Friends

Pissygal00

20 minutes ago, Pissygal00 said:

Hi! Just wanted to say I’m open to chatting with people and making friends who I feel comfortable talking about this stuff with. 😀 

happy pissing! 

I'm always down to chat and make friends too 😁 Us pee fetishists are a tight-knit community

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/25/2021 at 2:02 AM, Pissygal00 said:

Hi! Just wanted to say I’m open to chatting with people and making friends who I feel comfortable talking about this stuff with. 😀 

happy pissing! 

Says you cannot receive message.  Probably you inbox is full.... love to chat and play, the wetter the better..

• Like 1
On 1/26/2021 at 8:16 PM, p1ssputz said:

I think people are pretty chill here (at least when it comes to the shared fetish).

How did your hotel scenario turn out?

Not too bad! I didn’t really do as much as I wanted haha, but the carpet in the corner was a fun spot 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So why not just chat in the open, in this post. It’s not like you’ve got anything to hide, right?

(Moderator's little moan - The original post encouraged chatting... It didn't say anything about private messages.)

Whoops 🤷🏼‍♀️  Maybe I didn’t have quite anything specific to share at the time. But yeah PM, comment, whatev 

On 1/28/2021 at 3:03 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

So why not just chat in the open, in this post. It’s not like you’ve got anything to hide, right?

(Moderator's little moan - The original post encouraged chatting... It didn't say anything about private messages.)

Good point, accepted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 9:02 PM, Pissygal00 said:

happy pissing! 

I would love to chat and see if we could be potential friends, if that offer is still on the table

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...