Stripper Piss

Sounds like you were willing to improvise where necessary.  The act of peeing somewhere you shouldn't with the risk of being caught sounds like it really did give you a thrill.   We would love to hear more of your adventures as it sounds like you have had your fair share and I'm sure that there are some interesting tales in there.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Foxfire said:

I decided to hurry and pee down the drain before our manager/any fo the guys walked in which was really thrilling. My coworker decided to use a leftover jumbo red party cup and filled it all the way up and set it next to the sink. We wiped and threw our tissues on the ground and went on to strip/work our party. 

love that you guys did this! 

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Foxfire said:

One time when I was working a fraternity party with my coworker as entertainer strippers and sometimes the rides were up to 3 hours so by the time we got to our location that we were called to we really had full bladders. When my coworker and I went to get changed/ready for our show we were in the basement bathroom (any and all frat house bathrooms I saw were basically not useable) and Ofc no working toilet. I decided to hurry and pee down the drain before our manager/any fo the guys walked in which was really thrilling. My coworker decided to use a leftover jumbo red party cup and filled it all the way up and set it next to the sink. We wiped and threw our tissues on the ground and went on to strip/work our party. 

This is one of the many instances where I/my coworkers peed together or in public, or both haha. Mainly all out of desperation, because I can be timid and I get pee shyness Infront of others if I let it get to me 

Love it!