Public Snow Pee

So you not only enjoyed yourself, but you made the day for at least two other people.  They enjoyed the view and probably have it etched in their mind. You enjoyed the experience.  Win win. If only more ladies took that attitude. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, pee01 said:

Very hot that you pee in the snow and very brave of  you. Glad the men who saw you pee didnt care seeing you pee outside in the snow. I love seeing you pee in the snow. 

They definitely didn’t mind what they saw. Especially the older man. I am hoping to pee here more often. I may try to do it later at night when there are less people though. I don’t know we will see. But I really enjoy squatting next to the shed and going in the snow.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

So you not only enjoyed yourself, but you made the day for at least two other people.  They enjoyed the view and probably have it etched in their mind. You enjoyed the experience.  Win win. If only more ladies took that attitude. 

I wish they did too! Or even more men willing to brazenly pee out in the open. It would make my day if I saw a man pissing beside his shed in the yard. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, bcreed1983 said:

Personally I love the spot and it makes it even hotter seeing u make a whole bunch of yellow snow! I have made some yellow snow in my backyard the past few days as well

I would’ve loved to have seen you making yellow snow! I love seeing men piss outside in the winter. Do you do it often?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I wish they did too! Or even more men willing to brazenly pee out in the open. It would make my day if I saw a man pissing beside his shed in the yard. 

Come on over sometime! I pee in my yard next to my shed all the time!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I would’ve loved to have seen you making yellow snow! I love seeing men piss outside in the winter. Do you do it often?

Yes pretty often, live out in the country so doubtful anyone sees me but would gladly show u and if ur lucky I might even let u hold it for me! 

• Love 1
On 2/4/2021 at 1:29 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Alas as much as I am always desperate and love peeing outdoors, men caught peeing seem to get in whole worlds of trouble in these parts.  Am waiting for the snow to arrive to make some yellow snow once off the beaten track.   Wasted the last snow with just a snow angel lol

• Love 1