Male Roomie Pissed Under Table With Me

4 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was with my roomie and her bf (the male roomie), and we were out to dinner. Her boyfriend was sitting against the wall in a booth. We always choose the back corner in case we need to pee. I was sitting across from him on the other side against the wall. My female roomie was sitting next to him on the outside of the booth. We got some drinks and ate our meals. Right after we paid and before we left I announced I was gonna piss under the table. No one was looking at our table, so I wiggled my pants to my knees and sat off the edge of the seat and began pissing. My male roomie ended up doing the same thing, he wiggled his pants down a little bit and slipped his dick down towards the floor and began peeing. You could faintly hear our two streams hitting the carpeted floor. It was so naughty and so relieving though.

That’s such a hot story. If you chat in private could you drop me a message 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was with my roomie and her bf (the male roomie), and we were out to dinner. Her boyfriend was sitting against the wall in a booth. We always choose the back corner in case we need to pee. I was sitting across from him on the other side against the wall. My female roomie was sitting next to him on the outside of the booth. We got some drinks and ate our meals. Right after we paid and before we left I announced I was gonna piss under the table. No one was looking at our table, so I wiggled my pants to my knees and sat off the edge of the seat and began pissing. My male roomie ended up doing the same thing, he wiggled his pants down a little bit and slipped his dick down towards the floor and began peeing. You could faintly hear our two streams hitting the carpeted floor. It was so naughty and so relieving though.

You do have some great experience