Don't Fight it Just Go

Scenes i like in videos: The guy walks around fully dressed or not, he could be washing dishes, cooking, doing other things, he gets the urge to piss so he stops right there and does it. When he's finished, he continues on with what he was doing. One favorite, someone knocks on the door, he goes to answer it but in the way he stops and pisses on his hardwood floor then walks to the door. 

Do any of you guys do this? If yes, can you share your story? I want to know that this is real. 

Edited by PeeGurl74
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

Scenes i like in videos: The guy walks around fully dressed or not, he could be washing dishes, cooking, doing other things, he gets the urge to piss so he stops right there and does it. When he's finished, he continues on with what he was doing. One favorite, someone knocks on the door, he goes to answer it but in the way he stops and pisses on his hardwood floor then walks to the door. 

Do any of you guys do this? If yes, can you share your story? I want to know that this is real. 

I'm one of those people who would prefer to keep my fun with pee within the confines of people who get the same kick out of it as me, so I don't do this in real life. You never know who could be on the other side of the door. No judgements about those who do though. If that's your kink you do you.

7 minutes ago, PissOnMyParade said:

I'm one of those people who would prefer to keep my fun with pee within the confines of people who get the same kick out of it as me, so I don't do this in real life. You never know who could be on the other side of the door. No judgements about those who do though. If that's your kink you do you.

Well... not necessarily answering the door, that was just in the video I watched,  but random on the spot pissing was what I was looking for. 

• Agree 1

I used to do this a lot when i lived alone before i got married i was always naked and i just let go when i felt like it sometimes on my way to the fridge sometimes on my way to the bedroom it was pretty nice actually to just go on the spot. Most frequently i used to pee against the cabinet doors under my sink while doing the dishes.

• Hot 3
9 minutes ago, DxD said:

I used to do this a lot when i lived alone before i got married i was always naked and i just let go when i felt like it sometimes on my way to the fridge sometimes on my way to the bedroom it was pretty nice actually to just go on the spot. Most frequently i used to pee against the cabinet doors under my sink while doing the dishes.

That’s how I want to live. Always naked for comfort and can casually pee where I want.

41 minutes ago, DxD said:

EXACTLY what I'm talking about. To me, it's a turn on to just let your body do what is gonna do. But I agree with some that it does call for more cleaning up. The image in my mind is all I need. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

Best case scenario would be to find girl who would add to the piss mess instead of wanting it clean. 😊

Yeah i agree but unfortunately in all my years i’ve yet to encounter one.

17 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

EXACTLY what I'm talking about. To me, it's a turn on to just let your body do what is gonna do. But I agree with some that it does call for more cleaning up. The image in my mind is all I need. Thanks for sharing. 

Glad you enjoyed my little bit of nostalgia 😊

20 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

What you are really looking for is nonchalant pissing. There isn't an abundance of it sorry to say, but you can find some stuff.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

What you are really looking for is nonchalant pissing. There isn't an abundance of it sorry to say, but you can find some stuff.

I love nonchalant pissing and there are handful of videos with women doing it but nowhere near enough. I love the idea but don’t do it as I’m too lazy to clean up! Haha. The most relaxed I get is in the bathroom when I just stand and let it flow wherever.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/24/2021 at 3:57 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

Do any of you guys do this?

Yes and no.   If I'm outdoors in a not very busy area then I have very little hesitation in peeing wherever I am.  If I'm in the garden I will take the most convenient option, which is sometimes the drain, the patio, the grass or by the shed rather than trekking inside.   If I'm inside working, sometimes I sit on a towel and just pee when I need to.   I often find that I need to pee when I go for a tea break, so I pee in the kitchen sink whilst making my drink rather than wasting time going to the toilet to pee, I sometimes pee in the bathroom sink when cleaning my teeth - even though the toilet is next to me.   However, I don't just pee on the floor unless I am doing it because I want to enjoy it - e.g. sometimes I pee on a pile of washing on the kitchen floor before it goes in the machine, but that is a deliberate act, not nonchalance.   Peeing in the kitchen sink or out of the back door onto the patio is nonchalance because it is easier and more convenient than going to the toilet.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
10 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Yes and no.   If I'm outdoors in a not very busy area then I have very little hesitation in peeing wherever I am.  If I'm in the garden I will take the most convenient option, which is sometimes the drain, the patio, the grass or by the shed rather than trekking inside.   If I'm inside working, sometimes I sit on a towel and just pee when I need to.   I often find that I need to pee when I go for a tea break, so I pee in the kitchen sink whilst making my drink rather than wasting time going to the toilet to pee, I sometimes pee in the bathroom sink when cleaning my teeth - even though the toilet is next to me.   However, I don't just pee on the floor unless I am doing it because I want to enjoy it - e.g. sometimes I pee on a pile of washing on the kitchen floor before it goes in the machine, but that is a deliberate act, not nonchalance.   Peeing in the kitchen sink or out of the back door onto the patio is nonchalance because it is easier and more convenient than going to the toilet.

I agree with you completely on this @Alfresco.

When the warm weather comes again this year, I have decided that on solo walks in the countryside I will try much more nonchalant peeing. In the past I would have found a tree or a wall to pee against. But I think I'll try just letting it go and wetting my shorts - they'll dry pretty quickly. Some of my solo countryside walks are done naked - just because - and for those, it will be fun just to let it go, and pee down my legs.

And if I find myself indoors on my own again, I might just see what it's like to be less inhibited and pee more nonchalantly, say when I'm washing up the dishes at the kitchen sink. Kitchen floors are easy to clean up.

The idea of nonchalant peeing appeals a lot.

Would people be interested in photos or videos of this in the Men Peeing section? Is it worth the trouble of setting that up when the time is right?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

I agree with you completely on this @Alfresco.

When the warm weather comes again this year, I have decided that on solo walks in the countryside I will try much more nonchalant peeing. In the past I would have found a tree or a wall to pee against. But I think I'll try just letting it go and wetting my shorts - they'll dry pretty quickly. Some of my solo countryside walks are done naked - just because - and for those, it will be fun just to let it go, and pee down my legs.

And if I find myself indoors on my own again, I might just see what it's like to be less inhibited and pee more nonchalantly, say when I'm washing up the dishes at the kitchen sink. Kitchen floors are easy to clean up.

The idea of nonchalant peeing appeals a lot.

Would people be interested in photos or videos of this in the Men Peeing section? Is it worth the trouble of setting that up when the time is right?

I'd love to see a video of you washing dishes, then casually turn to piss, then return to washing dishes. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I'd love to see a video of you washing dishes, then casually turn to piss, then return to washing dishes. 

Thanks - I'll make one for you. First chance I get 🙂

• Cheeky 1

On 1/24/2021 at 10:57 AM, PeeGurl74 said:

I have done that a few times. Message me if you want to know the whole stories. 

On 1/25/2021 at 11:23 PM, beachmom said:

My boys do that kind of thing all the time outdoors and in the garage. In the house they're much more proper, but even still any door or window gets used.

im so glad you don't mind your boys pissing around the house 🥰 i wish my mom encouraged me to!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Me too. I wish I lived alone sometimes.

The freedom is truly a godsend. Living life on your own terms, pissing where you want on your own terms without fear of judgement, it's amazing and I wouldn't give it up for anything (willingly).

• Love 2

Used to do this when I lived alone in a flat with laminate flooring everywhere. These days I still do if working outside m

with all of us working from home ‘cause of COVID I take advantage of the good days and use the outside patio as a desk and go when I need 

• Like 1