As told to me by my wife...

• 2 weeks later...

A good while after the incident where Natalie got held up on the call, she and my wife were walking again. The conversation casually included different challenges about their respective jobs. At some point my wife saw an opening and was able to ask what happened if there was a long call and she needed something like the bathroom. Here is Natalie answer:

"Oh my God the worst time. I was sick. I was really sick and I was drinking tea all day. The call was going long. I NEVER end calls early for bathroom but I really felt like I couldn't hold it anymore. Just as I was about to cut it off but it turned into a situation where ethically I couldn't get up. By the time he finally calmed down and I was able to end the call...it was too late."

My wife casually asked what she did in that case.

"Well...you just do the best you can, and when you can you go to the bathroom and then get cleaned up."

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

A little more than a year ago my wife and Natalie set out on their lunch time walk, this time with Tiffany. They started down the hill and after a short time Natalie said: "I should have peed before we left."

They stopped. "Are you going to be okay or should we go back?" Tiffany asked.

There was a pause. "I'll be okay," Natalie said. "Let's just keep moving."

They kept walking down the hill and talking. The thing about Tiffany is that she is the one of the three that adds levity and humor. At some point she said something that got laughs out of the other two. At that point my wife and Tiffany kept walking but Natalie stopped. At this point they were a decent way down the hill.

"Okay guys," Natalie said with her legs firmly together. "I'm not going to be okay until we get back."

For a moment it seemed as if neither of the other two knew what to say. Finally Tiffany suggested, "What about the golf house at the bottom of the hill?" There is a golf course next to the property and about midway down the hill there is either a small building or a clubhouse just off the walking trail. I'm not clear just how big this building is. "It might be just for the golfers though," Tiffany added.

They began walking and Natalie said: "Well if they don't let me use the bathroom there I'm going on the side of the building." The three women quickly made their way down to the bottom of the hill and entered the building.

"Can I use your bathroom please? It's an emergency," Natalie asked.

"It's really only for members," the person at the desk said.

"No. You don't understand. It's an EMERGENCY! Show me where the bathroom is."

With that , Natalie was taken behind the counter and shown the way to what looked like an employee bathroom. My wife and Tiffany waited a bit for Natalie to come out.

"Feel better?" my wife asked.

"I do feel better," Natalie answered. "But I'm not exactly clean. Do you mind if we just head back?"

So they headed back. On the way Natalie volunteered: "I never learn. I should just really start keeping a change of clothes in my car or something."

As ever, Natalie was wearing loose, black and there were no specifically obvious signs that she had peed in her pants. But very clearly she had not come close to making it to the bathroom.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

That is the last of the good Natalie stuff. They were all sent home to work at the start of covid and have not been back so there are no more lunchtime walks. They have met a few times between their houses for weekend walks but nothing interesting has come of it. The only anecdote was Natalie saying that the first time she went in anyone else's house since the start of the pandemic was when she was finishing an outside visit and had to pee. She said: "I thought about just driving home but I knew I wouldn't make it."

My wife has passed on some other stories over the last few years, the best of which I will soon add to this thread. In the meantime I hope everyone has enjoyed these 100% true stories. And hopefully there will be more walks or other activities post-covid that will lead to more posts here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2

I really like the way you started with desperation stories that kept getting more dire and eventually to Natalie wetting her pants.

While I can't say for sure if she enjoys holding her pee and therefore deliberately puts herself in these situations, but for sure she enjoys talking about her desperation and accidents. I think a non-pee fan would be too embarrassed to discuss it, especially if it was not obvious due to dark pants. 

Thank you for the enjoyable series of posts.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...