Opposite Roles

On 1/24/2021 at 6:35 AM, Kupar said:

In this day and age, you could make use of skimpy underwear and skirts as a man. And there are some Scotsmen on this site. There is probably a thread somewhere about peeing in traditional Highland dress.

Femboy time

On 1/25/2021 at 6:15 PM, Lilipee said:

I would definitely go back to being female, without a doubt.  I love being a girly girl.  But I'd give anything for the chance to live as a male for just one day.

I want to keep my dick and have a rockin set of tits at the same time.The best of both worlds. 

13 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

What's stopping you from doing that with your current equipment? Reject tradition, embrace femboy

The first rule of discreet club is do not attract attention to discreet club by wearing clothes that prompt passers by to wonder why I’m wearing what I am. Also I suspect, absent rummaging/aiming, I’d piss on my skirt, not on the ground. I’m quite happy with my ability to improvise pee locations with a penis, tbh 🙃

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I want to keep my dick and have a rockin set of tits at the same time.The best of both worlds. 

Ok, I'll bite your neck gently, while feeling the warm solidity of your girlpenis before moving up to your ear and whispering filthy things and offering to ahem, I'm not sure what came over me

I'll bite - what's so great about having a penis, for you? (Other than "ability to aim pee accurately without l33t @Eliminature skilz", and "It's already there without having to do a bunch of fairly involved and difficult surgery", and "spray girlcum", and...). Obv tell me to get lost if this is too personal a question. 🙃

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Ok, I'll bite your neck gently, while feeling the warm solidity of your girlpenis before moving up to your ear and whispering filthy things and offering to ahem, I'm not sure what came over me

I'll bite - what's so great about having a penis, for you? (Other than "ability to aim pee accurately without l33t @Eliminature skilz", and "It's already there without having to do a bunch of fairly involved and difficult surgery", and "spray girlcum", and...). Obv tell me to get lost if this is too personal a question. 🙃

To be honest, it's partly those things, but it's also about pre-op/non-op trans empowerment. I wanna make the world realize that women can have penises and still be pretty. That men can have vaginas and still be handsome. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 5:32 AM, Lena R said:

If i had a dick i would love to pee in an urinal. I think that would be so much fun.

Obviously im gonna try other places outside but the urinal is on the top of my bucket list

A dick does make peeing easier but ladies have simpler plumbing, because a mans penis has rifling. Ladies can out pee men usually. Thanks for liking my post @Ms. Tito

Edited by ThomasTelford
  • Hot 1

There are so many things I’d love to try. If I woke up as a woman, I’d see if playing with myself with a full bladder feels as good or even better. Something else I’ve always wondered about is as a guy, if I have to take a leak and hang myself over the sink, the urge to let go grows. If I’m really full, it’ll want to shoot out. Does it work that way for a woman if she has to go and takes her panties off, or squats down? I know nipples provide sexual stimulation, but does playing with them do anything when a woman has a full bladder?

I’d also test a weird theory about how women seem like they have to piss far more often than men do, but in desperate situations, they seem to be able to hold it a hell of a lot longer. I’d try positions like standing, on my knees spread apart, on hands and knees, and any others I could think of. I’d try standing with legs tight together, and I’m sure I could think of many others. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest Peelover85

If I was a girl for the day I would just drive round all day and squat to pee in the grass or by the road or anywhere where I can get caught. Not full on caught exhibition style, but just that nice glimps of a squatting bum down the side of a car or in a gateway or something.

Love catching a sighting of a desperate girl on a journey, and that's what I would want people to see

1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Does ejaculation feel similar to peeing when desperate? 

Err, sort of, but deeper, more intense and more in waves with each spurt and 'aftershock'. Does that make sense?

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Does ejaculation feel similar to peeing when desperate?

When you're really holding and at the edge of letting your pee go, the initial rush of piss for the first second or so is similar to cumming and the pleasure/relief is very close to ejaculating a  two or three day load of semen.  The first squirt of jizz is the best of the several but all spurts are pleasurable of course.

The feelings are  the same --  "Wow I really needed that".

Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/15/2021 at 7:57 AM, Peelover85 said:

If I was a girl for the day

I'd spend most of the day frantically fucking myself with a dildo while watching my pussy in a mirror and between orgasms pissing wherever I felt like, also taking selfies the entire time.

6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Since I feel that I can pee just about anywhere a man can pee, if I woke up with a penis, I'd probably be mor interested in getting an erection, having a good wank and seeing what ejaculating feels like? 

I've always wondered that. Does ejaculation feel similar to peeing when desperate? 

You're not emptying your bladder, so that doesn't feel the same.  However you're using the same muscles to shoot semen as you do to pee, so it's similar to the initial feeling when: 1. peeing as forcefully as you can, or 2. peeing when extremely desperate

Edited by pussylover
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Since I feel that I can pee just about anywhere a man can pee, if I woke up with a penis, I'd probably be mor interested in getting an erection, having a good wank and seeing what ejaculating feels like? 

I've always wondered that. Does ejaculation feel similar to peeing when desperate? 

I find a morning wood pee the most similar sensation to ejaculating, even when desperate. The relief of a desperate pee for me is the relief as my bladder contracts in size again rather than stimulation to the head of my penis.

Ejaculation and orgasm is a much stronger pressure, when you feel it about to happen my prostrate throbs as I pulses fluid to my balls, my penis goes rock hard and pressure builds up as it passes up the shaft. At that point the head really throbs until the pressure is too much and then it pulses causing the semen to pulse out. For a second or two I almost totally blank out before the stimulation becomes very sensitive.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 9:32 PM, Lena R said:

If i had a dick i would love to pee in an urinal. I think that would be so much fun.

Obviously im gonna try other places outside but the urinal is on the top of my bucket list

Don't need a dick to do that.

• Hot 1
On 1/24/2021 at 1:26 AM, PeeGurl74 said:

Guys if you could have a vagina, where would you piss?

Through a pair of panties, under a skirt, for the whole day!! 😛 Totally living a normal day apart from the soaked little panties clinging to my girly area! 😛  

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

Do you ever wonder what peeing feels like for the opposite sex? wondering if anyone is willing to try explain how it feels to them. 

@Stephen94 - I've merged your topic into this existing thread, hopefully all the answers you're looking for are already here.  There are also a number of other existing threads - try typing 'opposite' into the search box as a starter.

• Like 2