Carnival Piss Story

As I was reading your story and seeing the pic of the ride - I'll apologise up front - my mind was racing ahead and thinking of all the delicious photos you've posted of pee gushing forth.

I had this picture in my mind of you, as you said pulling panties aside and releasing a desperate flood, then the car suddenly spinning and you finding your panties and legs getting drenched, finding yourself sitting in your own puddle.  That or your cousin getting shorts drenched through the same reason.

(Sorry if that all sounds gross or creepy - not wishing anything upon you that you wouldn't want to experience).

• Like 1

That was very naughty of both of you.  I totally approve!   I wonder what the next riders thought when they found the puddle.

The only fair/theme park rides that I have peed on are ones that get wet anyway.  I have peed on log flumes, rafting rides, and any number of slides and flumes in water parks. 

• 2 weeks later...