desperate and peeing during sports

1 hour ago, moremichael said:

True story:

Always difficult when outside doing sports and you need to pee. As a man a bit easier than being a woman sometimes, but when doing sports the question is also if you want to stop or continue.....

Last summer I went for a run with my wife and a female friend of ours. We were going to do around 12 km, and we were just outside our village, when i heard my wife and our friend talking. they were running in front of me. Our friend told my wife she needs to pee badly and that she should have gone before starting our run.

The setting such that the first few kms is next to a busy road, with hardly and bushes, and then the last 8-9 km is nature with plenty of places to make a short stop.

Obviously I was alerted when she said she needed to pee, and did not have bad view from behind either.

I couldn't see anything for a bit, and we were running, but about 5 minutes later, I suddenly saw that apparently she couldn't hold it until we got to the green part of our run.

a nice glistening wet patch and stream started forming between her legs, in her tight running pants. And I had a front row seat running behind her. She just casually peed, either thinking I would not notice, or not caring.......whatever it was, the view was great.

Needless to say the rest of our run my mind was with wet and damp legs, ass, and running pants......mmm, first time I ever ran a long distance whilst being really really aroused....

I do not have a picture of course, but to visualise I looked up a nice picture with more or less similar pants as she was wearing. See below and visualise what I saw that day (not bent over this way of course, but that is just a little something I added for your pleasure :)).

jogging.thumb.png.a1f0403e0c1ec0a2d720a362e21ed01a.png

Great story - and lovely photo thanks. While I know you're particularly asking for responses from the women here, I know that several of us have had reason to appreciate the damp-patch-hiding, quick-drying properties of tight, dark lycra sportswear 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Great story - and lovely photo thanks. While I know you're particularly asking for responses from the women here, I know that several of us have had reason to appreciate the damp-patch-hiding, quick-drying properties of tight, dark lycra sportswear 🙂 

Thank you. And I definitely don't want to exclude men from sharing or responding :). It is just that for me personally I am only interested in women in need (to pee)....

24 minutes ago, moremichael said:

Thank you. And I definitely don't want to exclude men from sharing or responding :). It is just that for me personally I am only interested in women in need (to pee)....

Sure! No problem 🙂 You're far from alone in that!

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, stan4444 said:

Different ways to look at it, as a Man I could hardly just flop it out on the soccer field. My wife however played hockey, so as she said, peed when ever she felt like it. Especially when she was goalie, just stood there and peed through her panties.

Can imagine, although with the heavy goalie gear I guess you really need to be into pee as people on this forum, else it is not just panties getting soaked on a warm day. Remember a story now about the women's national hockey team here in the Netherlands where one of the players (Fatima Moreira de Melo) told the interviewer they peed in the shower.....not a bad thought, this women's team in the shower.......

• Like 1
16 hours ago, moremichael said:

Can imagine, although with the heavy goalie gear I guess you really need to be into pee as people on this forum, else it is not just panties getting soaked on a warm day. Remember a story now about the women's national hockey team here in the Netherlands where one of the players (Fatima Moreira de Melo) told the interviewer they peed in the shower.....not a bad thought, this women's team in the shower.......

34 minutes ago, stan4444 said:

Showing our age a bit here when Curls played hockey, the only protection was shin pads. And a very short skirt ( and wet panties)

I'm guessing 'hockey' and the equipment worn whilst playing will mean something very different to our North American and maybe Scandinavian(?) members - skates and a puck, compared to short skirts and a ball. 

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm guessing 'hockey' and the equipment worn whilst playing will mean something very different to our North American and maybe Scandinavian(?) members - skates and a puck, compared to short skirts and a ball. 

Stan4444 is from Australia I thought, so I assume field hockey like in the Netherlands. That means heavy gear on a goalie normally, but maybe I am mistaken. A picture of a goalie peeing herself might help :).

• Love 1

I can relate to this. I play "beer league" hockey (American, just to clarify) and I normally play goalie and it's just like @moremichael said....heavy equipment. I, like most goalies, sweat like crazy, but, I also consume over a gallon of water every game. Anyway, a few seasons back we were in the championship game and tied in the 3rd period when I got the urge to go. Seeing what was on the line (in beer league hockey there is really nothing on the line except bragging rights) I didn't want to have needing to take a piss on my mind. The puck was at the other end of the ice so I just went. Didn't think twice about it and this was before Mrs R and I discovered our fetish. We ended up loosing but still had a after game party and I got pretty fucked up. We were all (teammates and wives/husbands...have a few female players) sitting around a fire and out of nowhere I told everyone what I did. They all busted up laughing, gave me drunken high fives for making the sacrifice for the team and then 2 other guys and 1 of the women said they did it too. Looking back, wish I would have known when she pissed in her gear so I could watch her face. Good times!

-Mr Rock

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

If i took a photo it would have been on a Kodak Instamatic. It is a summer sport, played in shorts ( or short tunic and T shirt. on the grass field. Often around 36 deg. So sit in the shade and have beer at half time. Yes in Australia , Queensland, where we get 25 degree days in winter

• Love 2