Where do you piss most often?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 2:32 AM, Eyesbluefivetwo91 said:

The carpet, the bathroom floor, anywhere outside...those are my favorite places to pee other than the boring old toilet🚽🧻🚫👎🏻

Nice choices, hun!!! The car turns me on a lot... 😍

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So two things worth noting, 1: I am male bodied but genderfluid, and 2: this involves peeing in public but peeing on my partners in public. 

I live in an apartment building where you can't really get up to much naughtiness on the property itself. Thankfully I live next to a rather large parking lot right next to my building that takes up most of a hill except the very top, which provides a beautiful view of the coast where I live. It would be next door if the woods.. had a door 😛. Most of the parking lot space is half forested which leaves a lot of opportunities to leave your mark somewhere without getting caught or being seen on a security cam or something. I have on multiple occasions just pissed into the grass, a bush or on a tree when I don't want to bother to get inside before peeing. However, I told this to a couple partners, on separate occasions but I am polyamorous, and they replied by saying that when it gets dark and no one's in the parking lot anymore I should walk them up the hill and piss all over them while looking over the ocean. One partner told me to pee on her fully clothed. She was wearing a iridescent, grey dress shirt, white jeans and heavy black makeup, which ran down her face with my piss. The other partner who made the same offer went topless. only leaving her panties on so I could soak them myself. First she pulled her panties aside and peed in a bush in front of me (without me asking, just as a sweet gesture) then I pissed on her face and tits and watched her piss soaked body glisten under the faint light of the streetlamps in the distance. She put her clothes back on after but.. they had mostly soaked through by the time we got inside anyway. That is by far my favorite go to public peeing spot.  

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 8/30/2021 at 3:43 AM, embruh said:

lately there's this corner in a brick bus shelter I've been using every morning. Spot absolutely reeks now and I don't intend to stop using it

Dream come true, the thought of pulling out my dick and soaking the wall in piss with it running on the floor really gets me hot. I bet that was exciting. 

Edited by PullbackSoaker
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

The morning shower is a daily toilet ... otherwise it's in a sink ((bathroom, kitchen, whatever) or somewhere outside.  If it's quiet, and it usually is, I sometimes walk into the road out front and just stand there peeing.

Of course, that's when I'm at home.  When I'm away on business it could be anywhere but mostly random places around the hotel or a sneaky wee somewhere in a nearby shopping centre or cinema. 

• Like 2

Until recently, I'd have said the outdoors.

But, in the last two years, I've been spending much more time online than on the road. Not wanting to interrupt my workflow 😉, most often now my pee goes into the cup I keep under my desk. Sometimes I'm in the midst of conversation with people here. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...