Hotel Pee, this morning.

Hi

We are all packed up and about to leave this fine establishment, this happened about an hour ago.

Maigh wanted some morning pee, and after last nights outing, both Mary and I were full, painfully so. In fact, Mary started dribbling as she ran to the shower, leaving more than a few dops of glistening pee on the carpet. She didn't realise how much but she found out a little later.

Maigh was in the shower waiting, in a tee shirt, bra and knickers, muttering to hurry up, she wanted it now. Mary lifted a leg, giggling a little over her accident, then pulled my wife's face into her soggy pussy. She started immediately, Maigh grunting and gagging, spitting pee back out as fast as she got it, soaking her tee, the white bra showing up nicely. Mary was looking down at this, asking Maigh if she liked it, pissing hard, holding Maigh's hair with one hand, grinding her pussy hard onto Maigh's face. This was a little strong for Mary, she is usually passive, not this hard, demanding person she was. She stopped abruptly, then was down on her knees, telling a shell shocked Maigh that she was sorry for being so rough. Seeing the two of them in there was my queue, and I moved into the door way.

I started peeing, mainly onto Maigh, she is the one who loves it, and to my surprise, Mary joined in, opening her mouth, sighing lustily, taking my strong pee without a word. She even reached up and held me, her mouth on my hissing dick, pee splattering back out on to the floor as she gave Maigh some, alternating back and forth. I have never seen her like this, not with morning pee, Maigh was just as stunned as I was, watching Mary. I stopped soon enough, both girls groaning disappointment, Mary sucking me, now hard and solid. She was taking all of me, gagging a little as she went to far, not slowing for anything, with Maigh watching. Maigh slowly stood, and hooked a knee over Mary's shoulder, eased her soaked knickers aside, and hosed out forcefully onto Mary's face as she sucked me roughly. Mary backed off, and opened her sweet mouth, getting it filled rapidly, then went back to my cock, the feeling of her mouth full of piss on me was too much, and I came hard, collapsing against the shower door. With one gulp, Maigh's pee and my cum were gone, Maigh sighing, lifting Mary up off the floor, and we all just held each other, then had a quick shower.

A wild morning, I'm writing this in the car park, while the ladies get some take away breakfast, and we're heading home.

Mary just smiled when we asked what was going on, she was just in a sexy mood, was all we could get out of her.

Laters people, have a good day.

Scot_Lover, Sexy Mary and Maigh

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...