Peeing on my Carpet in front of Roomie then she Peed

13 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I could hear my female roomie up and about. I thought it would be hot and fun to pee in front of her today. So I opened my bedroom door and called her name and began a conversation. I really needed to piss, so I stood with my legs apart and pulled my shorts to the side and spread my lips with both hands and started spraying the carpet. She stared between my legs and got silent. She just watched me. I pissed for a good twenty to twenty five seconds and made a large puddle on the carpet. I finished up and pulled my shorts back in place and she told me that was a really nice puddle. We continued our conversation and I went back in my room. 

A half hour later she called my name, she told me to come with her, so she walked over to the stairs, pulled her shorts down and sat on the top of our carpeted stairs. She began pissing, first it pooled on the top step then it began pouring down the rest of the top steps. It went down about four or five steps. It was soooo hot to watch. She pissed so much. I told her I really enjoyed that and would love to see her go there more often. 🙂

so fucking hot! i wish i lived somewhere with roommates that would let me piss like that during a conversation! i love nonchalant pissing! thank you for sharing with us! 

• Love 1