Who has caught you and where?

I was once sitting on a bench in the forest and eating a sandwich. I needed to pee the whole time but was to lazy to stand up and look for a place to go, behind me there was a hiking path and since it was a cloudy day there was nobody around. So I decided to have some fun. I moved my pants to my knees and placed my penis down an empty space between two wooden boards of the bench. I was basically sitting as I would on a toilet, my ass was exposed and my penis was pointing downwards. I looked around, noone nearby and I just let go onto the ground without having to stand up. I was quite enjoying myself as all of a sudden, behind the bushes along the path, I spotted a man approaching. He was already so close that I wasn't able to fully drag my pants back up. I had to cover my butt by pulling my sweater down in order for him to not see everything.

I stared at him, he greeted me and began to talk to me, which was quite odd because we didn't know eachother. Meanwhile I was trying my best to hide my bits and hold back my pee, I had to stop mid-stream afterall which is not easy. 

Eventually he left and I manage to finish off my business. To this day I have no idea if he actually caught a glimpse of me peeing right before I spotted him or if I managed to keep everything secret.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bigpee0589 said:

Been caught on nights out in alley ways before but most people don’t care. Have been told I was disgusting once. 

Yeah. From a lot of alley pees, I had about one “tsk” and one shout of “eww!”. Most people don’t see a problem with it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Yeah. From a lot of alley pees, I had about one “tsk” and one shout of “eww!”. Most people don’t see a problem with it.

Yeah same here but mostly people don’t care when drunk 

Edited by Bigpee0589
  • Love 1

my ex caught me in a hotel room.  She hated the fact that I liked pissing on things, especially carpet.  We actually had a few fights about it and she made me promise I would stop partaking in my pissing fetish. Anyway, we were away one night and I woke up and had to pee.  I thought she was sound asleep so I thought why not just use the carpet beside the bed.  I slipped out of bed and knelt down beside it.  I released and it was pretty silent at first.  As the carpet began to moisten a trickling sound began.  It still wasnt that loud so I didn't give it too much though.  Then all of a sudden she rolled over and looked me right in the eyes and said "your fucking pissing arnt you?". Needless to say, that was another fight.  I'm not sure why some people can't appreciate that sometimes people like different things.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, d19841 said:

my ex caught me in a hotel room.  She hated the fact that I liked pissing on things, especially carpet.  We actually had a few fights about it and she made me promise I would stop partaking in my pissing fetish. Anyway, we were away one night and I woke up and had to pee.  I thought she was sound asleep so I thought why not just use the carpet beside the bed.  I slipped out of bed and knelt down beside it.  I released and it was pretty silent at first.  As the carpet began to moisten a trickling sound began.  It still wasnt that loud so I didn't give it too much though.  Then all of a sudden she rolled over and looked me right in the eyes and said "your fucking pissing arnt you?". Needless to say, that was another fight.  I'm not sure why some people can't appreciate that sometimes people like different things.

I am so sorry you two were so different! I’m at the point in my life where I won’t even date someone if they won’t watch me or participate. I do remember the first time one of my exes found out I had a pee thing though. I kept asking him about his family’s basement. Like if it was finished or had cement or if it had a drain. Then one day it was just me, him and his friend at their house and I snuck off to the basement and he went looking for me and caught me mid stream in the corner of his basement..... he had a lot of questions but wasn’t mad 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, Bigpee0589 said:

Been caught on nights out in alley ways before but most people don’t care. Have been told I was disgusting once. 

my mum caught me once peeing the garden and she just said boys will be boys 

LOL I’m glad your mom was so understanding though 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I am so sorry you two were so different! I’m at the point in my life where I won’t even date someone if they won’t watch me or participate. I do remember the first time one of my exes found out I had a pee thing though. I kept asking him about his family’s basement. Like if it was finished or had cement or if it had a drain. Then one day it was just me, him and his friend at their house and I snuck off to the basement and he went looking for me and caught me mid stream in the corner of his basement..... he had a lot of questions but wasn’t mad 

Yes it's hard to date sometimes with this fetish.  I still got lots of peeing in when she wasn't around or if she was asleep.  There was may times at home when I went to the livingroom to piss on the carpet when she was sleeping.  I would just piss behind the furniture or move it and slide it back again.  There were after times we stayed in hotel rooms where I would do my pissing while she was in the shower, or if she left the room for some reason.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, d19841 said:

Yes it's hard to date sometimes with this fetish.  I still got lots of peeing in when she wasn't around or if she was asleep.  There was may times at home when I went to the livingroom to piss on the carpet when she was sleeping.  I would just piss behind the furniture or move it and slide it back again.  There were after times we stayed in hotel rooms where I would do my pissing while she was in the shower, or if she left the room for some reason.  

I’m glad you were able to make it work! I hope you find someone who loves this fetish as much as you and who will pee all over the house and hotel rooms with you.

• Hot 1
59 minutes ago, Bigpee0589 said:

Yes she was to be fair 

She taught you to pee outdoors, can hardly be surprised when you do. “What, you thought I’d ‘grow out of it’?” 🙃

Edited by oliver2
7 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I’m at the point in my life where I won’t even date someone if they won’t watch me or participate.

I long since decided to find out on an early date whether my would-be-gf would happily watch me pee or not, and the answer is usually yes, but “unfazed by me peeing outdoors” doesn’t imply “happy with peeing in the shower”, surprisingly. 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1