Parking Garage Wall Stains and Puddles

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Damn. I love this thread! Can I tag along with one of you guys next mall trip? I wanna pee in a parking garage too!

Of course!! Haha I would love to see a woman squatting down beside me while I wet the walls. I’ve only ever found the puddle with the tissue I posted here but haven’t seen a woman peeing there yet.

I think I posted this in a related topic. But a buddy and I used to go out drinking a lot in a bar district where we lived. Him and I would routinely pee in the parking garage after the longish walk back to the car. We’d just use the car for cover and soak the wall. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, clay6 said:

I think I posted this in a related topic. But a buddy and I used to go out drinking a lot in a bar district where we lived. Him and I would routinely pee in the parking garage after the longish walk back to the car. We’d just use the car for cover and soak the wall. 

As good as any other bathroom to me! Can’t see one thing wrong with that. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Justanormalguy said:

As good as any other bathroom to me! Can’t see one thing wrong with that. 

Not at all. I’m sure we were not the only ones using that garage either. 

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, rimmyworld said:

This is the after photo of me peeing on the parking garage stairs. Seems like someone also tried to fuck around there too with the discarded condom in the corner.

resize.jpg

Amazing puddle! I love the piss stains on the wall too. I haven’t used the stairwell in the parking garage yet mainly because they are out of the way from the mall entrance or parking spots really they’re beside the elevator but the mall entrances are on the same floor as the parking. Much easier to just use the walls or go beside the car there but I’m glad you finally got to add your own puddle. Parking garages and the stairwells are so perfect to be used as bathrooms if you need to pee. I literally see zero problems with leaving a puddle against the corner like that!

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2021 at 1:36 PM, Justanormalguy said:

Over the past couple months anytime I go to the mall (which is pretty frequent because I like a restaurant there) I just use the parking garage for the bathroom if I need to go. Over the years of searching on this forum and others forums and talking to members like @beachmom it has made me quite aware that parking garages are frequently used for peeing. I figured if other people do it why can’t I? So one day when I was driving there to eat I realized I needed to pee bad and as I entered the parking garage the thought came across my mind so I decided I would. I parked on the level with one of two mall entrances like normal. Looked around for a second to make sure nobody would walk past. Then I just got out of the car, whipped it out, and pissed on the ground beside my tire. It was a pretty long pee, it made a pretty loud splattering sound, and puddled up as you can see in the photos. Then when I came back from eating, the water from my meal and the cold air hit my bladder and as I was walking to my car I just decided I’d use the wall beside the car instead of being desperate on the drive home because why not? So I walked up and just pissed against the wall and I went for a longtime. A couple cars drove past but I didn’t care and just kept pissing. When I was finally done the puddle was massive but I didn’t care, just got back into my care, and left. I’ve done it probably a dozen or more times now and I can’t see myself ever stopping. 261B70A1-84EC-4DC5-8098-C29CF31AC41B.thumb.jpeg.cad8d823ae004ad00c68135cdacf69c7.jpegFF34D4C1-CBC5-4237-BDF0-3FA2D8D46F7C.thumb.jpeg.a95630a2bd78ca56a288db47f2f08dd1.jpeg

wow I love those pictures!!!! Pissing against a wall like that is the hottest way to see someone piss or just piss there myself I love the huge stains and puddles you made 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 2/3/2021 at 10:43 AM, PrincessPee81 said:
On 2/3/2021 at 10:43 AM, PrincessPee81 said:

I wish I would happen across more men using parking garages and stairwells to piss in. As a female, it makes me so hot to think about men pissing in public places. 

I feel the same way! Love guys boldly having a semi-public piss just out of convenience 

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.erome.com/a/2VmQH5OS

it’s been a while since I had a reason to go up to the mall but today when I was returning to my car, that familiar need to piss feeling hit me so I just did what I natural do, went to the side of the car and used the ground beside my tire as my toilet. This was the first level that you come up to after you pay, I’m surprised nobody drove past but it was still crowded. As long as I hide in between the cars or in front of the wall I could care less.

• Like 2
On 5/7/2021 at 10:59 AM, Justanormalguy said:

https://www.erome.com/a/ilGLMrhV

Went to buy some Mother’s Day gifts this morning at the mall and as soon as I got there I had to piss. Absolutely no point in bothering with using the mall restrooms when the wall beside the car works just as well and makes it quicker. I’m so used to just whipping it out now. It makes things so much easier and convenient to just piss wherever you need to like this.

What a nice Mothers Day gift it would be for mothers if every son would learn to do this instead of constantly bothering their moms to take them to or wait for them to find a restroom. It's not just easier and more convenient for you guys, but for your moms as well. Mothers appreciate boys just pissing in public.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1