing anymore and I knew why everyone came into my room to empty his bladder.

When I got up, my mother was crouched in the middle of my room, pissing on the carpet. She held a cocktail glass in her hand and looked around, bored.
Don't worrying that a big puddle is growing in the carpet underneath her.
I went to my PC and didn't pay any more attention to it, only saw later that there was a tissue in the middle of the giant puddle.

I drank so much whiskey that evening that I was drunk. 
About an hour later, Sina came up with my mom's two friends. One was obviously drunk, Sina gave the permission to relieve anywhere.
Me:"Sina, isn't that my room?" 
Sina:"And our toilet"
The drunk laughed and pulled down her jeans, Sina and the other thick woman had to help her because otherwise she would have fallen.
The drunk one pissed itself emtpy on my bed in Ski Jumper Position while Sina held her.
In the meantime, the other woman lit a cigarette and asked me if I didn't find it disgusting that everyone pissed themselves empty in my room.
She didn't worry about the ashes and just let them fall on the carpet.

The drunk girl was then finished and left without wiping herself.
She left a small stain on the bed, which relieved me thats not a big one.
Sina came back and told me to lie down on the bed.
I hesitated at first, but the smoking lady said if I didn't do it, she would flood my PC with her piss.
So I had to lie down in my bed which was wet by the drunk Lady. 
After I lay down, they put a bandage around my eyes.
Sina:"You are her toilet now, Jada go piss on your personal toilet"
Me:"Why, that's not cool"
Jada: "I am a fine lady and now I need a adequate toilet"
Jada sat down on my face with her pussy.
Jada:"Lick my pussy" 
I did what she told me, her pussy tasted very salty but I had no choice.
Jada:"Good boy"
After a minute of licking, without warning, she began gushing, right into my mouth. 
It tasted strongly of piss and I couldn't swallow all, that's why a lot ran on my bed. 
I don't know if she noticed that I choked several times, but she didn't stop, was pissing permanently with full pressure into my mouth. 
I don't even know why I'm even trying to swallow it, but I started opening my mouth out of reflex.
Her gush ended and I took a breath.
But she immediately pressed her pussy to my mouth. 
Jada:"Lick me clean, little boy".
She shifted back and forth as I licked her pussy.
Jada: "Sina, didn't you have to piss too? You should try my toilet, it's very good"
Sina:"It's my brother" 
Jada: "No, today he is my toilet" 
Sina:"Okay"
Jada got up and I noticed how Sina sat down on me.
She immediately pressed her pussy in my face, its tasted much better not so salty like from jada.
Jada:"this toilette have a great integrated cleaning tool, feels so great"
Jada then sitting over my hips and touched slightly my cock. My cock got instantly hard but she dont stopped.
I started then licking the pussy from my sister but she yelled at me:"Perv stop it". 
I was really confused, i mean she is sitting with her pussy on my face and say to me Perv.
Sina:"Open your mouth toilet". 
I obey her order and she started to pee in my mouth. 
At first I thought she was friendly and gush slow, but then she started pissing more and more strong.
Her pee was very salty and strong, i was just thinking disgusting bitch stop it. 
Pissing in my room is one thing but use me as a toilet with one of moms friends is another Level of yukky.
Then without warning she pissed All over my face. She giggled and said "sry but not sry".
Jada was jerking my cock the whole time through my clothes, I couldn't fight it anymore and came in my pants.
My sister didn't notice that at all. 
When she was finished she took my head and pressed it against her pussy. 
Sister: "Lick my pussy clean toilet"
I licked her like a slave for over 1 Minute.
She was just saying all the time:"Lick me clean" "Jeah lick all my piss and make my pussy clean".
Then they both got up, took off my blindfold and went out of my room without saying anything.
I think they only did that because they thought I wouldn't remember because I was drunk.
I then fell asleep in my completely wet bed, smelly bed. 

In the middle of the night I woke up to a loud splashing sound.
Then I saw the huge black cock in front of me just hanging down and pissing on my carpet.
His girlfriend stood next to him and pissed doggy style on my bed.
The Girl:"Now the little White boy will have warm, wet dreams." 
I pretended to be sleeping. The girl finished and went to him.
She took his cock and said, "Let's give the White boy a shower from your BBC" 
Shortly afterwards the beam hit me in the face, she was swinging her cock the whole time.
Man: "He doesn't look averse at all". 
Girl:"Yes make a mess in his face". 

I then fell asleep again. In the morning I woke up and cleaned up first.
While I was cleaning, my door opened and my mom and sister both just hung their asses into my room.
Without saying good morning they started pissing on my carpet.
Apparently there was a puddle from the night because it immediately started bubbling.
They both had a thick stream of yellow morning piss coming out of their pussies that rained down onto my carpet.
The lake on the carpet was huge.
But neither of them stopped and emptied their morning bladders onto my carpet. 
My mother finished first and wiped herself dry with a cloth and dropped it in the puddle. Then my sister was finished too.
Mother: "Good girl, I'll wipe your pussy clean for you."
My sister stayed doggy and my mother spread my sister's ass and slowly wiped her pussy. Then my mother looked at my face, threw the cloth into my room and grinned.
Sister: "Thank you very much". 
Then my mom closed the door without saying a word.

😍😍

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, 737DK737 said:

Finally i got some time to Write another Part

My Room used as Toilet 7

2 weeks later

My mother's birthday

I had helped her a lot with the preparations.
Two friends and a couple came to the Birthday.
The couple were black and both of their friends were white womens. 
I was only there for dinner and then went to my room.
The woman's husband walked in and said hello.
He then went to the corner where my laundry basket was, pulled out his cock and just let him hang out.
The cock was huge, a true BBC.
I guess his BBC was about 8 inches long and really thick.
He started peeing and pulled out his phone, his stream was thick and white.
He didn't even look where his pee landed, but then he started waving his cock. 
Really pissed a lot, there was already a puddle in the carpet, but he kept going.
 Then he put his phone away and grabbed his pissing cock, trying to pee as high as he could. The wallpaper got really wet.
Meanwhile, his black girlfriend walked in and laughed when she saw him, ignoring me completely.
Black Women:"Like a little boy"
She then took a edding from my desk, her husband meanwhile finished and put his cock back in.
The woman then smiled and marked the highest point on the wall with the Edding.
He looked very proud at the wall.
The woman then walked over to my giant teddy bear that was sitting on the floor.
My teddy bear was just new but she didn't know that and she not would care.
The man said: "He looks thirsty, give him a shower. "
Woman:"I have to pee so hard I'll drown him in my piss"
Then She pulled down her leggings, wasn't wearing any underpants.
She had a real teeny pussy(innie) and was completely shaved.
Her husband gave her a kiss and went back downstairs.
Shortly after her husband left, she sat down on the teddy with her bare ass in the face. 
Then I heard a hiss and she moaned loudly.
I saw my teddy getting more and more saturated and getting darker from her piss.
She peed herself uninhibitedly for another 20 seconds, the teddy was now so saturated that it ran onto the carpet on the side.
After what felt like an eternity, it finally stopped and she stood up, wiping her pussy clean with the teddy's spared face.
Then she just walked out of the room without saying anything, as if it were completely normal.

Later, when I went downstairs, I saw that the toilet downstairs wasn't flushing anymore and I knew why everyone came into my room to empty his bladder.

When I got up, my mother was crouched in the middle of my room, pissing on the carpet. She held a cocktail glass in her hand and looked around, bored.
Don't worrying that a big puddle is growing in the carpet underneath her.
I went to my PC and didn't pay any more attention to it, only saw later that there was a tissue in the middle of the giant puddle.

I drank so much whiskey that evening that I was drunk. 
About an hour later, Sina came up with my mom's two friends. One was obviously drunk, Sina gave the permission to relieve anywhere.
Me:"Sina, isn't that my room?" 
Sina:"And our toilet"
The drunk laughed and pulled down her jeans, Sina and the other thick woman had to help her because otherwise she would have fallen.
The drunk one pissed itself emtpy on my bed in Ski Jumper Position while Sina held her.
In the meantime, the other woman lit a cigarette and asked me if I didn't find it disgusting that everyone pissed themselves empty in my room.
She didn't worry about the ashes and just let them fall on the carpet.

The drunk girl was then finished and left without wiping herself.
She left a small stain on the bed, which relieved me thats not a big one.
Sina came back and told me to lie down on the bed.
I hesitated at first, but the smoking lady said if I didn't do it, she would flood my PC with her piss.
So I had to lie down in my bed which was wet by the drunk Lady. 
After I lay down, they put a bandage around my eyes.
Sina:"You are her toilet now, Jada go piss on your personal toilet"
Me:"Why, that's not cool"
Jada: "I am a fine lady and now I need a adequate toilet"
Jada sat down on my face with her pussy.
Jada:"Lick my pussy" 
I did what she told me, her pussy tasted very salty but I had no choice.
Jada:"Good boy"
After a minute of licking, without warning, she began gushing, right into my mouth. 
It tasted strongly of piss and I couldn't swallow all, that's why a lot ran on my bed. 
I don't know if she noticed that I choked several times, but she didn't stop, was pissing permanently with full pressure into my mouth. 
I don't even know why I'm even trying to swallow it, but I started opening my mouth out of reflex.
Her gush ended and I took a breath.
But she immediately pressed her pussy to my mouth. 
Jada:"Lick me clean, little boy".
She shifted back and forth as I licked her pussy.
Jada: "Sina, didn't you have to piss too? You should try my toilet, it's very good"
Sina:"It's my brother" 
Jada: "No, today he is my toilet" 
Sina:"Okay"
Jada got up and I noticed how Sina sat down on me.
She immediately pressed her pussy in my face, its tasted much better not so salty like from jada.
Jada:"this toilette have a great integrated cleaning tool, feels so great"
Jada then sitting over my hips and touched slightly my cock. My cock got instantly hard but she dont stopped.
I started then licking the pussy from my sister but she yelled at me:"Perv stop it". 
I was really confused, i mean she is sitting with her pussy on my face and say to me Perv.
Sina:"Open your mouth toilet". 
I obey her order and she started to pee in my mouth. 
At first I thought she was friendly and gush slow, but then she started pissing more and more strong.
Her pee was very salty and strong, i was just thinking disgusting bitch stop it. 
Pissing in my room is one thing but use me as a toilet with one of moms friends is another Level of yukky.
Then without warning she pissed All over my face. She giggled and said "sry but not sry".
Jada was jerking my cock the whole time through my clothes, I couldn't fight it anymore and came in my pants.
My sister didn't notice that at all. 
When she was finished she took my head and pressed it against her pussy. 
Sister: "Lick my pussy clean toilet"
I licked her like a slave for over 1 Minute.
She was just saying all the time:"Lick me clean" "Jeah lick all my piss and make my pussy clean".
Then they both got up, took off my blindfold and went out of my room without saying anything.
I think they only did that because they thought I wouldn't remember because I was drunk.
I then fell asleep in my completely wet bed, smelly bed. 

In the middle of the night I woke up to a loud splashing sound.
Then I saw the huge black cock in front of me just hanging down and pissing on my carpet.
His girlfriend stood next to him and pissed doggy style on my bed.
The Girl:"Now the little White boy will have warm, wet dreams." 
I pretended to be sleeping. The girl finished and went to him.
She took his cock and said, "Let's give the White boy a shower from your BBC" 
Shortly afterwards the beam hit me in the face, she was swinging her cock the whole time.
Man: "He doesn't look averse at all". 
Girl:"Yes make a mess in his face". 

I then fell asleep again. In the morning I woke up and cleaned up first.
While I was cleaning, my door opened and my mom and sister both just hung their asses into my room.
Without saying good morning they started pissing on my carpet.
Apparently there was a puddle from the night because it immediately started bubbling.
They both had a thick stream of yellow morning piss coming out of their pussies that rained down onto my carpet.
The lake on the carpet was huge.
But neither of them stopped and emptied their morning bladders onto my carpet. 
My mother finished first and wiped herself dry with a cloth and dropped it in the puddle. Then my sister was finished too.
Mother: "Good girl, I'll wipe your pussy clean for you."
My sister stayed doggy and my mother spread my sister's ass and slowly wiped her pussy. Then my mother looked at my face, threw the cloth into my room and grinned.
Sister: "Thank you very much". 
Then my mom closed the door without saying a word.

😍

• Thanks 1