Have you ever pissed in a basement?

I peed in a fire bucket full of sand in the basement. I did it a few times. The sand would absorb the pee. 

I’ve had a girlfriend at the time piss on the concrete basement floor. She was originally going to piss on the stairs at the train station down the street when she got off the train but it was extremely cold so we came back to the house and went to the basement. She was wetting her panties and jeans as she was trying to pull them down. 

I had another female friend piss on the same basement floor. I wanted her to piss on the carpet in the bedroom but she couldn’t do it so we went to the basement where you peed on the floor by the wall. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I had this one friend back in the day whos parents were very rich on top of being old money both his dad and his mum had their own businesses. So once when i was visiting him we went to the basement to play he had like a complite gaming/man cave down there i mean like dude they even had a pool down there. And yeah so the only thing they didn’t have down there was a toilet and we got stuck when the lock broke from the inside so it could only be opened from outside both our phones were upstairs and we knew it was gonna be like 6h before his parents came home. And guess what despite having no toilet there was still a fridge full of soda and stuff so naturally that makes you pee. We peed in the pool a couple of times and i peed on the floor many times ’cause we had gone swimming and the floor was wet anyway so whos gonna know if its pee or water it was a pleasant day. The time flew by in a flash and soon (sooner then i prefered) his parents came home and let us out.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I actually did that when I was still a kid with my female neighbour once.

I had this idea to secretly pee in our basement and asked her if she would like to join me. She agreed and so we made two nice pee puddles in the corners and eventually moved random stuff around to hide everything.

As we were walking out my father came to check on us and wanted to know what we were doing down there, he seemed a bit suspicious. I panicked and told him a lie, don't remember what exactly, but he bought it let it be.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
Guest Devonpee

I pee in the basement all time usually right in the middle of the floor, it’s a tile  floor I love making a big mess out of it and usually will hold for an hour or two and release a powerful stream resulting in a large puddle of pee!

Yuup. I used to live in my parents basement for awhile. To not lose the tired whenever I get up to pee, I just piss somewhere in the basement. My ex did the same, using the concrete floor in the corner of the basement, or the carpet whenever it conveniences her. It dries pretty quickly, like within the hour! Sometimes instead of peeing directly onto the floor, I'll whip some pee onto the concrete walls, onto some cardboard boxes used to store decorations, just to save a noticeable mess.

• Love 1

Too often 😁 and it was infact my introduction to naughty peeing as a teen. Always snuck down there late at night or in the evening and pissed there against walls, or at the stuff that was stored (for trash?) in one room like bicycle, old shoes or whatever seemed cool. I loved to pee on walls with newspapers lying on the floor infront of it just because they'd soak up my pee so nicely, that was veeeery exciting for me. Also peed in someones cabin several times and hit a cupboard and who knows what else in there. Was a small to mid sized apartment building so the thrill was that someone could come down there anytime. I think i did a more detailed post about it some time ago. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, PixieRyder said:

Pee in the basement? Of course - much better than not making it up the steep stairs because I wasn't paying attention to my bladder's complaining.

The rooms I pee in have cement, broken rock or dirt floors. There are two drains in the laundry room and one in the utility room. I have peed in all of them. Also have dug a few "cat holes" to pee in the dirt floor (sort of an odd little room - new furnace takes up space by the door so I can't access it so easily.  Also used to have a couple tunnels  (closed off now). The sound from a somewhat desperate pee was amazing.

I can just imagine the sound of your pee echoing through the basement tunnel. Somehow, I think you purposely weren't paying attention to the complaining and using the steep stairs as an excuse.

At the apartment I used to live at, I wound sometimes go down to the basement to pee. It was full of old kitchen cabinets and paint cans from renovation project. I would hose down a junk pile, pee into a cabinet, or against the brick walls. The floor was dirt and quickly soaked up the evidence.  Looking back I wish I had taken advantage of this more...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jeanswettingfan

I have.  Some older, unfinished basements I've found have those little gaps between the floor and the wall and I've pissed in those before.  VERY fun lol

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 10:36 PM, Eyesbluefivetwo91 said:

Yes...in the past, present and I will in the future too! Check it out...and enjoy the view!

https://www.erome.com/i/WVOHPcwq

https://www.erome.com/i/yGTNdLoO

Two very different styles of stream in the same kind of low squat position.   Both hot and I always love the way that ladies' pee streams and delivery can be so different.   

Were those videos in your basement or just showing the style that you use in the basement?   If it was the basement then it looks like it is a finished and furnished accommodation in the basement, so someone has gone to making it more than just a storage place.

For me a couple of scenarios which could fit in to this subject.

Firstly many years ago when I was younger and living with my parents, we had an area under the stairs which went about a couple of feet lower than the ground floor and went around the corner.   It was just about 3 feet wide as you walked in and opened up to six feet wide at the back.   We had shelves along the side and across the back and used it to store all sorts of bits and bobs like tools, the vacuum cleaner, ironing board, paint tins etc.   The floor was loose laid with carpet over concrete.   We didn't have a downstairs toilet and I had a large tin round the corner at the back.  Sometimes when I was at home alone, rather than going upstairs to pee, I would just go in there and pee in the tin.  Sometimes I'd miss a bit and splash the carpet, but I never worried about it.   After a few pees, initially I used to pee in the tin, then empty it out of the front door, whose entrance was right opposite the entrance to this semi basement.  After a while, I figured it was a big tin, so I could pee in it and leave it, then just empty it once in a while.   Then one day, I peed in it, left it and went to get on with things, the next day, I went for a pee and found the tin was empty.   I was a bit confused as I didn't remember emptying it.   I was bursting to pee so peed in it again anyway and forgot about it.   I went back a bit later and it was empty again.   I peed again and went to pick it up and throw it out the door.  When I picked it up, I realised it was dripping from the bottom.  Turned out that the pee had gradually rusted out the bottom of the tin on the seam and so the last two full pees had ended up in the carpet.   Ah well, never mind.    I threw the tin away and forgot about it.   Next time I went in there for a pee, I remembered that I didn't have the tin anymore, so I made a mental note that I must find one, but for that time I just peed straight on the carpet but in a different spot to where the tin had previously deposited its contents.   I did replace the tin and carried on the same way for some years on and off.   There was always a damp, musty smell down there, so nobody ever realised what I had done.

The second one was when I visited a friend in North Wales.  His house was built on the side of a hill with the ground floor of the front of the house on ground level and at the back it was about 5 feet above ground level, so there was a space under the ground floor with an access door at the back.  It was an unmade but very dry and hard earthen floor and was used for storage of kayaks and a few other things.   We went kayaking one day and when we returned, we put the kayaks away, but both needed to pee, so he said it was not a problem and proceeded to pee on the ground.  I quickly joined him and we both left puddles there soaking into the compacted earth.  I also heard a story later that when they re-did their bathroom, him and his girlfriend both used the space as their toilet whenever they needed to pee as they were without a toilet for several days.  

• Like 2