Can you guess my bra size I’m 5 foot five

1 hour ago, MarleyMarley said:

Lately I am trying to figure out my bra size I know it’s somewhere between C and double d But I don’t honestly know 100% 

6E79D854-1BD5-43A7-8D90-CD7EE93A8CBA.jpeg

TFW someone might have caught you filming yourself pissing

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

I don't have a great track record at guessing bra sizes - a lot more guess than estimate anyway.   But that's not important...  love the pictures, thanks for posting!!!

(Edit - I don't even know if bra sizes work the same in the USA as here in the UK...  I mean dress sizes and shoe sizes are quite different)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MarleyMarley said:

Lately I am trying to figure out my bra size I know it’s somewhere between C and double d But I don’t honestly know 100% 

..1B870AA1-16EB-4AE9-A959-8679F521D397.thumb.jpeg.600d55b26f372ae5e9a581220a15e1c5.jpeg

C3DB72D3-3282-41AB-A810-3C8944AD1378.jpeg

00EE0CDE-A9E5-4A5C-B034-6138149BC827.jpeg

9265B603-A0A1-459A-83F2-80C756FEB7A0.jpeg

97C5AB37-2A9B-47D3-867C-814AA932659E.jpeg

6C4A80C1-3FBE-44A8-847D-C62DC9205118.jpeg

A36AC84E-1A7C-4923-A12A-561AC98A309B.jpeg

6E79D854-1BD5-43A7-8D90-CD7EE93A8CBA.jpeg

you have a lovey bottom 🙂 oh sorry got distracted there 😁 i think your a C size

Edited by will64

Just to let you know, your height isn't really related to your bra size. You could be 6'4 and flat as a board, or 5'0 with melons. 

And instead of guessing, why don't you just get yourself measured? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Firstly, very nice pair of boobs you have there and thanks for sharing!

8 minutes ago, Sophie said:

instead of guessing, why don't you just get yourself measured? 

I would say this is very important if you want a good bra that fits you.  I'm no expert in these matters, but I do know that my mother in law used to be a bra fitter and she found that so many people were in the wrong sized bra and it either doesn't give the support you need or doesn't give the best of your shape.  From what I've gleaned from the mother in law:    In UK sizes I would say that you were more that D or DD - probably more like E or F, which would mean that your boobs would fill the cup rather than being pushed up and out of it - but then again it depends what you want it to do!  Also, if you get a good bra in the right size you can get really nice cleavage with those boobs as the bra would push them up and together.    Apparently a big mistake that a lot of people make is to buy too big in the band size and too small in the cup.  This means that the band is held away from your ribcage.   The band should fit below the boobs and actually fit snugly against your ribcage underneath your boobs and you should only just get two fingers underneath.   The cup should fit the boobs snugly but not tight and you adjust the straps to lift them.  

I don't want to tell you how to do things - especially as I don't even have any to test the theories on, but that is advise that I've heard a professional fitter saying.   I'd take @Sophie's advice and get the size measured properly.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, MarleyMarley said:

Why not 😂 

I can’t think of similar excuse for us to watch you pee. Maybe guessing size or your bladder by size of wet patch on the ground? Seems unconvincing, I’m just perving...

• Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...