Where do you piss most often?

Mostly in the sink, more often than into the toilet. Also the shower.

I'm too lazy to pee my pants because the cleanup is just too much

6 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

That was on 01/30/2027 at 1707 (I keep notes lol) 

I'm excited for your time-traveling toilet story 🙂

• Haha 1

jowet, with some pants cleanup can be fairly minimal.  Lined track-suit pants are absolutely amazing for pants-peeing: if you pee slowly the lining will absorb all (or nearly) all of the pee; while the outer material is (mostly) water-proof keeping it from getting onto anything your pants happen to come into contact with. 

I have, on multiple occasions, done three or four consecutive pees in the same pair of tracksuit-pants (without removing them and/or doing any sort of clean-up) without any mess.  Cleanup after consists of nothing more than carefully removing them and (either) laying them somewhere to dry or tossing them in the washer; and taking a shower or drying off my legs.

In the summer; behind the garden shed, behind the pine tree, on the balcony

In the winter, or anytime of the year actually; bathroom sink, tub, kitchen sink, and a lot of places in the basement; sink, floor, besides the fireplace, in my office

My back or side yard, my neighbors secluded back yard as they are always on the road traveling, the front of my house behind the wall (no one can see me peeing), any sink in the house, any large gallon jugs for me to store my pee, department stores (new place for me). Any place outside when I'm hiking or walking my dog.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Indoors that would be sink and shower, occasionally in an empty glass whilst on a long business call.

Out and about, most regularly would be by my car - usually deliberately leaving work full with that in mind, or if cycling whilst stopped at the side of a road somewhere.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, hank23 said:

My back or side yard, my neighbors secluded back yard as they are always on the road traveling, the front of my house behind the wall (no one can see me peeing), any sink in the house, any large gallon jugs for me to store my pee, department stores (new place for me). Any place outside when I'm hiking or walking my dog.  

How do you do it in department stores!? I’ve only done this twice, in the fitting room and between a clothes rack. It was a rather large circular rack and I just crawled inside and squatted.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

How do you do it in department stores!? I’ve only done this twice, in the fitting room and between a clothes rack. It was a rather large circular rack and I just crawled inside and squatted.

Well the store was not that busy, I just found a corner in the mens dept pretended I was looking at some shirts and then started. I was lucky nobody walk in the area and there were no overhead cameras too. I had to be aware there may be security camera around especially since I was so far away from the exit to the parking lot!

• Love 1
On 2/3/2021 at 2:28 PM, Bigpee0589 said:

Great place to do it 

18 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Where do you pee at the pool/gym? Anyone catch you, and how did they react?

Nowhere really in particular, I’ve changed into my swimsuit, stepped into the showers and peed, stood over the drain in the corner and peed, sat at the edge of pool and peed, peed walking back to the locker room after getting out. Generally though I just go when I step into the pool and before I get out. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1