Kupar's Peeing Exploits

1 hour ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Sounds like a dream come true for those like myself who are into guys peeing outside.

If you ever find yourself over my way, and are happy getting naked, I could see if I can find another similar group hike you could join me on 😊

• Hot 1

I've never been on a naturist hike, but I have been to a naturist spa occasionally - mixed company. There are lavatories, but I prefer doing it in the garden. I would stand out of sight, behind the hedges, and let out a shimmering jet from between my thighs onto the grass below. I used to do it handsfree.

This hike, naked men lined up giving the trees a good watering sounds amazing. I'm guessing that no thirty-something females are allowed, though. Not if it's a naturist walk for fifty-something males. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I've never been on a naturist hike, but I have been to a naturist spa occasionally - mixed company. There are lavatories, but I prefer doing it in the garden. I would stand out of sight, behind the hedges, and let out a shimmering jet from between my thighs onto the grass below. I used to do it handsfree.

This hike, naked men lined up giving the trees a good watering sounds amazing. I'm guessing that no thirty-something females are allowed, though. Not if it's a naturist walk for fifty-something males. 

Eli, you and Mr E would be welcomed with open arms on any naturist walk. The preponderance of 50+ males is simply a reflection of the demographic of 'organised naturism' in the UK. It's not like that in other countries, nor in the UK outside organisations. It's a real shame there's not a more mixed feel to naturist events, but the issue seems intractable 🙁

Also, I know of one very highly regarded clothes-optional spa near to where you live. People speak very highly of it. I've never been, but it sounds great. I might one day persuade K to come with me so we can try it together (though she's not a naturist and not really a spa person, so I have my work cut out there lol!)

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Kupar said:

Also, I know of one very highly regarded clothes-optional spa near to where you live. People speak very highly of it. I've never been, but it sounds great. I might one day persuade K to come with me so we can try it together (though she's not a naturist and not really a spa person, so I have my work cut out there lol!)

Yep! That's the one! It was on the Hotel Inspector.

I usually tend to be be either the token female and the youngest female there (I'm early 30s), though not always. I personally think that most people should give naturism a try at least once. It really does help with social anxiety and body image. Everyone is democratically naked - there is no shyness or hierarchy. We can chat about any old subject. I've had conversations at the spa ranging from snooker and football to the environment, my own faith/ethnicity and the merits of moving to Europe post Brexit (I'll leave that right there - no need to get too political!). 

Whether or not anyone else uses the garden as a urinal, I don't know. I do know that the male lavatory is single occupancy with a urinal (a rarity in England and Wales - I can't speak for Scotland). I have gone into this lavatory with my husband and used this urinal. If anyone sees me coming out from there with Mr E, I just say that we didn't want to occupy both loos at once. Both of us using the men's seemed like the least worst option. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Yep! That's the one! It was on the Hotel Inspector.

I usually tend to be be either the token female and the youngest female there (I'm early 30s), though not always. I personally think that most people should give naturism a try at least once. It really does help with social anxiety and body image. Everyone is democratically naked - there is no shyness or hierarchy. We can chat about any old subject. I've had conversations at the spa ranging from snooker and football to the environment, my own faith/ethnicity and the merits of moving to Europe post Brexit (I'll leave that right there - no need to get too political!). 

Whether or not anyone else uses the garden as a urinal, I don't know. I do know that the male lavatory is single occupancy with a urinal (a rarity in England and Wales - I can't speak for Scotland). I have gone into this lavatory with my husband and used this urinal. If anyone sees me coming out from there with Mr E, I just say that we didn't want to occupy both loos at once. Both of us using the men's seemed like the least worst option. 

Lovely. I couldn't agree more. The more I read what you write Eli, the more I fervently hope we, and Mr E and K, and some of our mutual PF friends, will one day have a good chat in person in a pub somewhere or even at that spa. But in the mean time, I'll enjoy your company here and be grateful for it 🙂

• Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...