Peeing pants to finish off the work day...

Pissing your pants is a great way to finish your work day...releasing stress and feeling relaxed for the commute home. Drink a nice big cup of water near hometime and go for it.

With a bit of planning ahead you can piss your pants in a public toilet cubicle and emerge completely dry and satisfied (with little to no clean up)...

Step 1. Head into cubicle, remove your skirt or long pants, keep underwear on, sit on toilet. 

Step 2. Piss to your heart’s content through your underwear, into the toilet.

Step 3. Remove underwear, pop into a little plastic bag (nappy sacks are good), and pop it into your handbag or backpack. Wipe yourself as necessary and clean up toilet as necessary. 

Step 4. Grab the spare underwear you have in your bag, pop them on and put on your skirt or pants. 

Step 5. Emerge from the cubicle fresh, dry and satisfied, with no evidence of pissing yourself.

Step 6. Remember to pop your wet undies in the laundry to soak when you get home. 

This could also perhaps work for sitting on the toilet and keeping your pants or skirt on and pissing through them, depending on the type of fabric. I am not sure if the pee would go directly into the toilet or spread out onto the floor? Maybe you guys could test the theory and see if that works?! 

I like keeping spare undies in my make up bag at work so I am all set to go whenever I feel like it. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

My only thought is that there could be a step missed somewhere between 3 - 5...

Since the aim is 'emerge completely dry and satisfied' there is an extra step in achieving that satisfaction.  I do wonder though if the extra step may arouse suspicions, if one remains in the cubicle too long and gives away any tell-tale signs (moans, groans, gasps, banging against the partition of the cubicle..).  These signs could alert a colleague to the ongoing satisfaction being achieved.

I could be wrong though and guess there's only one way to find out 😉🤭

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

My only thought is that there could be a step missed somewhere between 3 - 5...

Since the aim is 'emerge completely dry and satisfied' there is an extra step in achieving that satisfaction.  I do wonder though if the extra step may arouse suspicions, if one remains in the cubicle too long and gives away any tell-tale signs (moans, groans, gasps, banging against the partition of the cubicle..).  These signs could alert a colleague to the ongoing satisfaction being achieved.

I could be wrong though and guess there's only one way to find out 😉🤭

Ah yes, good point. Either find a set of toilets that are generally quiet (in my case there are some toilets on another level of our building, a long walk from where most workers are, which gives me a nice private space generally), work a bit of overtime to have the place to yourself after others have left, or use a busy, noisy set of toilets either at work or at a train station to hide your sounds of pleasure. 😋 maybe do some research and see how you can achieve it. Personally, if I am satisfying myself in the cubicle,  I just practice being quiet, and people never know what I get up to. I guess it might be easier for girls than guys to be quieter? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, owlman76 said:

One of my ex's solved that problem quite easily, she always wore black spandex, the wetlook stuff, nobody had a clue what she was doing, hell she even pissed in her pants while waiting outside work for me one day and the only comment by a bloke walking past was "fuck me, look at the arse on that" lol

Wow!

• Agree 1