Opposite Roles

7 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

Guys if you could have a vagina, where would you piss

I’d wear a skirt or dress & no underwear and piss discreetly on the ground with nobody being any the wiser.

If I had a dick I would probably try pissing in my mouth. 

Needs practice aiming, and tends to get piss all over everything.

• Like 1

It's not so much about where, but how.   If I were granted the female body - which is at the top of my fantasy bucket list - I think I would also be making the absolute most of skimpy underwear and skirts.

Crouching down and pretending to look in my bag on a busy street or a station platform, or just letting it trickle down my legs onto a carpet in a pub, shop or library perhaps.  That and sitting crosslegged on the grass in the park with my skirt or dress spread around me, relaxing a full bladder and letting it flow into the grass whilst people walk past.

(If there is a gender change fairy, please can she make it summer....)

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's not so much about where, but how.   If I were granted the female body - which is at the top of my fantasy bucket list - I think I would also be making the absolute most of skimpy underwear and skirts.

Crouching down and pretending to look in my bag on a busy street or a station platform, or just letting it trickle down my legs onto a carpet in a pub, shop or library perhaps.  That and sitting crosslegged on the grass in the park with my skirt or dress spread around me, relaxing a full bladder and letting it flow into the grass whilst people walk past.

(If there is a gender change fairy, please can she make it summer....)

In this day and age, you could make use of skimpy underwear and skirts as a man. And there are some Scotsmen on this site. There is probably a thread somewhere about peeing in traditional Highland dress.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Kupar said:

In this day and age, you could make use of skimpy underwear and skirts as a man. And there are some Scotsmen on this site. There is probably a thread somewhere about peeing in traditional Highland dress.

True - and in reality a lot of my 'relax time' does involve me using the imagination of 'what if...'.

I know I could buy a Red Special electric guitar- but it wouldn't make me play music like Brian May though.  😉

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

What? Wellies?

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Lilipee said:

I would definitely go back to being female, without a doubt.  I love being a girly girl.  But I'd give anything for the chance to live as a male for just one day.

It is very tempting to swap temporarily. But I fear if I had a nice pair of boobs it would be really difficult to stop playing with them all day. And that's a bit obvious!

• Haha 1

It’s such a tricky one because if I’m honest with myself I feel like I could pee anywhere a female could pee at the moment (except the women’s toilets haha) but I’d definitely like to experience the ‘how’ part. Keep my legs together and feel it flow down my thighs etc. I love the thought of spending a day as a female, of course I’d spend time doing other things haha.

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

If i woke up one day in a women's body, well I would have to try pissing standing up on my deck. Then well I would want to experience a orgasim and play with my boobs lol

LOL I'd be feeling myself up, peeing in various positions, and probably looking for some guy to fuck me. IN THE VAGINA haha

I think the first thing I would do would be to pee on a toilet just so I could find out what it feels like for a woman to pee on a toilet. I'd wait until my bladder is full and then let it out, enjoying the hissing sound i'd probably be making.

Then i'd want to see if I could pee standing up in a toilet so I would have to figure out how to aim my stream into the toilet without peeing everywhere. I would also like to try peeing in the shower, standing up with my knees slightly bent but not aiming my stream with my hands, just letting it flow out.

After that I would want to try peeing outside to see how easy or not it is. I'd drink plenty of water and then head into some woods so I would be forced to squat down and empty my full bladder.

The last thing that I can think of that i would want to try is peeing into a cup or bottle. I think a bottle in a car would be fun to see if I could pee in it without flooding the seat!

• Like 3
On 1/24/2021 at 11:35 AM, Kupar said:

Obviously not everydaywear but I wear a kilt on a few occasions, notably weddings of course and I’ve also got a modern black “utility kilt” - with pockets!! - that I’ve worn to festivals and other outdoor events instead of shorts mainly because it’s easier to pee in 😂

I’ve sat on the grass and peed completely unnoticed many times 🤭

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 8:26 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

Guys if you could have a vagina, where would you piss, and ladies if you had a penis, where would you piss. For me, I think if I had a dick, I would LOVE to piss in a house plant or have a bucket under my desk, let my dick hang over it so when I need to go, I can. If I had a dick I would probably try pissing in my mouth. 

Trans girls don't need to imagine having a dick lol

• Like 1
On 1/24/2021 at 4:16 AM, oliver2 said:

I’d wear a skirt or dress & no underwear and piss discreetly on the ground with nobody being any the wiser.

What's stopping you from doing that with your current equipment? 

Reject tradition, embrace femboy