Kupar's Peeing Exploits

48 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I sometimes have to empty the five gallon urine bottle from the composting toilet in to the compost too which can be interesting. It is not so nice being splashed with the contents of that as much as I like being splashed with my own pee!

Nicer when fresh I’ll bet 🙂

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I pee straight in the compost rather than use the toilet!

Just curious to know the height of your bin? My imagination is struggling a bit!! Or perhaps your compost is not in a bin......?

I must say have never thought of the beneficial effect of pee on compost, my compost bin is just round the corner from my workshop so not nearly so far to take the contents of my workshop container in future!  Thanks for the idea....

On 11/7/2020 at 5:51 AM, Kupar said:

Anyone else routinely pee into their compost bin? Apparently male urine is better for this than female, but there's no reason for anyone not to add the nutrients ... the pic is from this morning

P1230086.JPG

Also looks like your compost bin is the perfect height for pissing into

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Brilliant video! Love that you were already pissing as you got your dick out!! 😏

Thanks - and I just couldn't help it ... as soon as the car door opened I was starting to leak - 15 seconds to put the tripod on the ground, hit the record button and get in front of the camera ... so probably 45 seconds of peeing, gently ... felt somewhat damp afterwards 🙂

• Like 1

Now that is amazing, and incredibly daring too!  I like the way in which you were clearly weeing in your panties by the time you got your trousers undone.  It has, I know, been a chilly morning so no doubt the cold aided and abetted your desperation!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Now that is amazing, and incredibly daring too!  I like the way in which you were clearly weeing in your panties by the time you got your trousers undone.  It has, I know, been a chilly morning so no doubt the cold aided and abetted your desperation!

Yes - the cold didn't / did help (depending on one's perspective)! Incidentally, I'd probably not describe them as 'panties', but rather 'skimpy, cheeky bulge mini shorts', but whatever 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Kupar said:

Yes - the cold didn't / did help (depending on one's perspective)! Incidentally, I'd probably not describe them as 'panties', but rather 'skimpy, cheeky bulge mini shorts', but whatever 😉

Thanks for that.  I dudn't want to offend by use of the term 'panties' but they had that sort of look about them, although there are types of underwear which are effectively unisex these days.  Personally I wear a wide range of underwear and that dies include actual panties which invariably are much more comfy than briefs.  Even the briefs I have are for the most part, by choice, flyless.  I cant be the only man in the world to find flys pointless and inconvenient as they're invariably too small or badly positioned.     

35 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Thanks for that.  I dudn't want to offend by use of the term 'panties' but they had that sort of look about them, although there are types of underwear which are effectively unisex these days.  Personally I wear a wide range of underwear and that dies include actual panties which invariably are much more comfy than briefs.  Even the briefs I have are for the most part, by choice, flyless.  I cant be the only man in the world to find flys pointless and inconvenient as they're invariably too small or badly positioned.     

No offence taken @Adyguy6970! I have a wide range of underwear - none has a fly!

• Like 1