How can I get my aunt to let me pee on carpet

sman

2 hours ago, sman said:

l live with my aunt and I haven't asked if I can pee on the carpet. Does anyone know a good way to ask this so that she will say yes

Maybe you should somehow see what her opinion is of peeing somewhere where cleanup is no issue, like outdoors or in the bath/shower (how to drop this into conversation?). Her reaction to peeing on carpet may be “wtf? absolutely not”, however she is asked, but I just don’t know - pee opinions vary a lot

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

This is going to be a hard one, but I think that the best way to get permission to pee on the carpet is to make peeing on the carpet the least-worst option.

My suggestion would be to start wetting your bed. When it is discovered explain to your aunt that you tried to get up but did not think you would make it to the toilet without peeing on the carpet. The most likely response will be "Don't worry about the carpet, it is easier to clean than the bed."

You might even enjoy wetting your bed too!

• Like 2

A very simple scenario, but so many different ways of looking at it and so many possible different approaches to asking the question with so many possible reactions.

Personally I think @gldenwetgoose has a very sensible set of considerations here.   I would agree that the first thing is to know about her attitude generally.   If you don't know about her attitude, then go for a walk with her - say it is freezing outside and the cold has made you realise you should have gone to pee first.  Ask if she would mind if you watered a tree and gauge her reaction to that.  If she is against that then there is not a chance that she will say yes to you peeing in the house on the carpet, but if she is matter of fact about it or laughs it off then you've got a chance.

Then say you heard someone at work, or wherever, got caught short when their girlfriend was hogging the bathroom and he ended up peeing on the carpet in the closet.   Say that at first you were surprised, but actually it sounds quite fun.   See what she says to that and if she is shocked and reacts negatively then you know not to pursue it further.   If she is OK about it then you could ask her whether she ever had to pee anywhere unusual out of desperation and that might give you a lot of a clue what she finds as an acceptable level.     If you are still feeling positive at this point, you could say that you are very tempted to try and ask whether there was anywhere in the house that she would let you try it?

Now for the practical bit I know that @pop-a-squat is the master of peeing all round the house and maybe she could give some comment about what the longer term impact is - do the puddles dry fully, is there any residual smell.  Definitely drink loads of water before so that your pee is dilute.   A one off probably isn't going to cause any difficulty, but repeatedly peeing in the same place I can see could lead to smells and possibly even continued wetness leading to mould.   Also of consideration - what are the floors made of?  Do you have floorboards under your carpet in the bedroom and are they above the ceiling of a room below?   If you flood it too much you could end up with pee saturating the ceiling below and possibly dripping through.   

I would absolutely love to be able to pee freely around my house, but I have too many concerns and I know that my wife wouldn't like the idea, so I limit myself to peeing on hard floors such as the tiled kitchen.  I sometimes put towels down and pee on those because it is a similar thing to carpet, but boy would I love to just be able to pee at my desk onto the carpet or just turn to the side and pee on the carpet in the hallway.   I compromise and sometimes pee in my bin in the office or on piles of clothes, but I've only ever let a small amount out directly onto the carpet.

I have peed on hotel carpets - but they have concrete floors so no fear of damaging the ceiling below.   Also it is a one off, so not repeating in the same area..

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I see lot's of sophisticated answers on this thread that certainly need to be taken in consideration.

What I could recommend you to do, if you really want to pee on your aunts carpet, is to do it secretly, when she's not around. I used to do the same occasionally back in the day when I was home alone. Works like a charm and it's fun ... and the carpet soaks everything up nicely.

Unless you want to pee with your aunt knowing about it, in that case all I can say is to ask nice and politetly and then hope for the best.

• Like 1

Why not get a big rug for your room, some thick plastic or something to put under it, and then use that. There’d be no damage to her property so you can use it as much as you like and wouldn’t really need her permission because it’s your property.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sman said:

i  didn't ask, i let a lot more out after 

IMG_20210211_210931_467.jpg

nice! do you plan on telling her or just gonna keep it a secret? 😉

23 minutes ago, hibillymayshear said:

Nice! wish I was there to join you. I really want to piss on a carpet while being watched by guys and girls.

that sounds like such a thrill!