Dream house for peeing?!

I think the main thing I will go for if I get a new kitchen and bathroom is the tiles that curve up at the edges by the walls cove/skirting tiles?  At the moment I have carpet/old floorboards in the bathroom and tiles in the kitchen where any puddles can flow off under the units.

Edited by mickymoist
12 hours ago, Sweets said:

@HammerheadPilot you had some very interesting ideas for a pee where ever you want house.  Care to share again.  

my house right now has some pretty good places to pee as you have seen in my videos.   The house is mostly tile and 2 rooms have hard wood laminate.  Two bed rooms have carpet.  Which I have not peed on.  I would like to get rid of the carpet in our bedroom.  And trust me when that time comes. I would be doing some naughty pissing on that carpet before it ripped out.  

Dont forget to take some photos 🙂 I would love to see you piss on that carpet. Are you going to stand, squat or semi squat?

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2021 at 4:47 AM, Kupar said:

Tiled and hard floors and walls are a good idea for me. In fact, something pretty much like a Mediterranean villa. While I know some people like the carpet peeing thing very much, for practical reasons a tiled room would make me feel more comfortable and encourage free peeing - knowing it would be quicker and easier to clean up. I also agree about the ventilation.

You could also install water fountains in everyroom to always keep you bladder full

• Like 1
On 1/31/2021 at 6:19 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

A narrow winding staircase you could pee through or that maybe had channels on the handrails you could pee in so it would go downstairs in a stream. 

Great idea.  I'd expand on that and have a "piss art" installation that lets you piss into it from multiple points and has various pipes and pumps and channels so your pee can circulate randomly within the structure.  All made of clear plastic, of course, so you can watch the display.

I'd obviously include carpets, and carpeted stairs, since I enjoy peeing on carpet.  But a robotic carpet cleaner is a must have ... I pee, the robot does the clean-up while I sleep.

Last item ... channels around the rooms that connect to the guttering so you can pee on the walls and your pee drains naturally into the gutters.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

a "piss art" installation that lets you piss into it from multiple points and has various pipes and pumps and channels so your pee can circulate randomly within the structure.  All made of clear plastic, of course, so you can watch the display.

Brilliant idea! I'd love one of those 🙂 

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2021 at 5:16 PM, Sexismygod said:

Great idea.  I'd expand on that and have a "piss art" installation that lets you piss into it from multiple points and has various pipes and pumps and channels so your pee can circulate randomly within the structure.  All made of clear plastic, of course, so you can watch the display.

I'd obviously include carpets, and carpeted stairs, since I enjoy peeing on carpet.  But a robotic carpet cleaner is a must have ... I pee, the robot does the clean-up while I sleep.

Last item ... channels around the rooms that connect to the guttering so you can pee on the walls and your pee drains naturally into the gutters.

You have obviously given a lot of thought to the engineering side of this! Maybe you could make a prototype to try out the theories! 

• Like 1
On 1/30/2021 at 6:22 PM, pop-a-squat said:

If you could design a house just to pee in it, how would you design it? I would make sure I have a lot of carpet, because I love peeing on carpet. I’d also have drains in some of the floors for easy peeing. Stuff like that. 

On 1/30/2021 at 6:22 PM, pop-a-squat said:

If you could design a house just to pee in it, how would you design it? I would make sure I have a lot of carpet, because I love peeing on carpet. I’d also have drains in some of the floors for easy peeing. Stuff like that. 

If you could design a house just to pee in it,

What a wonderful and brilliant thread you have started Pop-a-Squat. I've read every entry and hope to contribute my own ideas very soon.

• Love 1