Where do you piss most often?

On 2/3/2021 at 2:28 PM, Bigpee0589 said:

Great place to do it 

18 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Where do you pee at the pool/gym? Anyone catch you, and how did they react?

Nowhere really in particular, I’ve changed into my swimsuit, stepped into the showers and peed, stood over the drain in the corner and peed, sat at the edge of pool and peed, peed walking back to the locker room after getting out. Generally though I just go when I step into the pool and before I get out. 

In the shower or bathtub, usually. In non-covid times, when I'm out and about I'll piss all over public toilet floors, seats, and walls. That's probably the most common place besides the previous two. I'll typically hold until I'm bursting and spray my full bladder everywhere. It's more out of horniness than convenience, admittedly hehe >:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

For me it can be the backyard if the feeling is annoying enough, in a litterbox (I clean it immediately after). At my old place, I would sometimes sneak out into the basement and just let it out in the corner, it was barely noticeable. Sometimes on the cut out piece of carpet just lying around. Gotta love that naughty splattering sound. Also, I did take a piss out the 3rd story window at my apt. The couch was positioned ever so nicely so I didn't have to exert too much energy before masturbating. I even have video of it, in case I ever thought about posting it to the r/Pee subreddit, or here. Never got around to it though.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest Peelover85

Honestly, anywhere I can. I live on the coast and most of the public toilets are closed through the winter months so I always stop at them on.tbe way home and leave my mark by the door 🙂

I also ensure that I drink loads in the afternoon before the drive home 😉

Guest UnabashedUser

Shower, hot tub, and mostly off the end of the deck at the rear of the house.

In a vehicle that's moving a wide mouth empty fabric softener bottle as it's got a gasketed led that seals tight and the residual scent of the product keeps the smell down too.  If I can stop somewhere then I do use the bushes or an abandoned building corner.

If in the city a parking garage has become a place to unload with the wife when we're feeling naughty together shopping.

Mostly the toilet. But when I can I pee in the places I was forbidden as a child . Outside  but out of sight is one of my favorites ,   I pee in buckets, trash cans, and on the tiled kitchen floor. I don't want to damage anything or create a difficult clean up, for myself or never for somebody else.    And most of all, of course in my pants. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

In my bed. I soak the sheets, the blanket and my pillows. I have a full mattress protector as that is the only thing I am afraid of soaking. I will pee my bed several times and sleep in my wet bed and then let it dry naturally. I also love the stale pee smell on my blanket and pillows. Turns me on so much. Wish I could meet a female to sleep next to who would pee my bed with me.

Edited by Newtopeeing2
Typo
3 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

In my bed. I soak the sheets, the blanket and my pillows. I have a full mattress protector as that is the only thing I am afraid of soaking. I will pee my bed several times and sleep in my wet bed and then let it dry naturally. I also love the stale pee smell on my blanket and pillows. Turns me on so much. Wish I could meet someone to sleep next to who would pee my bed with me.

Are you male or female? 🤔 because as a straight guy I'd love to spend some time with a bed pissing girl...😍💦

In my bed. I soak the sheets, the blanket and my pillows. I have a full mattress protector as that is the only thing I am afraid of soaking. I will pee my bed several times and sleep in my wet bed and then let it dry naturally. I also love the stale pee smell on my blanket and pillows. Turns me on so much. Wish I could meet a female to sleep next to who would pee my bed with me.

1 hour ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

Are you male or female? 🤔 because as a straight guy I'd love to spend some time with a bed pissing girl...😍💦