Don't Fight it Just Go

On 1/24/2021 at 2:51 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

EXACTLY what I'm talking about. To me, it's a turn on to just let your body do what is gonna do. But I agree with some that it does call for more cleaning up. The image in my mind is all I need. Thanks for sharing. 

Being able to pee while doing the dishes actually makes me want to do the dishes. 🤣

Though due to living with my parents and now renting with roommates I would take extra steps for clean up. I'd prop towels up in the cabinet doors and then on the floor.  Even alone I'd probably do this way anyway because cleaning up is a chore within itself. Never looks like much when you fill a glass or something but as soon as you put it on the floor it's like I have a lake of piss inside me. 

And thanks for reminding me about this. Roommates are gone for the week and I've got a sink full of dishes. Time for another cup of coffee.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

One of the things i miss most about living alone is the freedom to go where ever and whenever i want at home. I go in my room freely and on the patio but if i pee in the living area/kitchen/bathroom floor i make sure to clean up for the sake of my roommate 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, weequeen said:

One of the things i miss most about living alone is the freedom to go where ever and whenever i want at home. I go in my room freely and on the patio but if i pee in the living area/kitchen/bathroom floor i make sure to clean up for the sake of my roommate 

Even being able to pee in your bedroom all the time sounds like a dream to me. I almost never get to do that.

Normally it's pretty much impossible for me with the exception of arriving home from a bike ride knowing I'm jumping straight in the shower and washing my kit.

Once international travel opens up again I have some catching up of 'caretaking' to do....   usually a solo trip, warm climate, tiled floors and mostly not overlooked.  I have plenty of plans for just doing it, clothed and just pottering about naked in the warmth too.

Who knows, I may even take a few requests and post a few photos.

• Like 2

As others have mentioned, when I lived alone I'd spend a lot of time naked and left many puddles whilst making the morning coffee.  

My kitchen window faced the road so I kept the blinds adjusted so people walking by couldn't see in.  But I found out later that the lady across the road could see through the blinds from her upstairs window.  Apparently she called me the naked Texan.  I now wonder how well she could see and if she ever watched an impromptu pee in the morning.  Never thought about that before. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
35 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

As others have mentioned, when I lived alone I'd spend a lot of time naked and left many puddles whilst making the morning coffee.  

My kitchen window faced the road so I kept the blinds adjusted so people walking by couldn't see in.  But I found out later that the lady across the road could see through the blinds from her upstairs window.  Apparently she called me the naked Texan.  I now wonder how well she could see and if she ever watched an impromptu pee in the morning.  Never thought about that before. 

How intriguing! I'm guessing you never spoke with her about it directly. I'm guessing she wasn't offended anyway, or she would have complained either to you or others. So maybe she enjoyed the view. But the peeing is a different thing from the nakedness - probably people in general would be more likely to be offended. It's also harder to discuss.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Kupar said:

How intriguing! I'm guessing you never spoke with her about it directly. I'm guessing she wasn't offended anyway, or she would have complained either to you or others. So maybe she enjoyed the view. But the peeing is a different thing from the nakedness - probably people in general would be more likely to be offended. It's also harder to discuss.

You're right, I never had the opportunity to talk with her directly.  It might have been an interesting conversation ... she was married and I was single at the time.  Not sure how that would have gone down as a group discussion.  Sadly, a one-to-one conversation on the topic wasn't readily available.

I should note that the situation was not all one way.  Her bedroom window was directly across the road from my own and she frequently walked around naked with the lights on and the curtains open.  Maybe, knowing she was watching me, she was giving me something in return and I was happy to enjoy the view.  She was a very attractive woman.  We may not have spoken much, but we both knew what the other looked like naked.  That's a win in my book.  😁

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

She was a very attractive woman.  We may not have spoken much, but we both knew what the other looked like naked.  That's a win in my book.  😁

Absolutely! And given the situation you describe, maybe this is one of those lovely situations that is better left as a tantalising 'what if'. You'll always have those visual memories and the fun of wondering what else she might have seen, what else might have happened, without any awkward reality messing it up (like her husband coming round and cutting your balls off, for instance).

I am mindful that I might have derailed the thread a bit, so to make amends, here's a semi-nonchalant pee in the kitchen from a week or two back that I had posted elsewhere. Not sure if @PeeGurl74 has seen it, but it might be something true to the spirit of her original intention with this thread.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

I have done this a couple times but I need to prepare or make sure I can be outside when I do since I live in an apartment