Making pee taste good?

So, incredibly luckily, my current partner is as much into pee as I am. They especially like when I drink theirs (which I also find really hot), both fresh from the source and otherwise. Concerning the otherwise, I was just wondering if there were something to add which would improve the flavour somewhat? I love drinking it, but the taste can be a bit strong at times- obviously it's best to just have them be very well hydrated, but this probably won't always be the case. I'm specifically curious if there's anything to mix in which would compliment the flavour, and make it a bit more palatable- just sugar, for instance, probably wouldn't be amazing in combination with the saltiness and kind of umami flavour pee can have. I'm thinking of getting some ice tea mix, or a gatorade powder or something and trying that out, but I thought I'd check to see if you had any recommendations first!

Thanks so much!

• Like 2
13 hours ago, CDCF said:

So, incredibly luckily, my current partner is as much into pee as I am. They especially like when I drink theirs (which I also find really hot), both fresh from the source and otherwise. Concerning the otherwise, I was just wondering if there were something to add which would improve the flavour somewhat? I love drinking it, but the taste can be a bit strong at times- obviously it's best to just have them be very well hydrated, but this probably won't always be the case. I'm specifically curious if there's anything to mix in which would compliment the flavour, and make it a bit more palatable- just sugar, for instance, probably wouldn't be amazing in combination with the saltiness and kind of umami flavour pee can have. I'm thinking of getting some ice tea mix, or a gatorade powder or something and trying that out, but I thought I'd check to see if you had any recommendations first!

Thanks so much!

when i tried mine for the first time i mixed it with mountain dew and it wasnt bad at all! i dont know if you drink sodas but i imagine sprite would be good and make it fizz some too 😉

So I never thought about drinking my own piss, I decided to try it today and I mixed it with some mineral water, about 50/50. I didn't realize just how much I piss during the day so I decided to piss today into a 3 quart/2.5 liter jug and I almost filled it up in 2 pissing sessions. After I let it cool down, I filled a glass 50/50 and drank it. Holy shit, was it good. Had a little hint of the pee smell which I liked and before I finished it I masturbated  & came into the cup and finished my drink. Never thought I would do that either!!!

• Love 1

Surely part of what constitutes the fetish for pee is the element of surprise, we all know that the more golden the hue, the more bitter and more earthier it tastes. Tasting is the key...TBH I never swallow, just the taste of it in my mouth is enough to get me a sexual fix. 'Burnt coffee' was one description I used in a recent email on taste.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Alcohol: Makes your pee essentially warm water once you’ve had enough to get very tipsy. 

diet soda: your body filters the synthetic sweetener out through your urine and it’s relatively quick, thus sweetening your pee. 

combining the two is a very effective way to make it taste good enough to never spill a drop. 😁

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I have had a drink of my own pee on very rare occasions. One time was when I had drank a lot of cider and my pee tasted like warm apple flavoured water. I filled up a pint glass and drank the whole thing. I might try to mix my pee some time, if I get the urge to drink it again, with lemonade or cola and see what that pee cocktail tastes like 🍸🥂

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Like 1

Taking a slightly different slant on it - rather than changing the taste of pee, instead using pee to change other drinks - in the Challenges thread during last year I experimented with frozen 'pee cubes'.

In my case it was a cocktail which I've tried with H2O ice as well as Pee ice, and actually the subtle extra twist of the pee was the better combination to my taste.

You can check out the recipe here > https://peefans.com/topic/20010-pee-dare-challenges-and-results/?do=findComment&comment=279249 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2022 at 5:41 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Taking a slightly different slant on it - rather than changing the taste of pee, instead using pee to change other drinks - in the Challenges thread during last year I experimented with frozen 'pee cubes'.

In my case it was a cocktail which I've tried with H2O ice as well as Pee ice, and actually the subtle extra twist of the pee was the better combination to my taste.

You can check out the recipe here > https://peefans.com/topic/20010-pee-dare-challenges-and-results/?do=findComment&comment=279249 

YES - pee on ice tastes great!

1 hour ago, Stephen94 said:

Plumbworld have some great mixer ideas that taste delicious! My wife and I have tried a few and now we are hooked. Here are some examples. 

DF0E5236-5AED-4F29-A9BA-823EC77CFF79.png

2E45B38F-E506-4DCA-A978-5F52B2DF1BEF.png

I'd never heard of Plumbworld, but apparently it's a site that sells bathroom fixtures. I can't see why they would give advice on how to make pee drinks... that's an odd one.

23 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

I'd never heard of Plumbworld, but apparently it's a site that sells bathroom fixtures. I can't see why they would give advice on how to make pee drinks... that's an odd one.

I thought the exact same thing but if you look at the picture that is what the site is.. 

7 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

You are totally correct that they sell bathroom fixtures, but someone there obviously has some interest in mixing it up a bit as the pee cocktail page is definitely on their site in the blog.  The link is here:

https://www.plumbworld.co.uk/blog/the-complete-urine-drinkers-cocktail-guide/

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 3
  • 1 year later...

How lucky to have a partner who is into this like you are!  I wish my wife was.  However, whats the point of drinking pee if you put it in flavored sodas.  I use half a lemon and half a lime cut and put into my drinking water pitcher.  I drink a full glass when i wake up the another two on the half hour.  I drink a couple of glasses of my pee in the next couple hours, its so hot feeling warm pee in my mouth and down my throat.  My pee tastes wonderful!!

Edited by aliasid
Add text
On 1/31/2021 at 11:07 PM, CDCF said:

Thanks so much!

Make a tea with heavy berry flavor , 3 to 4 cups and her pee will have a slight berry taste , I do this with my lady friend , We both enjoy it