A New Curiosity

Actually, yes and depending on how much you have to pee it's erotic. But can be a bit cold when you pee. I only did this twice and the second time I pee'd so much it almost overflowed! Okay, I did this on purpose as I drank so much liquid and I held it for as long as I could then I finally just let it rip! Watch out for the splash back if you do...

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Not quite this. I did something similar at one time in my life with a gallon bottle - I'd be in bed and instead of getting up in the middle of the night, I'd use the bottle. (It....kind of worked. One-gallon bottles have a decent opening, but it's still kind of hard to aim since you can't really fit inside, so it was often more trouble than it was worth. (Basically....I got the head partway in and I'd go, but then there was no escape for the air pressure, so it was always pretty touch-and-go.) I now wish that I'd thought of using old detergent bottles, as removing the spout would provide ample room.)T

I’ve done this, when sleeping somewhere any distance from a toilet. Always surprises me how quickly the bottle fills (not intending #bladderbragging, just don’t usually have to worry about the quantity of piss I’m producing)

• 3 weeks later...

I have decided to try using an old kitty litter pan that's actually like a storage bin where the cat goes down in the hole. We've cleaned it months ago and changed our cat to another type of pan. So I'm gonna get the old one out and put it by my bed, go to bed  with no panties on so when I have to go, I'll just straddle the pan and go. 

On 2/23/2021 at 11:28 AM, PeeGurl74 said:

My new discovery today, is pee pads. They absorb EVERYTHING! Now if I don't want to wear a pull-up, I can just piss doggy style over a pee pad.

I have used puppy pad when I didn’t want to clean up a big mess from my naughty peeing. They do work well. 

I use one of these under a beach towel when I want to just relax and pee while watching tv, browsing here etc. and don't want to ruin my sofa or floor, works well although not reliable for a bed as its not big enough bedpad.thumb.jpg.dd2281e9206ba64dce097d9cf7fba8bf.jpg

I have a couple of the smaller ones below for chairs, again I use with a towel, esp if I'm working and don't want to ruin my nice new office chair. Also have an older office chair for when I do want to ruin it 😁Washable_Seat_Pad_Wine.jpg.d22d3ca8788e2984a303625a96a9a019.jpg

• Hot 2
On 2/23/2021 at 11:28 AM, PeeGurl74 said:

My new discovery today, is pee pads. They absorb EVERYTHING! Now if I don't want to wear a pull-up, I can just piss doggy style over a pee pad.

I've been using these for a few years now. It makes clean up so much easier and helps protect furniture. 

I really should switch to something more environment friendly like mickymoist posted.

• Like 2