Kupar's Peeing Exploits

11 minutes ago, Pissy91 said:

fair enough mate, i reckon the ladies would like  you in them, "go on kupar ya stud" 😎

Ha! I wish 🙂 . I can tell you that I don't have women queueing up outside my toilet ... but a man can dream, can't he?

5 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Ha! I wish 🙂 . I can tell you that I don't have women queueing up outside my toilet ... but a man can dream, can't 

there a bit thin on the ground where i live as well mate, unless were not trying hard enough pal 😂,  anyway at least you have you wife to share with that's surely all a man needs? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 11/13/2020 at 5:00 AM, Kupar said:

I had some errands to run this morning: take some waste to the local tip and do some shopping at the Co-op. The plan was to capture a video of a pee in the middle of a country lane on the way home between the tip and the shop, because I had failed to capture pics or video when I’d done that on a walk the other day.

All was going well – I hadn’t peed since getting up and had had my usual glass of juice and Americano coffee at breakfast, and knew that by 10:30 ish I would be ready to go.

In the car on the way back from the tip I was starting to creep up from about 7 to 8 or so. Then I hit traffic (slow-moving tractors/trailers are common here at this time of year … and it was dustbin collection day in the village). I drove to the lane I wanted to use and I could tell I was close … I’d already leaked a little bit in the car.

But (and this is the thing about taking your own photos / videos – especially if you want them to be more than just a phone-in-the-hand point-of-view thing) it takes time to set up a tripod and get the phone on it, and compose the shot, and by that time, I was pretty much at the point of no return.

So in the video, the desperation and wetting is real. Being of advancing years, of course, the flow rate and volume are nothing to write home about, but the sound is satisfying – and yes, that is me saying ‘epic fail’ towards the end.

Of course, I still had my Co-op shopping to do - if anyone noticed the damp patches on my trousers, they didn't say anything. It was quite nice to have wet legs for 20 minutes or so until everything dried.

https://www.erome.com/a/6Zu5Ge1n

Country lane 1.jpg

Country lane 2.jpg

Country lane 3.jpg

Well done sir. Looks like you didn't quite get your pants undone in time tho hahahah

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had some supermarket shopping to do today in my local town, and I wanted to combine it with a walk in the countryside and the chance to give the car a bit a of trip out (it’s been languishing on the drive a lot this year).

I set out after breakfast and had some fun on the back roads to town before parking up and setting off up a slight hill on a path I hadn’t explored before … the sign said 2 miles to the next village. It was a pleasant walk – the sun was shining for the first half, and I took a few photos of the views.

I turned round at the village and set off down the slight slope back to town on a different path, stopping after a while to drink the flask of coffee I’d brought with me. By this time, the breakfast juice and coffee, and the water I’d drunk on the outward half of the walk were starting to make themselves felt, so it was time for a pee. I came upon one of the many small bridges that cross streams and drains round here and thought it would make a good pee stop.

But … rookie error: I filmed myself with the light behind me, so the quality of the video and images isn’t very good, even after enhancing the exposure a bit with Clideo (sorry about the watermark too). Still, I made my mark on the bridge and you can see the puddle left behind.

Video here: https://www.erome.com/i/hnS1vLsB

65518481_Peeonbridge.thumb.jpg.79d6f6f3e98a810531629a9d455d2dcd.jpg

85532561_Mypuddle.thumb.JPG.93a0ecac0631a6dd4bd0eef0e10a7be0.JPG

I saw not a single person on the 4 miles of the walk. When I arrived back at the car, I drove to the supermarket and did my shopping: there were queues for the checkouts, and the woman in the queue in front of me was clearly pretty desperate – she was doing the little jiggly dance, and it wasn’t because of the music being played over the loudspeakers (unless her sense of rhythm was completely absent). There was no obvious accident, but I’ve never seen someone pack their shopping bags so quickly.

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

There was a very tedious online meeting today and I was working from home alone so I planned some fun. I wore a pair of jeans that were due a wash, covered the chair with a couple of towels, had a cup of tea and a large glass of water, and settled down for the meeting with the intention that when I really needed to pee, I would, without moving. And when I found out that the meeting was a one-way presentation and we didn't need our cameras or mics on, I decided I would make a video too.

I lasted quite a while before feeling the familiar twinges, and after that getting a bit twitchy. The meeting started at 1pm, but I hadn't peed for a couple of hours before it started. We were given a 'comfort break' about quarter to 3, which I didn't bother with, and instead made another cup of tea, but by the time I had drunk that, I was getting pretty close to going. I didn't want to make myself painfully uncomfortable - that's not my thing - so when the urge was pretty strong, I reached for the phone ... and let go, while continuing to listen to someone droning on in the background... I don't recall exactly what was being said, as I was too busy enjoying the feeling of warm pee soaking into my jeans leg, running on to the towels and the floor.

1255669627_Meeting2.thumb.jpg.779b6e65fae8d9fde321c1d6403b5c94.jpg

In fact the pee came straight through the denim in little jets from time to time...

828758539_Meeting1.thumb.jpg.490a235e563794fa02b039c552c73c57.jpg

... and flowed off the towels to puddle on to the wooden floor below.

1245854716_Meeting3.thumb.jpg.3b943f01371316ca5983dcdbbd7af232.jpg

Then I sat in my wet jeans as they cooled down over the next hour or so before stripping off and throwing jeans and towels into the wash and wiping the floor.

All in all a fine way to make the meeting more pleasurable.

Apologies - the video is very wobbly, but if you want to watch it, it's here: https://www.erome.com/a/CJLiJSCV

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
21 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

8 pints at lunchtime!! Impressive! 😀😂

Well ... that's not quite what happened 🙂  Between us we sampled all eight beers. We had some pints and some halves. And we poured from one glass into another, to share ... I probably had 4 pints.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Well ... that's not quite what happened 🙂  Between us we sampled all eight beers. We had some pints and some halves. And we poured from one glass into another, to share ... I probably had 4 pints.

I was only joking! Assumed that was the case 😀

• Like 1
On 12/2/2020 at 11:31 AM, Kupar said:

I met a long-time client (he's friend too) for lunch today (yay! Lockdown is lifted a bit for us here!). With the accompaniment of a 'substantial meal' ... a shared beef casserole and a shared sausage roll and chips ... we worked our way through the eight real ales on offer at one of Cambridge's finest pubs. Before we left I went to the toilet, but a somewhat devil-may-care attitude had come over me and I felt like seeing if I could reach the urinal from a metre of so away. I couldn't. Oops.

I then decided - as you do on a fine, dry winter's day after a few pints - to walk home the 9 miles or so to my village along the old railway line, which is now a tarmac bridleway/cycle path/footpath alongside a guided busway. Inevitably, the beer was working its way through my system and I needed to pee twice on the walk home. But this is rural fenland, so I just pulled my cock out and sprayed the tarmac, making a large puddle in the middle of bridleway for the cyclists to ride through. There was no-one around to see me peeing - apart from a double-decker bus that went past just as I was finishing up after the first time.

The sense of freedom and relief of simply peeing wherever you happen to be, whenever you need to go, is hard to beat. I can only liken it to that moment when you arrive at the naturist beach, strip off and walk down to the water's edge for that first dip in the water.

No action shots or video today, but here's the aftermath of the first pee - by the time of the second it was getting quite dark.

PHOTO_20201202_154041 (2).jpg

Sounds like you had fun all the way around lol. Lunch and beer with a friend plus some pissing on the way home🙂

• Like 1

I'm glad you didn't have eight pints! 🍺 Slightly jealous about your lockdown restrictions - we're very firmly in the third teir. 

I love the peeing in fenland like that. Very titillating. If I'd seen you, I'd probably want to pee next to you - either at the urinal or on the fenland. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I'm glad you didn't have eight pints! 🍺 Slightly jealous about your lockdown restrictions - we're very firmly in the third teir. 

I love the peeing in fenland like that. Very titillating. If I'd seen you, I'd probably want to pee next to you - either at the urinal or on the fenland. 

And it would have been lovely to have your company! Another time maybe 🙂

I hope you survive your tier 3 time OK. And it's good to see you back in the forum.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Great video.Shame you didn't have time to pull your trousers and pants right down.You looked and sounded really bursting lhough.

Thanks! I'll try and make another where I do get them down properly 🙂

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...