Which drink makes you need to pee most?

I really can't say that I have noticed any difference. I know lots of people here think that some drinks go through them quicker than others, but I'm pretty sure that for me at least it's the volume rather than what it is.

I'm not going to disagree with either of the last two answers - In terms of volume, it does seem to be what goes in must come out.

But apart from the water, I do find that coffee, beer and energy drinks (along with some sweeteners used in drinks like lemonade) have the effect of making my need go from zero to full on nearly wetting in a matter of minutes.  Sometimes can be fun, other times less so.

• Like 1

Coffee or tea, I reckon. Sometimes I think I my body must like to just store water. I have tried to fill up on water to give myself the desperation feeling, and see how long I could hold it; I went the whole day drinking and drinking water but was able to hold it all, all day. It was nice to feel the pee pressure, but I was just slightly disappointed that I didn’t have an accident!

Maybe I will try it again one day with coffee.....