Stained Mattress

Absolutely, I found bed wetting last year and after a couple of pees in my bed I was hooked. I pee my bed every chance I get. I have a vinyl matress protector on my bed as I don't have money to replace my mattress. I love peeing in my bed and do it multiple times and let it dry naturally  I will pee in my bed before I go to sleep  and sleep in my wet bed. I also love the smell of pee in my bed and the blanket. Here is a picture of my pee I did this morning. My sheets are still damp

16119668810968105249718799427308.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

This is my favorite type of naughty pissing. I’ve used a small camping mattress in the past and pissed all over it for a week straight. Unprotected and no cleanup. I got off on the stains and the smell. I do this whenever I get time alone when wife is traveling.

• Hot 1

Mine too I hardly use the toilet anymore. I absolutely love the sleeping in my wet bed and smelling the pee. It is so intoxicating.  I have a full mattress protector on my bed.  I wish I was brave enough to take it off and pee straight into my mattress and soak it unprotected.  

• Hot 1