Kupar's Peeing Exploits

Change of plan today. Was feeling naughty and it was washing day (again) so I thought I would pee on the pile of laundry before putting it in the machine. But I forgot. (I know ....)

Nothing daunted, I thought back to a request from one of our lady members for some steaming pee videos / images. It's been cold today - just above 0 degrees - so I thought I might be able to meet the request. See what you think. 

https://www.erome.com/a/FRPbRgT3

Oh - and I felt like spraying it about a bit.

Spraying it about a bit.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Change of plan today. Was feeling naughty and it was washing day (again) so I thought I would pee on the pile of laundry before putting it in the machine. But I forgot. (I know ....)

Nothing daunted, I thought back to a request from one of our lady members for some steaming pee videos / images. It's been cold today - just above 0 degrees - so I thought I might be able to meet the request. See what you think. 

I can't say I seen any steam, but you certainly sprayed piss around hahahah. I may have to do something similar. Its -17C here this morning 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I can't say I seen any steam, but you certainly sprayed piss around hahahah. I may have to do something similar. Its -17C here this morning 

You have much more chance of steam than me then! And to be honest, the only steam I could see was in the air when I breathed out!

4 hours ago, Kupar said:

Nice big piss!!! 😏

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have done this too. I was naked and loading some of my dirty work clothes in the washer when I felt the need to urinate but as I have no toilet in my apartment, the easiest solution was to just pee into the machine over the clothes. I then closed the door and started the wash cycle.

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Bosch is a great machine. Gets all the pee out, especially on a hot wash. Great work Kupar, must have felt good. 😊

Thanks! It was great fun and felt wonderful 🙂 (And yes, the Bosch is a good washing machine!)

• Love 1