Favorite public place to piss?

• 3 weeks later...

Stairwells have become a favorite of mine lately. I think it's because I always have to park at a huge parking garage for work, but I'm too conscious of going there. So... when I'm not at work and I find myself in a stairwell, I'm usually tempted to pee there whether I have an urge or not!

Edited by rann
  • Like 1

My current favourite place would be in the water at the beach or at a public swimming pool. In the cold water, I love feeling the warmth of the piss. I read that scuba divers will piss in their wetsuits to keep warm, and I have thought of getting a wetsuit just so I can do that! 

• Love 2

I always try to challenge myself when I pee in public. The more unusual and "complicated" the spot is the more exciting it gets. My favorites places so far are quite exposed bus stops, from chairlifts while skiing, cable cars and same as @rann stairwells in parking garages.

On 2/21/2021 at 9:20 AM, Gotah said:

I always try to challenge myself when I pee in public. The more unusual and "complicated" the spot is the more exciting it gets. My favorites places so far are quite exposed bus stops, from chairlifts while skiing, cable cars and same as @rann stairwells in parking garages.

Would love to hear the chairlift story! 

1 hour ago, petal123 said:

Would love to hear the chairlift story! 

It's nothing special really. I went skiing and on a chairlift I noticed that I kinda had to pee so I thought "let's have some fun". I took my penis out and peed down from above.

The chairlift went up through a forest so there was no slope with people underneath, noone got hit (or harmed) ny my pee.

• Like 2