Parking Garage Wall Stains and Puddles

13 hours ago, PrincessPee81 said:

I wish I would happen across more men using parking garages and stairwells to piss in. As a female, it makes me so hot to think about men pissing in public places. 

I wish it was more acceptable for us to do so I find it so much easier and better to pee against walls and stairs 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

I park my car in an indoor garage for work. I want to pee there, but am not sure I spotted every surveillance cam yet! Last thing I want is to be shown video evidence and get kicked out !

Similar thing happened with me finding out the stairwell to the car parks are used as toilets. I came through one night with a friend and noticed the pee smell right away.

I came there another time and it was dry when I came out of the car park but by the time I came back to my car in about 3 hours. Booths levels of the stairwell were drenched in piss. You really had to hold onto the rails and swing yourself onto the first step to avoid stepping in the piss. I was tempted to add my own piss to the puddle but I ended up leaving. I wish I did though. Next time I want to make a video there.

Edited by rimmyworld
Typo
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, FrozenPublicPeeing said:

I work at an airport and would do rounds late at night through the parkade looking for wheelchairs etc... You could find new pee spots every day. I have literally hundreds of photos of the parkade being used as a urinal by other guys.

Do you make your own contribution to the pee spots? 😉

On 2/10/2021 at 3:02 AM, FrozenPublicPeeing said:

I work at an airport and would do rounds late at night through the parkade looking for wheelchairs etc... You could find new pee spots every day. I have literally hundreds of photos of the parkade being used as a urinal by other guys.

I would very much like to see these pictures if at all possible? 😍

• 3 weeks later...

I have pissed in indoor parking garages many times years ago. I am a bit too nervous these days are there are so many security cameras I can't be certain I won't get spotted, and then traced through my car reg.

I would do it if I had the opportunity and was certain I wouldn't be caught.

I think I posted this in a related topic. But a buddy and I used to go out drinking a lot in a bar district where we lived. Him and I would routinely pee in the parking garage after the longish walk back to the car. We’d just use the car for cover and soak the wall. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2021 at 1:36 PM, Justanormalguy said:

Over the past couple months anytime I go to the mall (which is pretty frequent because I like a restaurant there) I just use the parking garage for the bathroom if I need to go. Over the years of searching on this forum and others forums and talking to members like @beachmom it has made me quite aware that parking garages are frequently used for peeing. I figured if other people do it why can’t I? So one day when I was driving there to eat I realized I needed to pee bad and as I entered the parking garage the thought came across my mind so I decided I would. I parked on the level with one of two mall entrances like normal. Looked around for a second to make sure nobody would walk past. Then I just got out of the car, whipped it out, and pissed on the ground beside my tire. It was a pretty long pee, it made a pretty loud splattering sound, and puddled up as you can see in the photos. Then when I came back from eating, the water from my meal and the cold air hit my bladder and as I was walking to my car I just decided I’d use the wall beside the car instead of being desperate on the drive home because why not? So I walked up and just pissed against the wall and I went for a longtime. A couple cars drove past but I didn’t care and just kept pissing. When I was finally done the puddle was massive but I didn’t care, just got back into my care, and left. I’ve done it probably a dozen or more times now and I can’t see myself ever stopping. 261B70A1-84EC-4DC5-8098-C29CF31AC41B.thumb.jpeg.cad8d823ae004ad00c68135cdacf69c7.jpegFF34D4C1-CBC5-4237-BDF0-3FA2D8D46F7C.thumb.jpeg.a95630a2bd78ca56a288db47f2f08dd1.jpeg

wow I love those pictures!!!! Pissing against a wall like that is the hottest way to see someone piss or just piss there myself I love the huge stains and puddles you made 

• Love 2
On 2/3/2021 at 10:43 AM, PrincessPee81 said:
On 2/3/2021 at 10:43 AM, PrincessPee81 said:

I wish I would happen across more men using parking garages and stairwells to piss in. As a female, it makes me so hot to think about men pissing in public places. 

I feel the same way! Love guys boldly having a semi-public piss just out of convenience 

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...