Well the ones who enjoy pee probably consider themselves to have the best job in the world, for those who consider it simply a waste product perhaps not so much. 
Kudos though to the driver willing to trade the cleaning fee for some ‘safe’ video (safe in not identifying you) although I guess he’s got access to your key Uber user details anyway. 

• Like 1

Wow, that's amazing that most of the drivers are willing to let you pee in their car for a bit of cash and a good view.   I love it that you've now got to the situation where you plan to do it in advance.

I guess the drivers like it because they probably have their fair share who pee in the cars without asking - especially when drunk.  Do you ever get them saying that you can't pee in the car, but they stop and let you pee next to the car or are they just happy to let you use the car?

I wonder whether they would take the next step and let you pee directly onto the seat?  I dare say that when you pee off the front of the seat you must get a bit on the seat anyway and then you shuffle back onto the seat with no knickers so your last drips go onto the seat.

I absolutely love that you did this in a shared Uber and the other girl joined in.  That's just fantastic.  

It just goes to show that if you have the guts to ask the question and are willing to pay a few pounds then you can get away with much more than you would imagine.

• Love 2
On 2/1/2021 at 1:32 PM, Alfresco said:

Wow, that's amazing that most of the drivers are willing to let you pee in their car for a bit of cash and a good view.   I love it that you've now got to the situation where you plan to do it in advance.

I guess the drivers like it because they probably have their fair share who pee in the cars without asking - especially when drunk.  Do you ever get them saying that you can't pee in the car, but they stop and let you pee next to the car or are they just happy to let you use the car?

I wonder whether they would take the next step and let you pee directly onto the seat?  I dare say that when you pee off the front of the seat you must get a bit on the seat anyway and then you shuffle back onto the seat with no knickers so your last drips go onto the seat.

I absolutely love that you did this in a shared Uber and the other girl joined in.  That's just fantastic.  

It just goes to show that if you have the guts to ask the question and are willing to pay a few pounds then you can get away with much more than you would imagine.

Yes sometimes they say no and do pull over for me! It’s not that big of a deal usually. Most are not that upset about the idea of me peeing in the car, like you said many do it drunkenly. I prefer peeing off the edge of the seat but that’s just me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CON2H4 said:

I probably should clarify, I am a delivery partner so I don't don't get passengers. I just cycle to KFC, then someone's address.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because @CON2H4 picked it up and moved it.

You might, I guess, catch a glimpse or an impatient hungry customer standing outside their house, sneaking a pee at exactly the wrong (right?) moment, but you’d have to be lucky

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Hey there.

How did this turn out? Inquiring minds would like to know. 🙂

Also, I know that you said you usually go on the floor (and presumably the floor mats). Have you ever gotten it on the seat you're sitting on? Or, more interestingly, have you ever gotten it onto the back of the front seats? I don't know if you're a powerpisser, but if you're paying to piss, you might be able to be a little naughtier with it - you can lean back and let it flow wherever. If you get someone who is enthusiastic, like the guy who wanted to film you, you could even sit in the middle seat and aim for the windshield! (That said, you might have to pay more, and I'm surprised that drivers aren't taking your cash and then hitting you with a cleaning fee on top of that.)

One fun thing to do, maybe, is take a group of your girls for a long trip in an UberXL or something. If you all pool your cash, you all could feasibly piss all over someone's car and just have a good time with it. (I guess this'll be after COVID, though. Hope to read more stories of your naughty exploits after things return to normal social levels.)

I can’t believe there might be people getting paid to witness that. I would gladly pay that amount myself, if only there was a way to know when it would happen...

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Just be careful. Some drivers have dash cameras for security. If they decide that they’re upset that you peed (even if they had agreed to it), they could attempt to get you in trouble for vandalism.

I guess it would depend on if it has sound cuz otherwise it would be on camera that they agreed to it also?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 2:29 AM, pop-a-squat said:

NY

Aye thats around where I used to live (I know its a big state but I'm from New england so none of it is terribly far). Some guys have all the luck lol.

Last time I did uber some fool puked. Piss drunk at 7pm I mean how do you manage that? He had the window down so I wasn't too upset but the fact that I was only half a dozen rides in my entire career really got to me. Never did that again. Never had anyone ask to piss in my car (someone joked about shitting in it though). Although I err on the side of caution to a point where it borders paranoia, so I had a doggy bed back there for my seats safety. No way is piss stink coming out of there, or the stain on beige seats. Considering how prepared I was, I would be hard pressed to give a girl a no, as long as I could watch.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2021 at 11:32 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I have officially pissed in enough ubers that I have got this down to a science. I tell them I am desperate to pee and if they’re unwilling to pull over I ask if I can go in their car. If they say no, I offer them $50. Most say yes, and if they say no I bump it up to $75 or $100. This gets to be quite expensive but it’s honestly worth the fun. Sometimes they let me do this for free but it is rare. One guy told me I could pee in his car if I moved over to the middle seat in the back and let him watch. I said sure. I didn’t have any panties on and had a short skirt on. I spread my legs and spread my lips with my fingers. I began peeing and could see him watching in the mirror, he even turned his head to look once. He told me I had a very nice pussy and that he’s seen other girls pee in his car too. He said it’s more common on the weekends late at night. He said he even had two girls peeing back there at once one time. 

Another time this happened I offered to pay $50 and the guy said it would be free if he could film it without my face in it. I said sure. He ended up pulling over to the side of the road and told me I could pee in the backseat. I got to the middle, and ended up taking my shorts completely off, and spread my legs while he got his phone out. He aimed it at my pussy and told me I could begin. I started pissing and it soaked the floor. I asked if he had anything I could wipe with and he gave me a tissue. He filmed me wiping myself off and everything. I even threw the tissue into my puddle at the end. 

The most recent time I did this my friends were in the backseat and I was in the passenger. I told everyone I really had to piss and the driver said he couldn’t pull over. I asked to pee and he said not in the car please. So I offered him $50. He said that wasn’t enough, so I offered $100. He said that was more than okay. So I pulled my pants down and sat off the edge of his seat and began pissing. I went for about thirty five seconds and made a huge puddle on the floor. Then I pulled my pants up and acted like everything was normal.

The most wild experience I’ve had in an Uber was when I took one of the Uber pools where you’re with strangers. There was a girl and a guy, and myself. I was in the back left seat with the guy in the middle and the girl on his other side. I announced I really had to piss. The driver asked me if I could hold it and I said no. I asked everyone if they had a problem with me peeing in the car. The driver said if I paid him it was okay. The girl was very very shy but mumbled that she too needed to pee. I told her to do what I was gonna do. She said she didn’t know if she could. Anyways I had a dress and no panties on, I hiked my dress up to my waist and got to the edge of my seat. My knees were touching the guy. Suddenly I began pissing loudly onto the floor. I wasn’t halfway done when the girl said the sound made her have to go even worse. So next thing I know she is pulling her jeans down and is peeing off the edge of her seat too. We peed together for a few seconds and I finished up and just listened to her stream. When I was getting out of the Uber I thanked everyone for letting me pee and the girl said thanks for inspiring her. 

I am hoping to take an Uber to a doctors appointment this week and will be wearing a dress just in case. I know the route takes the highway so I’m gonna wait until we are on it before asking to use the bathroom, hehehe.

I would love to have you as a.passenger! I'm an Uber driver in Las Vegas and I have seen my fair share of women and men having to piss while in my vehicle! They would either piss outside my car and block them while watchingborntheynwould go in the car! It got so expensive to clean my seats I started to offer vomit bags to releve themselves, lol! I also seen a lot more then pissing, but hey it's Vegas! Also FYI, if your ever in Vegas I would like to video you as well and have you possibly pee on me me or have me join in!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Draco36 said:

I would love to have you as a.passenger! I'm an Uber driver in Las Vegas and I have seen my fair share of women and men having to piss while in my vehicle! They would either piss outside my car and block them while watchingborntheynwould go in the car! It got so expensive to clean my seats I started to offer vomit bags to releve themselves, lol! I also seen a lot more then pissing, but hey it's Vegas! Also FYI, if your ever in Vegas I would like to video you as well and have you possibly pee on me me or have me join in!

What no response! Lol! I'm serious the offer is legit if your ever in Vegas! I will be your private driver!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, pisslover94 said:

Yo can be mine bro 😉

Hey! That's how I make extra money by world.of mouth, also I strive to make sure my passangers feel comfortable in my vehicle lol! Don't need them to have negative stereotypes! So sure just make sure you bring friends and ladies as well ☺️

• Hot 2