Wetting my trousers

DorsetP

Hello everyone, hope you are keeping well.  I'm wanting to meet someone who also likes to wet themselves. Don't mind if man or woman.  Am not an exhibitionist but do like to feel the warmth of pee around my cock and balls.  In the summer I wear short nylon shorts so that the sun dries off the pee quickly so can keep peeing a little and often.  Let me know what you think.

5wtzzo1_640.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
8 hours ago, DorsetP said:

Thanks Adyguy, good to see plenty of pics & vids.  I've only one real live experience of being with another peelover (a lady in her 60s) in public. Will never forget the experience!

That sounds like a good excuse to get some serious wetting in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Welcome again @DorsetP - since last time we welcomed you.

You'll find quite a lot of people on the site who enjoy pants wetting, and the site search facility is pretty good.  It may even turn up more results than asking people to get in touch.  Posting content on the forums for all to enjoy is more what we're about after all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I too enjoy the feeling of peeing in my pants. I find it truly erotic. Not only do I enjoy the feeling of it running down my crotch, I love watching the wetness grow in my jeans. I often don’t wear underwear so that it doesn’t inhibit the “soaking”. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 10:29 PM, DorsetP said:

Hello everyone, hope you are keeping well.  I'm wanting to meet someone who also likes to wet themselves. Don't mind if man or woman.  Am not an exhibitionist but do like to feel the warmth of pee around my cock and balls.  In the summer I wear short nylon shorts so that the sun dries off the pee quickly so can keep peeing a little and often.  Let me know what you think.

5wtzzo1_640.jpg

Absolutely enjoy pissing my underwear, slowly sqirting piss, then a quiet walk at night soaking my jeans right through.