Which Pee Websites Do You Visit?

Admin

On 12/24/2021 at 12:08 AM, Bacardi said:

Just this one and Misterpoll! Been orgasming over the content on MP since I was a teenager 😛

There is some great stuff in Misterpoll but searching it is a pain, I click on various profiles and hope to find interesting stories from the links. LouiseP is amazing.

• Like 1
On 12/23/2021 at 4:54 PM, PissOnMyParade said:

I've deleted pissrip from my browsing history and never looked back. Even with an adblocker you still get stung with popups and trojans. It became the very thing it swore to destroy, and then got progressively even worse.

Goldmembership here gives you access to all the pee you will ever need in your life. Totally worth the investment!

I got uBlock Origin on so I no longer have problems with visiting pissrip. uMatrix also helps tremendously.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this was a disappointing thread, I was hoping to find a new stash of content but it seems like it isn't being as oftern or that it is harder to distribute due to payment firms not wanting to be associated with it. Got a few names of sites I've not tried so that's something. Sites I've not seen listed so far, Femanic.com and vipissy/wetandpissy, pissinginaction and fullyclothedpissing - most of these have vids on xvideos or on file sharing sites.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, lillnisse said:

Is there any videos?

No. It's a forum website sort of like this one where people post experiences. I have seen a lot of cross over of the members here and on there.

• Like 1
On 4/2/2022 at 6:09 PM, Bacardi said:

No. It's a forum website sort of like this one where people post experiences. I have seen a lot of cross over of the members here and on there.

It's not so much a forum as a site to post polls for people to vote in. There are sections about all kinds of topics , most of them not being sexual in any way (like food, hobbies, music, etc), but I bet the sexual ones get as many views as all the others combined lol. There are quite a few about things like "Where have you peed besides a toilet", "How do you pee", "Has anyone seen you pee", etc. Some of them get rather detailed in the questions they ask. While most of the questions are multiple choice, there are people who then discuss the polls and share experiences beyond what the questions themselves ask.

14 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

It's not so much a forum as a site to post polls for people to vote in. There are sections about all kinds of topics , most of them not being sexual in any way (like food, hobbies, music, etc), but I bet the sexual ones get as many views as all the others combined lol. There are quite a few about things like "Where have you peed besides a toilet", "How do you pee", "Has anyone seen you pee", etc. Some of them get rather detailed in the questions they ask. While most of the questions are multiple choice, there are people who then discuss the polls and share experiences beyond what the questions themselves ask.

I learned about that site from this forum and while the first posts I saw were promising, I tend to avoid that site now. There are just too many posts with a combination of underage and explicit sexual descriptions written in such a way that even I, who usually doesn't judge people who don't care about age, think it's too fucked up. And everybody is acting like it's completely normal >_>

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

I learned about that site from this forum and while the first posts I saw were promising, I tend to avoid that site now. There are just too many posts with a combination of underage and explicit sexual descriptions written in such a way that even I, who usually doesn't judge people who don't care about age, think it's too fucked up. And everybody is acting like it's completely normal >_>

Kinda makes me appreciate the moderators here even more 🙂

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's so tough finding sites that aren't blacklisted, malicious, or sketchy with a bunch of crap - almost like the people who build the communities don't care. Love PeeFans, Fetlife, Sharesome is cool, but with a problematic backend. And Pissboi is great for gay watersports.

• Love 1