Running finally paid off 😍

Guest Peelover85

Guest Peelover85

Ip was out for a jog this afternoon down the country lanes where I live. I turned left off the road I was on and down another to form part of the loop I do.

As I turned there was a van parked in a field entrance that leads to a barn/shed type thing facing towards me, no doors open, nobody in the drivers seat so I thought nothing else of it. That was until I got closer and heard the words "Ahhh I'm peeing on my shoes" and an outburst of female laughter.

Now not a word of a lie, I've never ran so fast in my life...🤣🤣 as I neared the van about 10ft further into the entrance were 3 girls, all of them in a squat watching their streams rum down towards the van giggling, completely unaware that I was heading their way. 

I tried not to make it too obvious that I was having a  good old look as I came past them and they either didn't see me (Which I find hard to believe given my pace had from Usain bolt to little old man🤣) or they weren't particularly bothered, I kept running past and had a quick glance backwards just as the 3rd girl was standing back up.

I obviously didn't have chance to get my phone off my arm for the run past, but I ran down to the next gate and waited till I heard the van leave and went back to find this 😍😍

Literally the best run I've had in a long time 🙂 Hope you enjoy

20210210_174008.jpg

20210210_173951.jpg

Guest Peelover85
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

You lucky guy! That never happens when I'm running!

In all the years I've been running, this is the first time as well, apart from a surfer girl boobs once as she was getting out a wetsuit lol

On 2/10/2021 at 1:46 PM, Peelover85 said:

Ip was out for a jog this afternoon down the country lanes where I live. I turned left off the road I was on and down another to form part of the loop I do.

As I turned there was a van parked in a field entrance that leads to a barn/shed type thing facing towards me, no doors open, nobody in the drivers seat so I thought nothing else of it. That was until I got closer and heard the words "Ahhh I'm peeing on my shoes" and an outburst of female laughter.

Now not a word of a lie, I've never ran so fast in my life...🤣🤣 as I neared the van about 10ft further into the entrance were 3 girls, all of them in a squat watching their streams rum down towards the van giggling, completely unaware that I was heading their way. 

I tried not to make it too obvious that I was having a  good old look as I came past them and they either didn't see me (Which I find hard to believe given my pace had from Usain bolt to little old man🤣) or they weren't particularly bothered, I kept running past and had a quick glance backwards just as the 3rd girl was standing back up.

I obviously didn't have chance to get my phone off my arm for the run past, but I ran down to the next gate and waited till I heard the van leave and went back to find this 😍😍

Literally the best run I've had in a long time 🙂 Hope you enjoy

20210210_174008.jpg

20210210_173951.jpg

Hopefully it’s biodegradable tissues

• 1 month later...
Guest Peelover85
On 2/12/2021 at 5:15 PM, Fire said:

Hopefully it’s biodegradable tissues

Hey sorry just seen this. I collected the tissues after this photo for my own use 😉