Morning pee outside, how and where?

I wanna take my morning pee outside, where should I go and how?!

I can pee in the driveway, between the cars or beside the house. Or open my car door and go between them. 

I can piss behind the shed facing some houses and an alleyway, or pee to the side of it which is exposed to the road and sidewalk. Or on the other side facing our deck. 

I can piss behind this tree that is in the middle of my yard and our neighbors. It’s big enough you may see the sides of my body but not my peeing pussy from the road, but the houses behind the tree could see. 

There’s the front porch, sitting on a chair discreetly peeing onto it. 

There’s the backyard in the middle of it. Or beside the pool. Either way there are a lot of houses and no fencing. 

Then there’s the back deck, I could just squat on it and go. 

Depending on where I go, should I squat or stand? Some of these options can be modified too. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

We all know how you've got the squatting pee nailed, so my suggestion is definitely standing.

And a bit of risk too...  standing on your front porch, sipping on a morning coffee, full to the point of just about being able to stand still with your legs gently crossed.  Standing still so no-one passing would suspect a thing. Then letting a little trickle develop into a steady river running down your legs and soaking into pyjamas, yoga pants or dark jeans and pooling at your feet.  Your preference.

(Only a suggestion of course - your call as to what you actually choose).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

First of all, I think you should try all of those options on various days if you have time for it. 

Secondly, my personal preference would be to water that tree! I would stand and direct my stream, as you have seen. If you aren't confident with aiming yet, what about wearing a nightgown or oversized t shirt, standing behind the tree, facing it, opening your legs and letting the stream out into the grass below? This might also be a fun way to practise standing and aiming too.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
On 2/3/2021 at 10:30 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I wanna take my morning pee outside, where should I go and how?!

I can pee in the driveway, between the cars or beside the house. Or open my car door and go between them. 

I can piss behind the shed facing some houses and an alleyway, or pee to the side of it which is exposed to the road and sidewalk. Or on the other side facing our deck. 

I can piss behind this tree that is in the middle of my yard and our neighbors. It’s big enough you may see the sides of my body but not my peeing pussy from the road, but the houses behind the tree could see. 

There’s the front porch, sitting on a chair discreetly peeing onto it. 

There’s the backyard in the middle of it. Or beside the pool. Either way there are a lot of houses and no fencing. 

Then there’s the back deck, I could just squat on it and go. 

Depending on where I go, should I squat or stand? Some of these options can be modified too. 

100000% Pee in the pool. 

• 11 months later...