Piss in Car Several Times

On 2/9/2021 at 10:25 AM, pguy2981 said:

I've always hated stopping to pee and would like to do what your brother did but with something to catch it, but I just can't piss driving like that. Any tips on how he was able to do that? Did size have anything to do with it?

Nah it wasn’t size, when he first peed he had his dick between his legs aimed at the floor while sitting off the edge of the seat. The second time he was the passenger though and had more control.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Parking lot! And here’s the seat afterwards 

B2BDDB49-7BAB-4E20-A15B-AAA6C8AAD652.jpeg

Holy shit you soaked it! That is unbelievably hot, and you do this sort of thing all the time from the sounds of it? 😍 Your car must smell like piss. I’d love to go for a ride in it with you and pee all over everything ❤️ Thank you for your amazing posts, i recently discovered you on this site and I love what you do.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I really had considered this last night after clubbing shortly. Unfortunately it's snowing where I am and I'm not gonna risk bodily injury haha.

1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

Nah it wasn’t size, when he first peed he had his dick between his legs aimed at the floor while sitting off the edge of the seat. The second time he was the passenger though and had more control.

• Like 1

I definitely missed a trick yesterday... bad planning...

I was in work, with an appointment booked to take the car in to sell - providing they gave a good enough price.  At work, there is a one way system around the building, and going to pee normally is in the opposite direction from the car park.  When I got in the car and got off site I realised I was 10 minutes shorter on time for my appointment than I thought - and whilst I didn't have to urgently pee, I knew I would by the time I got there and waited around.  So I stopped in the same lane I'd used two days previously.

If I'd had more free time, I'd definitely have peed on the carpets, probably in the back seats - and I guess I should have done. But knowing I was tight on time, knowing it was daylight and not really knowing how closely they were going to check the car I opted out, instead leaving a puddle on the tarmac next to the car.

As it was I could I guess have opened a rear door, peed into the car and no-one would be any the wiser. Certainly it didn't get looked at too closely.

In the end they were running late, so my half hour appointment turned into walking past lots of closed lockdown shops. I did manage to get a coffee though, and by the time all was done and the car taken off my hands, that coffee had filtered through nicely enough for another outdoor pee, this time in a lot more public location.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
44 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As it was I could I guess have opened a rear door, peed into the car and no-one would be any the wiser. Certainly it didn't get looked at too closely.

Ah well. Next time you change your car, eh? 😊

• Haha 1
On 2/13/2021 at 1:56 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Omg this sounds so fucking perfect. I would love that so much. I would hope you’d let me help you aim while you went and you’d spread my lips for me and maybe even wipe me dry with a napkin or something.

Thank you.   And yes you would be welcome to aim although you might find that doing that may change my situation and I'd end up peeing more on the windscreen and roof!   And yes I'd obviously be the gentleman and help you out if you would appreciate the assistance.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, MyPee said:

I was chatting to someone here and realised I have a perfectly good vehicle to pee in. Not actually a car. It’s an old caravan. It has a bed and cupboards and a sink and benches. I don’t use it for anything. It was left here by the previous owner of my place, and used to be used as a spare bedroom. I don’t want to mess it up in case I sell it one day, but I can cover and protect the bed, and bring in rugs and bedding and cushions and and objects and containers and things that are good to pee in and on. Anything too hard to wash or clean up I’ll just throw out and replace. 

Perfect opportunity.   Also, if it already an old caravan then it probably isn't worth a lot, so you could enjoy weeing on the seats and the bed without too much of an issue - if you have no plans to sell it in the near future then you are probably never going to get round to selling it, so you could just enjoy yourself and then eventually scrap it.

• Agree 2
On 2/13/2021 at 4:11 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I definitely missed a trick yesterday... bad planning...

Your best bet would have been to pee on the carpets a couple of days before so that there wouldn't be an obvious fresh puddle.  Ah well, maybe next time.

• Like 1

I think my bladder is still hung up on not peeing when driving, no matter how badly I have needed to go. I have uncontrollably started peeing, sometimes totally wetting myself  as soon as I exited the car but not in the vehicle. Which is fine I don't want to ruin the cloth seats or carpet, maybe that is why.

I remember back in the day when I was married I was driving and had to pee desperately for hours. Finally within 20 minutes of home my bladder and penis were screaming in agony. I even said to my then wife I was going to let some out just to relive some of the pressure. I am not sure I had wet my pants as an adult yet. She said go ahead if you want to wet your pants. I tried and tried but I could not get even one drop out, nothing . Despite the pain I arrived in our bathroom bone dry, in agony and disappointed.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 1

@pop-a-squat Yes, we DO love your stories and pics of car peeing. They are very hot. Reading those stories of yours... you are a pee hero!

As to experiences. Dont'n know if this one counts, but as I have a fetish for all things abandoned, I once (abroad) found an abandoned and unlocked car. I sneaked over (because this was not a very secluded place) opened the back door, and peed from the outside onto the car seat and floor. That turned me on. I even got out my camera and filmed everything, as I often do on my pee adventures. 😅

As I was finished and went back to my car, this farmer came passing. Had he come a minute earlier I would have been caught in the middle of the act! Hope that wasn't the owner. 😅

• Like 2
  • Love 1