What to say when someone catches you peeing somewhere you’re not supposed to?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 8:04 AM, MarleyMarley said:

I’m so sorry I couldn’t hold it I really had to pee so bad

That’s such a turn on you would actually admin how bad you had to go and say sorry be a bulge in my pants as I watched you finish  at least 

Outdoors I would usually just apologise and if they pushed it, I'd say I was desperate and I couldn't find a toilet.   However, it would depend a bit on where it was.  In a park behind bushes or out in the country is a bit different to in a publicly visible area in town.   You'd have to a have a pretty good reason to pee in a publicly visible place in town - i.e. I've peed in places where I could definitely have found somewhere a bit more secluded if I had tried.

Peeing indoors is a sticky one - there are not a lot of sensible reasons for not using a toilet or going outside to avoid wetting a carpet or flooding a floor.  I think the most likely I would use is that I was absolutely desperate and I thought it was better than exposing myself in public as I expected the indoor area to be deserted.  I think that would probably work in a carpark stairwell or similar, but you'd be hard pushed to validate a reason for peeing on a carpet in a hotel hallway rather than going down to the lobby and using the toilets.  

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Joke answers:

"The world Is my urinal"

"It's helps the Earth to spread nitrogen"

"The older kids made me do it"

"God came to me in a dream and told me to pee in this exact spot"

"Each time you pee in a public place an angel gets their wings"

"This isn't an open bathroom?"

"I'm blind. I took a left when I should've taken a right"

"I'm marking my territory"

"I hear that Bears are attracted to human pee. I've been employed by the local government to either prove or disprove the claim"

Real answer:

I wouldn't actually say anything. Im not going to apologise for my kink. 

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

"And I Would Have Gotten Away With It Too, If It Weren't For You Meddling Kids..."

A quote of course, and if there were really kids then of course there wouldn't be anything to have caught - but you know what I mean.  After Mr Darcy's jokey answers, I couldn't resist. (The unpublished episode - Scooby Doo and the mystery of the nocturnal puddles).

In reality, I'm in the 'Sorry, I really couldn't wait' group - if an answer were needed at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’d just say sorry I was desperate but reality is I don’t think I’d get caught. I wouldn’t pee in a hotel jr anywhere public inside and outside I’d be very secluded and I’d stop if I heard anyone even slightly near. Lol 

10 minutes ago, puddyls said:

lol. "take a picture it'll last longer" if they're staring. j/k. 😂

usually my go to in every situation that i've been caught is something along the lines of of, "oh, i'm sorry". 🤭 often accompanied by hiding my face and sometimes hurriedly trying to finish and cover myself, or run off. i don't always offer an excuse, but when i do, it's almost always, "i couldn't wait." most people seem empathetic to that and let me be. but,  i've also used, "do you mind?" 😠 because, sometimes people don't take a hint. like i know sneaking naughty pees comes with the risk, but i still don't always expect nor enjoy someone gawking at me. 

Picture? The 90s called, they want their tech back. 😉 Upgrade the "picture" to a video. 🙂

lol. That's cute. A bashful public urinator. Who knew. 🙂

• Love 1

More than 20 years ago,  I was cycling to work at about 7:45 am.    I was on a bike path in a park that passed near the residential colleges of the University.    I rode around a bend in the path only to encounter a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair.  Her track pants were around her ankles and she was squatting and peeing on the grass next to the path.

IIRC, I didn't say anything, only smiled at her as I rode past without stopping,  but she said something like "Sorry, I just couldn't wait."  I deliberately didn't stop,  because I know women don't feel safe when approached by a male stranger in public,  but she definitely brightened my day.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Oh God I don't think I have an answer for this one. I think it's one thing for a regular guy from the USA to piss wherever; however, for a person of color to do this, I don't feel is seen the same way. That being said, I am super cautious when I do these things in public. Making sure no one's around, checking for security cameras, checking if nearby doors are locked and identifying exits.

Outdoors: Fuck! I'm so sorry but I couldn't hold this any longer. Please don't tell anyone, I just couldn't find the bathroom 

Indoors: *Run like hell while wearing a mask*. Not directly to my car but in an adjacent direction, circling back.

• Hug 1
  • 1 year later...

I really don't know what I'd say. I've told people I was going to piss and then peed in front of them but that's not the same as getting caught. I guess I should think up some responses but am I supposed to have a conversation mid stream?  "watch your step" would be pretty funny.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 10:21 AM, Horse_water said:

I really don't know what I'd say. I've told people I was going to piss and then peed in front of them but that's not the same as getting caught. I guess I should think up some responses but am I supposed to have a conversation mid stream?  "watch your step" would be pretty funny.

I actually say that to my friends if I'm peeing outside while we're out smoking, if I see the stream getting too close to em.  It's a pretty good one

• Like 2