Dream house for peeing?!

2 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Probably all tiled with removable washable rug type carpets. And tiles halfway up the wall to piss on the wall. Chairs that had waterproof material so you could pee while seated. A bar in the kitchen with barstools you could pee on. A narrow winding staircase you could pee through or that maybe had channels on the handrails you could pee in so it would go downstairs in a stream. 

I like the way you think. Tiles on the walls are a good idea. I also like the idea of having an attic with soft wood floors and exposed insulation that you could pee on. I like the idea of having one super naughty room. Peeing on things you’re not supposed to, like wood and insulation hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

Tiled and hard floors and walls are a good idea for me. In fact, something pretty much like a Mediterranean villa. While I know some people like the carpet peeing thing very much, for practical reasons a tiled room would make me feel more comfortable and encourage free peeing - knowing it would be quicker and easier to clean up. I also agree about the ventilation.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 1/31/2021 at 9:47 AM, Kupar said:

Tiled and hard floors and walls are a good idea for me. In fact, something pretty much like a Mediterranean villa. While I know some people like the carpet peeing thing very much, for practical reasons a tiled room would make me feel more comfortable and encourage free peeing - knowing it would be quicker and easier to clean up. I also agree about the ventilation.

I think I know a place just like that....   looking forward to a proof of concept

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

Lots of easy to clean carpet, stain resistant sofas and chairs, and either protected mattresses on the beds or plenty of extras to replace the ones I'd inevitably ruin with plenty of bedwetting, drains on the floor in the bathroom, kitchen, and dining room, drains in the garage and basement. Oh and a party room in the basement with plenty of furniture that I wouldn't mind letting my party guests pee on whenever they want. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

A drain in every room and corridor, and bidets in every bathroom! Also a few fridges with lots of liquid to keep the guests desperate to pee at all times

A few couch options such as leather, hard and soft fabrics, various colors so that pee reacts differently

A bar, .. ok at least 2 bars! with plastic see through stools!

And a garden hose on each floor for fast easy cleaning!

On 1/31/2021 at 1:38 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I like the way you think. Tiles on the walls are a good idea. I also like the idea of having an attic with soft wood floors and exposed insulation that you could pee on. I like the idea of having one super naughty room. Peeing on things you’re not supposed to, like wood and insulation hahaha.

I love the idea of a super naughty pee room. 

• Love 1
On 30/01/2021 at 9:22 PM, pop-a-squat said:

If you could design a house just to pee in it, how would you design it? I would make sure I have a lot of carpet, because I love peeing on carpet. I’d also have drains in some of the floors for easy peeing. Stuff like that. 

I think lots of carpet is for sure a must!  And let's face it, if you were able to afford a dream house for pissing then you could probably afford to have professional carpet cleaners come in once a year or as needed to return the carpets to a relatively new state again.  Worse case, if you pisses so much that they have to be replaced every so often then so be it. 

I don't know too many naughty pissers that don't enjoy pissing on carpet.  I would have carpet in every room, even the bathrooms and the kitchen.  I would have many different different colours, textures, designs ECT.  I would also like to try and go with a 70s theme and if done right, you could have some rooms with carpet on the walls too.  For me, I tend to piss in the bedroom a lot so I would want to have carpeted walls in my 70's throwback bedroom.  This way you would be increasing the surface area you have to make use of.  Other then carpet everywhere, I would have lots of low hanging draperies, lots of plush furniture (no leather or vinyl) and only one toilet in the entire house.  Why would you need more then one if you won't be using it for pee?   I'd constantly be buying lots of good quality used furniture and as something was reaching its max saturation level, I would bring it outside and burn in on my fire pit and then bring the next piece in.  Then you always have something new to enjoy.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2

I would have a urinal in the corner of my bedroom.  Whenever I need to pee, I could just piss in it instead of the toilet in the bathroom.  I would also have a room where the walls are wall urinals that change color when pissed on.  Maybe I would have some potted plants in the house too, that would be available to pee on.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, MyPee said:

Ahh, good question! When I was a kid I used to think about this a lot. The design I came up with was an L shaped house, with a deck or patio at the back between the arms of the L. The front of the house would all be just a normal house, you know, for visitors, while the tail of the L shape at the back would be just one huge piss room. It would be furnished with bed and chairs and cushions and anything else good to piss on. And it would be able to be opened out to the deck to be hosed off when needed. I imagined I’d be in there using it a lot!
More recently I thought that having two (or more) separate houses would be good: one that stays pee free, for PR (for visitors, etc), and the other to be the piss house. Someone mentioned the idea of a hotel, and that might be an interesting thing: to own a hotel with lots of rooms especially for pissing in! 🤣

On 2/10/2021 at 10:44 PM, MyPee said:

Ahh, good question! When I was a kid I used to think about this a lot. The design I came up with was an L shaped house, with a deck or patio at the back between the arms of the L. The front of the house would all be just a normal house, you know, for visitors, while the tail of the L shape at the back would be just one huge piss room.

I remember imagining things like ponds, pools and fountains to piss in, hidden urinals in bedrooms, drains for cleaning up afterwards. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Vassal said:

This has been a day dream for some while. Drains everywhere, even under carpet. I'd like a mix of hardwood, tile and carpet for the various floors. I think it'd be fun if there was a urinal in every room, the old school kind that go into the floor, at the very least even if it's not being used it'd help with drainage. A lot of things that aren't already crotch height would be found at crotch height now, like end tables with vases/other various vessels for easy aim and go peeing into. 

I'm a big fan of bringing the outside, inside and Roman atriums and solariums. This dream pee house would have an ample, very private backyard of course but I love the idea of having a bit of the outdoors inside to pee on. Love the idea of going to the edge of the atrium and just pissing onto the soil or stones in the garden or into the shallow pool. My parents house had an earthen basement that I've peed on the floor of a few times when they were away. It's a naughty mix of peeing where you are usually allowed to (outside) but in a situation where you usually shouldn't (inside) and still really shouldn't (but do anyway because it's fun).

Tad unrelated and I hate to derail this thread but holy FUCK I love those old urinals that go into the floor, i get to feel like I’m peeing all over the wall and the floor when I use them ❤️

• Agree 3
On 2/8/2021 at 8:43 AM, NortheastPeeFan said:

I would have a urinal in the corner of my bedroom.  Whenever I need to pee, I could just piss in it instead of the toilet in the bathroom.  I would also have a room where the walls are wall urinals that change color when pissed on.  Maybe I would have some potted plants in the house too, that would be available to pee on.

Ah, for me that would never get used.  The bedroom floor would be something easily cleaned, have a drain in it, and the bed would have a mattress protector on it.  The bed would be my preferred place to pee, and I wouldn't even bother to take my pants down or off.  Just soak all the things!

• 6 months later...

Does it have to be a dream, or could it also be reality?

What about a shed with some old containers/buckets and an opened bag of sand. Buckets can be used if something is "leaking" and the sand could have gone wet after gardening (by rain of course :) )

In the house all walls painted with washable paints so they can be easily cleaned when they get dirty.

The floors have to be fully waterproof because of fish tanks that might leak. And its also very easy because u dont have to worry if the floor gets wet when maintenace.

Washable carpet around the couch in case u spill some apple juice or champagne.

A big potted plant that needs bigger amounts of water ounce every 1 or 2 weeks. Not just a few drips every day.

A good ventilation system to keep fresh air in the house.

A special cleaning product to remove urine stains and smell if u miss the toilet or have an accident somewhere else.

And of course there are also sinks, a bathroom, bins, bed, pillows, towels and piles of laundry.

It's a normal house that is ready to become a dream house. It will become a dream house if there is a lady that uses the listed above to avoid using the toilet. 

• Like 1

I’d have recessed doorways to enter the house. Especially on the sides. The bathrooms would be made to be able to be locked remotely with those magnetic locks like office buildings have. The basement bathroom would only have a urinal, sink and shower, no toilet. There would be large pillars and dark areas for ladies to sneak off and use during parties being there would be no ladies room downstairs and no access to upstairs and the bathrooms with toilets up there. 

The stairwell will be bare like a building stairwell where people mostly use the elevator. 

@HammerheadPilot you had some very interesting ideas for a pee where ever you want house.  Care to share again.  

my house right now has some pretty good places to pee as you have seen in my videos.   The house is mostly tile and 2 rooms have hard wood laminate.  Two bed rooms have carpet.  Which I have not peed on.  I would like to get rid of the carpet in our bedroom.  And trust me when that time comes. I would be doing some naughty pissing on that carpet before it ripped out.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 2