Parking Garage Wall Stains and Puddles

• 1 month later...
Hidden
On 5/7/2021 at 10:59 AM, Justanormalguy said:

https://www.erome.com/a/ilGLMrhV

Went to buy some Mother’s Day gifts this morning at the mall and as soon as I got there I had to piss. Absolutely no point in bothering with using the mall restrooms when the wall beside the car works just as well and makes it quicker. I’m so used to just whipping it out now. It makes things so much easier and convenient to just piss wherever you need to like this.

What a nice Mothers Day gift it would be for mothers if every son would learn to do this instead of constantly bothering their moms to take them to or wait for them to find a restroom. It's not just easier and more convenient for you guys, but for your moms as well. Mothers appreciate boys just pissing in public.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It'

9 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

Just did this moments ago, peed on the wall behind someone else’s SUV, I’ve been waiting in the hot car for hours now With nothing else to do but drink, I’m in a hospital parking garage second floor (nothing serious, a friend is in for a minor procedure), didn’t feel like trekking all the way to the hospital itself lol 

(including photo of some of the resulting aftermath)E88437D7-7653-44EE-9752-B4A6E863632C.thumb.jpeg.64cde66540c313fbbc76f079e339ec4c.jpeg

It's no different than using a urinal, just much more readily convenient.

• 10 months later...
On 2/9/2021 at 7:02 PM, FrozenPublicPeeing said:

I work at an airport and would do rounds late at night through the parkade looking for wheelchairs etc... You could find new pee spots every day. I have literally hundreds of photos of the parkade being used as a urinal by other guys.

Please…do share

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Hi! Fore me the P sign saying piss and park. I use the garage as my toilet alot. you got the elevator, the staircase and the parking area. Just make your choise and let it flow. i also like the smell and hopefully a female puddle .

There is a fetish factor to many things discussed here, but there is also a convenience and general acceptance to peeing in many alternative places. While it's generally more tolerated and expected by men, there are places many women see as normal. Certainly parking garages, pools, beaches, locker rooms are all places where the general public doesn't see any harm in peeing.

• Agree 2
  • 6 months later...
On 12/22/2023 at 5:06 PM, JustWhipItOut said:

Hello! I used to have an account here until I deleted it but I wanted to post some of my recent experiences! If you knew me before you’ll recognize the place I’m peeing as I’ve regularly used the walls in this parking garage anytime I’m in it and I’ve frequently posted them to this topic and others.

Anyway, I’ve been Christmas shopping at the mall lately and like I said, anytime I’m in this parking garage I don’t even bother with using the bathroom anywhere I go. I just wait til I get back to the car and pee on the wall! It works just as well as using a urinal and nobody ever notices me. Even if they do they are normally just driving right past.

My first pee I just simply put my bags in my car and walked up to the wall and peed. I was on the third floor which was not packed at all and there was zero chance of getting caught. I often wonder why anyone would oppose to a pee like this. Nobody else around, very slim chance of someone driving up past me, and it’s just on the wall and barely makes any mess. However as I was finishing I did hear it begin to drip down to the floor below, this sometimes happens in there. I guess there’s small gaps in between the wall and ground.IMG_0962.thumb.jpeg.ebdc27826b1b80ada213fe186e64a0ec.jpeg

The second pee I had to go a lot more. I was dying to pee in the last store I went to and basically power walked my way back to the parking garage. I was parked on the second floor this time but basically the identical spot as the last pee. There’s an electrical room to the left I’m guessing but it’s a big square room that provides cover to the left. To the right are more spots and wide open going to the stairs and elevator along with the mall opening to the left of the elevator. Nobody from the mall can see you but could easily walk out and walk around the corner and get a view of me peeing on the wall. Since this was the second floor there was a lot more cars as this is where the majority of people park to go into the mall and someone could’ve easily drove up there past me. They could’ve even looked to park in the couple empty spaces to the right of my car but nobody did. I just did the same as the first pee, put the bags in the car and walked right up to the wall, whipped it out, and started peeing. I went for a long time as you can see and left a little flood this time. Again though, I can’t see how this would be considered “wrong” at all. Nobody could see me, even if people drove past me they couldn’t see my dick, and I’m just leaving a small stream that’ll dry up eventually. Yes people can drive past later on and see a big stain on the wall along with my stream probably going into the spot I’m parked in but just don’t park there if you don’t want to mess with it. There’s so many other spots you can park in. It’ll never compute to me how people see this as bad.

Nice dude.  I did this a week ago.  Lol and a car drove passed by and honked at me.  

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Nice dude.  I did this a week ago.  Lol and a car drove passed by and honked at me.  

Never had anyone honk at me lol I would’ve just laughed. I’ve had people drive past me before but they just keep driving. I could really care less if people are driving past but it might get a bit awkward if someone was walking past. I normally give a quick glance for that anyways but even if I see a car is gonna pass by me I still just go ahead and piss.

• Love 1
On 12/22/2023 at 2:06 PM, JustWhipItOut said:

Hello! I used to have an account here until I deleted it but I wanted to post some of my recent experiences! If you knew me before you’ll recognize the place I’m peeing as I’ve regularly used the walls in this parking garage anytime I’m in it and I’ve frequently posted them to this topic and others.

Anyway, I’ve been Christmas shopping at the mall lately and like I said, anytime I’m in this parking garage I don’t even bother with using the bathroom anywhere I go. I just wait til I get back to the car and pee on the wall! It works just as well as using a urinal and nobody ever notices me. Even if they do they are normally just driving right past.

My first pee I just simply put my bags in my car and walked up to the wall and peed. I was on the third floor which was not packed at all and there was zero chance of getting caught. I often wonder why anyone would oppose to a pee like this. Nobody else around, very slim chance of someone driving up past me, and it’s just on the wall and barely makes any mess. However as I was finishing I did hear it begin to drip down to the floor below, this sometimes happens in there. I guess there’s small gaps in between the wall and ground.IMG_0962.thumb.jpeg.ebdc27826b1b80ada213fe186e64a0ec.jpeg

The second pee I had to go a lot more. I was dying to pee in the last store I went to and basically power walked my way back to the parking garage. I was parked on the second floor this time but basically the identical spot as the last pee. There’s an electrical room to the left I’m guessing but it’s a big square room that provides cover to the left. To the right are more spots and wide open going to the stairs and elevator along with the mall opening to the left of the elevator. Nobody from the mall can see you but could easily walk out and walk around the corner and get a view of me peeing on the wall. Since this was the second floor there was a lot more cars as this is where the majority of people park to go into the mall and someone could’ve easily drove up there past me. They could’ve even looked to park in the couple empty spaces to the right of my car but nobody did. I just did the same as the first pee, put the bags in the car and walked right up to the wall, whipped it out, and started peeing. I went for a long time as you can see and left a little flood this time. Again though, I can’t see how this would be considered “wrong” at all. Nobody could see me, even if people drove past me they couldn’t see my dick, and I’m just leaving a small stream that’ll dry up eventually. Yes people can drive past later on and see a big stain on the wall along with my stream probably going into the spot I’m parked in but just don’t park there if you don’t want to mess with it. There’s so many other spots you can park in. It’ll never compute to me how people see this as bad.IMG_0966.thumb.jpeg.861c0816e46cf0e3bf05d9fa2c93c649.jpeg

Oh my gosh! It's great to hear from you again! I had missed your posts about your various pee locations.

And yeah I agree it's honestly just a natural place to relieve yourself. You should be able to piss where it's convenient

Tho I really love that you held it in until you go to the car park! It speaks to A) that you enjoy using the carpark as your urinal, and B) you probably aren't even sure where the bathrooms are in that mall because it seems like you never use them. So it's just easier to piss in thd garage. Hot to think about!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, toseepee said:

Oh my gosh! It's great to hear from you again! I had missed your posts about your various pee locations.

And yeah I agree it's honestly just a natural place to relieve yourself. You should be able to piss where it's convenient

Tho I really love that you held it in until you go to the car park! It speaks to A) that you enjoy using the carpark as your urinal, and B) you probably aren't even sure where the bathrooms are in that mall because it seems like you never use them. So it's just easier to piss in thd garage. Hot to think about!

It’s the perfect urinal. My buddy and I always use to let loose in this parking garage near the bars we’d go to. We’d just use a car for cover if we could. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, toseepee said:

That’s all true! Parking garages are some of my favorite places to pee because there’s typically no cameras and it’s just the perfect place to wet a wall and go on with your day. And yes I don’t even really know where they are lol the food court is at the top level of the mall so I’m sure they have one up there but if you’re just going to the stores that’s so out of the way that it would be ridiculous not to just use the wall beside the car. It’d be an extra 10 minutes just to pee lol even if they did have bathrooms closer I still wouldn’t use them because just spraying the wall is much quicker and easier and you can leave straight after, there’s no special trip to a bathroom.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, clay6 said:

It’s the perfect urinal. My buddy and I always use to let loose in this parking garage near the bars we’d go to. We’d just use a car for cover if we could. 

It really is the perfect urinal. And I think it’s one of the more expected place for guys to whip it out and go real fast. As you say too, it’s easy to get a little cover as there’s so many cars.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, JustWhipItOut said:

It really is the perfect urinal. And I think it’s one of the more expected place for guys to whip it out and go real fast. As you say too, it’s easy to get a little cover as there’s so many cars.

Exactly. And yes it seems that most people don’t seem to care even if they do happen to see you. 

• Like 1

Oh this reminds me of a trip recently to a different city. I was walking through a parking garage late at night (3am?) And had to walk over a landing that was just completely flooded. I couldn't get a good picture as i was with my sister, but it looked like a crowd of people had pissed there

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
Just now, clay6 said:

Exactly. And yes it seems that most people don’t seem to care even if they do happen to see you. 

It’s something guys just don’t think about but most people really could care less. If you want to pee every time you’re in a parking garage like I do, you can. I think most guys get it in their head that society will look down on them or they’re a bad person for peeing in public but the reality is most people could care less even if they see you. Besides another great point is a pee normally lasts 20-30 seconds, there’s a lot of times when you can do something for 20-30 seconds in public without anyone being the wiser. Once you’re done nobody can tell it was you who peed in the spot lol. My point in saying all this is that it doesn’t just have to be when you’re coming home from a bar drunk, it can be anytime you need to go if you just get past the mental block that society will look down on the action when that isn’t even valid anyways.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, toseepee said:

Oh this reminds me of a trip recently to a different city. I was walking through a parking garage late at night (3am?) And had to walk over a landing that was just completely flooded. I couldn't get a good picture as i was with my sister, but it looked like a crowd of people had pissed there

It probably was a couple guys or a couple that just decided to pee there. And that’s the thing you’ll never know who it was and could just simply walk right over it no problem. If you don’t mind me asking how did your sister react? Did she even notice or think it could be pee?

3 minutes ago, JustWhipItOut said:

It’s something guys just don’t think about but most people really could care less. If you want to pee every time you’re in a parking garage like I do, you can. I think most guys get it in their head that society will look down on them or they’re a bad person for peeing in public but the reality is most people could care less even if they see you. Besides another great point is a pee normally lasts 20-30 seconds, there’s a lot of times when you can do something for 20-30 seconds in public without anyone being the wiser. Once you’re done nobody can tell it was you who peed in the spot lol. My point in saying all this is that it doesn’t just have to be when you’re coming home from a bar drunk, it can be anytime you need to go if you just get past the mental block that society will look down on the action when that isn’t even valid anyways.

Totally agreed. It should be more acceptable. I’ve turned a corner and caught many guys peeing in alleys and what not. I just give a nod and either find a spot for myself or keep moving. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, toseepee said:

Usually the best pee spots are frequented by many. 

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, JustWhipItOut said:

It probably was a couple guys or a couple that just decided to pee there. And that’s the thing you’ll never know who it was and could just simply walk right over it no problem. If you don’t mind me asking how did your sister react? Did she even notice or think it could be pee?

She just said "gross" and stepped over it! She's pretty nonplussed about public peeing. She's outdoorsy so she's way more comfortable about pee on general. I'm sure she's probably peed in a parking lot if not a parking garage.

• Love 2